Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe and Her Emotional Messages on Instagram, Lamar's NBA Return at Risk
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 4, 2014 10:09 AM EST
Khloe Kardashian has always remained active in social media. Recently, Khloe has been posting emotional messages on Instagram, following her divorce from Lamar Odom.
"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else," Khloe posted on Thursday. It seems that Khloe is trying to find the strength to realise that she is going to be better and undamaged after her divorce from Lamar. Being true to herself is probably one reason why she finally decided to end her marriage with Lamar. She shouldn't allow others to dictate her future.
In a failing marriage like Khloe and Lamar's, it is either the 29-year-old reality TV star stay married and lose herself or divorce and find herself. The Hollywood Life even wrote that Khloe's recent quote was a definitely motivational and that she seemed quite ready to fend off her detractors so she can move on with her life.
On Jan 30, Khloe posted another quote. ""My life isn't perfect but it does have some perfect moments," she posted. "The moments I live for," she wrote as its caption. Khloe's personal life has been the centre of media attention in the past months because of the marriage turmoil that she has experience with soon-to-be ex-husband Lamar. The fact that Khloe is a celebrity, she has become a public property, but it doesn't mean that people can easily discuss her private and personal life. As much as she would like to keep her private life private and conceal that imperfections in her life, it's just not going to happen. Khloe's life, like everyone else's, is not perfect, but she is making the most out of it, especially after a tough divorce.
"Take time to do what makes your soul happy," Khloe posted on Jan. 27. All the best of luck for Khloe. She has her family and friends to support her all the way. What is more, she has her loyal fans who would also stick with her no matter what. Khloe is unyielding when it comes to staying in touch with her followers and fans. It does take a lot of effort to keep in touch with her followers and fans. Khloe sometimes even respond to the messages of her followers. She is one big social network user, according to Forbes, and this is the reason why she manages to stay atop and in the limelight.
As for Khloe's ex-husband Lamar, he kept mum about the entire divorce situation. Lamar is reportedly trying to get his NBA career back, but recent report suggests that his return to the NBA might be at risk.
"He isn't going to be playing for the Clippers this year and the Lakers will not sign him because they are having a horrible season and want to save money for next year," a source told Hollywood Life. "Most NBA's GMs want to give him this year off and take a look at him next year after a year away," the source added. "See how he really deals with things, so when and if they bring him into training camp next season, it will be a clean slate," said the source.
So, Lamar wouldn't be returning to the hard court in 2014. The only good thing is that the NBA managers are open to giving Lamar another chance come in 2015, that is if he proved to be clean and in perfect state. Well, Lamar should know what to do if he really wants to have his career back. He needs his basketball career more now than ever so he could get his mind off his divorce from Khloe. He just have to remain clean and sober. Soon, Lamar will get his life back on track.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports