Trending Demonic Indiana House Bought By 'Ghost Adventures' Host
By Christine Lazaro | February 4, 2014 12:27 AM EST
(Video Credit: YouTube/Chaoonnews)
Who would ever think the reported demonic Indiana house that became viral last week would capture the interest of a buyer? It was possible and had already been bought by "Ghost Adventures" Host Zak Bagans
The Travel Channel show host was not scared from the reports that came out about the family who lived in the haunted house who were all possessed by hundreds of demons. This could probably be the reason he was already used to confronting ghosts for the theme of his show.
The Indianapolis Star reported Bagans paid $35,000 for the alleged haunted one-storey house.
Story Behind the Demonic Indiana House
It all began when Latoya Ammons, the mother, together with her three kids rented it 3 years ago. Since they resided in the place, they witnessed an wide array of creepy phenomena along with one of the children even levitating from her bed. The incidents that occured inside the house were all documented by the authorities reaching a total of 800 pages.
Capt. Charles Austin, one of the police officers of the case, admitted becoming a believer of evil haunting and ghosts after visiting the troubled family.
The "Ghost Adventures" host bought the eerie house to do more investigation on the paranormal activities allegedly inside it. He said in an interview that he did not make the purchase simply to be on the headlines of entertainment news but because of his high sense of passion for such ghost topics, ABC News wrote.
The Blaze wrote an interesting article that listed some of the most chilling scenarios that took place inside the demonic Indiana house as recalled by the kid's grandmother.
One of the most highlighted instances of demonic possession done in one of Latoya's children was when her son walked up a wall and made a flip backwards as seen by witnesses like physicians as it happened inside a hospital ward.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Reportedly Prohibits Camilla Parker-Bowles From ‘Seeing Her Family’ And Newborn
- Ebola in US: Stock Surge for Pharmaceutical Companies Working on Vaccine
- MH370 Search Update: Was Reported That Experts Claim To Know The Possible Location; Suggest Authorities To Look ‘Further South In The Indian Ocean’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy: Duchess Forced By The Queen To Be Out In The Public Again
- 5 Things You Should Know About House Training Your Pets
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots