'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 16 'And the ATM' Airs on Feb. 3, 2014, Spoilers: What Happens to Max and Deke’s Relationship? [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | February 3, 2014 9:51 PM EST
"2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" will air on Monday, Feb. 3, 2014 on the CBS TV Network from 8:30-9:00 pm EST/PST. Read on for spoilers and find out what happens to Max and Deke's relationship. Watch the YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls) to see a preview of the said episode.
According to the Futon Critic, "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" is about Max Black's (Kat Dennings) decision to not date Deke (Eric Andre) anymore because she found out that he actually comes from a rich family, despite the fact that he lives in a converted dumpster.
Speaking of Deke's converted dumpster, check out his dumpster tour YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls).
Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) found out about Deke's wealth on the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 15 "And the Icing on the Cake." Check out the YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls) showing the moment when Caroline tells Max about Deke being a rich boy.
Also, Han Lee, the owner of the diner where Max and Caroline works as waitresses has just installed a new automated teller machine (ATM) inside his diner. When Max checks out her ATM balance, she discovers that she has about a million dollars on her ATM account, which she laughs about because she thinks the ATM is faulty.
Aside from recurring guest Eric Andre, the other guest stars that will appear in the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" are Federico Dordei who plays the role of Luis and Patrick Cox who portrays the character of John.
According to Wikipedia, the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" was directed by Phill Lewis and written by Charles Brottmiller. The production code for this particular episode was #2J6816 and it was live-filmed at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014.
Click HERE to see "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" promotional photos from Spoilertv.co.uk.
Watch the YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls) to see a sneak peek of the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" featuring series regulars Beth Behrs (Caroline Channing), Kat Dennings (Max Black), Garrett Morris (Earl), Matthew Moy (Han Lee) and Jonathan Kite (Oleg).
Now that Max has decided to break up with Deke after finding out that he is rich in the "2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" which will air on CBS on Feb. 3, 2014, what will happen to Max and Deke's relationship? Is it really over? How will Deke react to Max's decision? These questions and more will be answered soon. Just tune in to CBS on Monday, Feb. 3, 2014 from 8:30-9:00 pm EST/PST.
'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 13 'And the Big But' Airs on Jan. 13, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop