Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe's Devastating Message to Break Lamar?
By Sonalee singh | February 4, 2014 8:59 AM EST
Since her separation form Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian has entered a new phase of life and from what it seems she is happy to have found new meaning in her life. The reality show star recently posted a message which read as, "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else."
Reportedly, Khloe went through a lot of emotional turbulence since her marriage with Lamar Odom hit the rock bottom. She spent her last year trying to help the latter with his drug problems and trying to be a good wife. However, her fans think that none of this made Khloe happy and if the episodes of "Keeping It With The Kardashians" are anything to go by then this made her all the more stressed.
Khloe filed for divorce with Lamar Odom on Dec. 13 and sources say that she is still battling with her life post the split.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlfie.com, "She was crazy in love with Lamar and thinks she failed him because she couldn't make him allegedly get off drugs. She thinks she was too hard on him and pushed him away when all she was trying to do was bring him closer when he was at his worst."
Meanwhile, the recent reports have revealed that Lamar Odom has not forgotten Khloe completely and he still misses the good times he shared with the Kardashian sister.
"He talks about her from time to time. He misses some of the good times they shared. She would always make him laugh and do little sexy sh*t and wear hooker clothes for him around the house," continued the source, adding, "Khloe can shake her a** faster than a girl in a Ying Yang Twins video. He misses all that fun and ratchetness they had."
In their good times, Khloe and Lamar indeed made a cute couple but as they say all good things come and to an end, and this relationship sadly met quite a messed up end. Khloe is now rumored to be dating Baseball star Matt Kemp and Lamar is happy making up for the lost time with his kids.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Ana Ivanovic Posts a Hot Selfie on Instagram after her San Francisco Photo-Shoot
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar