'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 16 'And the ATM' Airs on Feb. 3, 2014, Spoilers: What Happens to Max and Deke’s Relationship? [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | February 3, 2014 9:51 PM EST
"2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" will air on Monday, Feb. 3, 2014 on the CBS TV Network from 8:30-9:00 pm EST/PST. Read on for spoilers and find out what happens to Max and Deke's relationship. Watch the YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls) to see a preview of the said episode.
According to the Futon Critic, "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" is about Max Black's (Kat Dennings) decision to not date Deke (Eric Andre) anymore because she found out that he actually comes from a rich family, despite the fact that he lives in a converted dumpster.
Speaking of Deke's converted dumpster, check out his dumpster tour YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls).
Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) found out about Deke's wealth on the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 15 "And the Icing on the Cake." Check out the YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls) showing the moment when Caroline tells Max about Deke being a rich boy.
Also, Han Lee, the owner of the diner where Max and Caroline works as waitresses has just installed a new automated teller machine (ATM) inside his diner. When Max checks out her ATM balance, she discovers that she has about a million dollars on her ATM account, which she laughs about because she thinks the ATM is faulty.
Aside from recurring guest Eric Andre, the other guest stars that will appear in the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" are Federico Dordei who plays the role of Luis and Patrick Cox who portrays the character of John.
According to Wikipedia, the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" was directed by Phill Lewis and written by Charles Brottmiller. The production code for this particular episode was #2J6816 and it was live-filmed at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014.
Click HERE to see "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" promotional photos from Spoilertv.co.uk.
Watch the YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls) to see a sneak peek of the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" featuring series regulars Beth Behrs (Caroline Channing), Kat Dennings (Max Black), Garrett Morris (Earl), Matthew Moy (Han Lee) and Jonathan Kite (Oleg).
Now that Max has decided to break up with Deke after finding out that he is rich in the "2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" which will air on CBS on Feb. 3, 2014, what will happen to Max and Deke's relationship? Is it really over? How will Deke react to Max's decision? These questions and more will be answered soon. Just tune in to CBS on Monday, Feb. 3, 2014 from 8:30-9:00 pm EST/PST.
'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 13 'And the Big But' Airs on Jan. 13, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports