'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 16 'And the ATM' Airs on Feb. 3, 2014, Spoilers: What Happens to Max and Deke’s Relationship? [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | February 3, 2014 9:51 PM EST
"2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" will air on Monday, Feb. 3, 2014 on the CBS TV Network from 8:30-9:00 pm EST/PST. Read on for spoilers and find out what happens to Max and Deke's relationship. Watch the YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls) to see a preview of the said episode.
According to the Futon Critic, "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" is about Max Black's (Kat Dennings) decision to not date Deke (Eric Andre) anymore because she found out that he actually comes from a rich family, despite the fact that he lives in a converted dumpster.
Speaking of Deke's converted dumpster, check out his dumpster tour YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls).
Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) found out about Deke's wealth on the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 15 "And the Icing on the Cake." Check out the YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls) showing the moment when Caroline tells Max about Deke being a rich boy.
Also, Han Lee, the owner of the diner where Max and Caroline works as waitresses has just installed a new automated teller machine (ATM) inside his diner. When Max checks out her ATM balance, she discovers that she has about a million dollars on her ATM account, which she laughs about because she thinks the ATM is faulty.
Aside from recurring guest Eric Andre, the other guest stars that will appear in the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" are Federico Dordei who plays the role of Luis and Patrick Cox who portrays the character of John.
According to Wikipedia, the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" was directed by Phill Lewis and written by Charles Brottmiller. The production code for this particular episode was #2J6816 and it was live-filmed at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014.
Click HERE to see "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" promotional photos from Spoilertv.co.uk.
Watch the YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls) to see a sneak peek of the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" featuring series regulars Beth Behrs (Caroline Channing), Kat Dennings (Max Black), Garrett Morris (Earl), Matthew Moy (Han Lee) and Jonathan Kite (Oleg).
Now that Max has decided to break up with Deke after finding out that he is rich in the "2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" which will air on CBS on Feb. 3, 2014, what will happen to Max and Deke's relationship? Is it really over? How will Deke react to Max's decision? These questions and more will be answered soon. Just tune in to CBS on Monday, Feb. 3, 2014 from 8:30-9:00 pm EST/PST.
'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 13 'And the Big But' Airs on Jan. 13, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected