Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe's Devastating Message to Break Lamar?
By Sonalee singh | February 4, 2014 8:59 AM EST
Since her separation form Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian has entered a new phase of life and from what it seems she is happy to have found new meaning in her life. The reality show star recently posted a message which read as, "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else."
Reportedly, Khloe went through a lot of emotional turbulence since her marriage with Lamar Odom hit the rock bottom. She spent her last year trying to help the latter with his drug problems and trying to be a good wife. However, her fans think that none of this made Khloe happy and if the episodes of "Keeping It With The Kardashians" are anything to go by then this made her all the more stressed.
Khloe filed for divorce with Lamar Odom on Dec. 13 and sources say that she is still battling with her life post the split.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlfie.com, "She was crazy in love with Lamar and thinks she failed him because she couldn't make him allegedly get off drugs. She thinks she was too hard on him and pushed him away when all she was trying to do was bring him closer when he was at his worst."
Meanwhile, the recent reports have revealed that Lamar Odom has not forgotten Khloe completely and he still misses the good times he shared with the Kardashian sister.
"He talks about her from time to time. He misses some of the good times they shared. She would always make him laugh and do little sexy sh*t and wear hooker clothes for him around the house," continued the source, adding, "Khloe can shake her a** faster than a girl in a Ying Yang Twins video. He misses all that fun and ratchetness they had."
In their good times, Khloe and Lamar indeed made a cute couple but as they say all good things come and to an end, and this relationship sadly met quite a messed up end. Khloe is now rumored to be dating Baseball star Matt Kemp and Lamar is happy making up for the lost time with his kids.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29