Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe's Devastating Message to Break Lamar?
By Sonalee singh | February 4, 2014 8:59 AM EST
Since her separation form Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian has entered a new phase of life and from what it seems she is happy to have found new meaning in her life. The reality show star recently posted a message which read as, "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else."
Reportedly, Khloe went through a lot of emotional turbulence since her marriage with Lamar Odom hit the rock bottom. She spent her last year trying to help the latter with his drug problems and trying to be a good wife. However, her fans think that none of this made Khloe happy and if the episodes of "Keeping It With The Kardashians" are anything to go by then this made her all the more stressed.
Khloe filed for divorce with Lamar Odom on Dec. 13 and sources say that she is still battling with her life post the split.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlfie.com, "She was crazy in love with Lamar and thinks she failed him because she couldn't make him allegedly get off drugs. She thinks she was too hard on him and pushed him away when all she was trying to do was bring him closer when he was at his worst."
Meanwhile, the recent reports have revealed that Lamar Odom has not forgotten Khloe completely and he still misses the good times he shared with the Kardashian sister.
"He talks about her from time to time. He misses some of the good times they shared. She would always make him laugh and do little sexy sh*t and wear hooker clothes for him around the house," continued the source, adding, "Khloe can shake her a** faster than a girl in a Ying Yang Twins video. He misses all that fun and ratchetness they had."
In their good times, Khloe and Lamar indeed made a cute couple but as they say all good things come and to an end, and this relationship sadly met quite a messed up end. Khloe is now rumored to be dating Baseball star Matt Kemp and Lamar is happy making up for the lost time with his kids.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed