Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe's Devastating Message to Break Lamar?
By Sonalee singh | February 4, 2014 8:59 AM EST
Since her separation form Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian has entered a new phase of life and from what it seems she is happy to have found new meaning in her life. The reality show star recently posted a message which read as, "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else."
Reportedly, Khloe went through a lot of emotional turbulence since her marriage with Lamar Odom hit the rock bottom. She spent her last year trying to help the latter with his drug problems and trying to be a good wife. However, her fans think that none of this made Khloe happy and if the episodes of "Keeping It With The Kardashians" are anything to go by then this made her all the more stressed.
Khloe filed for divorce with Lamar Odom on Dec. 13 and sources say that she is still battling with her life post the split.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlfie.com, "She was crazy in love with Lamar and thinks she failed him because she couldn't make him allegedly get off drugs. She thinks she was too hard on him and pushed him away when all she was trying to do was bring him closer when he was at his worst."
Meanwhile, the recent reports have revealed that Lamar Odom has not forgotten Khloe completely and he still misses the good times he shared with the Kardashian sister.
"He talks about her from time to time. He misses some of the good times they shared. She would always make him laugh and do little sexy sh*t and wear hooker clothes for him around the house," continued the source, adding, "Khloe can shake her a** faster than a girl in a Ying Yang Twins video. He misses all that fun and ratchetness they had."
In their good times, Khloe and Lamar indeed made a cute couple but as they say all good things come and to an end, and this relationship sadly met quite a messed up end. Khloe is now rumored to be dating Baseball star Matt Kemp and Lamar is happy making up for the lost time with his kids.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments