Trending Demonic Indiana House Bought By 'Ghost Adventures' Host
By Christine Lazaro | February 4, 2014 12:27 AM EST
(Video Credit: YouTube/Chaoonnews)
Who would ever think the reported demonic Indiana house that became viral last week would capture the interest of a buyer? It was possible and had already been bought by "Ghost Adventures" Host Zak Bagans
The Travel Channel show host was not scared from the reports that came out about the family who lived in the haunted house who were all possessed by hundreds of demons. This could probably be the reason he was already used to confronting ghosts for the theme of his show.
The Indianapolis Star reported Bagans paid $35,000 for the alleged haunted one-storey house.
Story Behind the Demonic Indiana House
It all began when Latoya Ammons, the mother, together with her three kids rented it 3 years ago. Since they resided in the place, they witnessed an wide array of creepy phenomena along with one of the children even levitating from her bed. The incidents that occured inside the house were all documented by the authorities reaching a total of 800 pages.
Capt. Charles Austin, one of the police officers of the case, admitted becoming a believer of evil haunting and ghosts after visiting the troubled family.
The "Ghost Adventures" host bought the eerie house to do more investigation on the paranormal activities allegedly inside it. He said in an interview that he did not make the purchase simply to be on the headlines of entertainment news but because of his high sense of passion for such ghost topics, ABC News wrote.
The Blaze wrote an interesting article that listed some of the most chilling scenarios that took place inside the demonic Indiana house as recalled by the kid's grandmother.
One of the most highlighted instances of demonic possession done in one of Latoya's children was when her son walked up a wall and made a flip backwards as seen by witnesses like physicians as it happened inside a hospital ward.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Fears Cause Hysteria In United States And Around The World
- Kate Middleton All Smiles In First Public Appearance, Sickness Seems Over
- Kate Middleton To Give Birth To A 'Cheerful' Baby, Duchess Not Carrying Twins---Report
- Baby Corpses Found in Storage Locker in Canada
- Woman Stuck In Chimney: Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa Arrested For Attempted Break-In After Rescue Team Pulls Stuck Woman Out Of Chimney
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report