Who is That Naked Girl in ‘W’ Magazine Spread? Miley Cyrus in a Whole New Naked Avatar
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 4, 2014 8:49 AM EST
Miley Cyrus cleared the air once again that she doesn't give a thing about what the world thinks about her. She shed her Disney image a long time ago. Now, she is the baddest American girl. Miley posed naked on the cover of "W" magazine, and she has a very different look in the spread. In the shoot, the singer shows a lot of skin and bleached eyebrows where she is almost unrecognizable.
Miley Cyrus arrives at the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam November 10, 2013. REUTERS/Paul Vreeker/United Photos
On February 3, Monday morning, Miley shared the pictures from the magazine and praised fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot. In one of the pictures, she is just sporting a leather jacket. Apart from the racy photoshoot, Miley was interviewed by Ronan Farrow in the March issue of the magazine. She opened up about the controversies and her upcoming tour.
"I just don't get what half the girls are wearing. Everyone to me seems like Vanna White. I'm trying to tell girls, like, 'F--k that. You don't have to wear makeup. You don't have to have long blonde hair and big t--ties. That's not what it's about. It's, like, personal style.' I like that I'm associated with sexuality and the kind of punk-rock shit where we just don't care," said Miley Cyrus.
She talked about how Joan Jett used to rock out and did crazy stuff like her. The "Wrecking Ball" star is known to rock hard, and her latest "Bangerz" tour is making headlines for good as well as bad reasons. When asked about the bad publicity of her "Bangerz" tour that she is taking advantage of her minority backup dancers, she mentioned that she doesn't care at all.
"I'm not Disney, where they have, like, an Asian girl, a black girl, and a white girl, to be politically correct, and, like, everyone has bright colored T-shirts. You know, it's like, I'm not making any kind of statement. Anyone that hates on you is below you, because they're just jealous of what you have."
"W" magazine's March issue hit newsstands on February 12. Check out Miley Cyrus' racy photos from the shoot, here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Scandal Season 4 Update: Premiere Episode Title Revealed, A Different New Season
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand