Who is That Naked Girl in ‘W’ Magazine Spread? Miley Cyrus in a Whole New Naked Avatar
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 4, 2014 8:49 AM EST
Miley Cyrus cleared the air once again that she doesn't give a thing about what the world thinks about her. She shed her Disney image a long time ago. Now, she is the baddest American girl. Miley posed naked on the cover of "W" magazine, and she has a very different look in the spread. In the shoot, the singer shows a lot of skin and bleached eyebrows where she is almost unrecognizable.
Miley Cyrus arrives at the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam November 10, 2013. REUTERS/Paul Vreeker/United Photos
On February 3, Monday morning, Miley shared the pictures from the magazine and praised fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot. In one of the pictures, she is just sporting a leather jacket. Apart from the racy photoshoot, Miley was interviewed by Ronan Farrow in the March issue of the magazine. She opened up about the controversies and her upcoming tour.
"I just don't get what half the girls are wearing. Everyone to me seems like Vanna White. I'm trying to tell girls, like, 'F--k that. You don't have to wear makeup. You don't have to have long blonde hair and big t--ties. That's not what it's about. It's, like, personal style.' I like that I'm associated with sexuality and the kind of punk-rock shit where we just don't care," said Miley Cyrus.
She talked about how Joan Jett used to rock out and did crazy stuff like her. The "Wrecking Ball" star is known to rock hard, and her latest "Bangerz" tour is making headlines for good as well as bad reasons. When asked about the bad publicity of her "Bangerz" tour that she is taking advantage of her minority backup dancers, she mentioned that she doesn't care at all.
"I'm not Disney, where they have, like, an Asian girl, a black girl, and a white girl, to be politically correct, and, like, everyone has bright colored T-shirts. You know, it's like, I'm not making any kind of statement. Anyone that hates on you is below you, because they're just jealous of what you have."
"W" magazine's March issue hit newsstands on February 12. Check out Miley Cyrus' racy photos from the shoot, here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0