'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 16 'And the ATM' Airs on Feb. 3, 2014, Spoilers: What Happens to Max and Deke’s Relationship? [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | February 3, 2014 9:51 PM EST
"2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" will air on Monday, Feb. 3, 2014 on the CBS TV Network from 8:30-9:00 pm EST/PST. Read on for spoilers and find out what happens to Max and Deke's relationship. Watch the YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls) to see a preview of the said episode.
According to the Futon Critic, "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" is about Max Black's (Kat Dennings) decision to not date Deke (Eric Andre) anymore because she found out that he actually comes from a rich family, despite the fact that he lives in a converted dumpster.
Speaking of Deke's converted dumpster, check out his dumpster tour YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls).
Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) found out about Deke's wealth on the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 15 "And the Icing on the Cake." Check out the YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls) showing the moment when Caroline tells Max about Deke being a rich boy.
Also, Han Lee, the owner of the diner where Max and Caroline works as waitresses has just installed a new automated teller machine (ATM) inside his diner. When Max checks out her ATM balance, she discovers that she has about a million dollars on her ATM account, which she laughs about because she thinks the ATM is faulty.
Aside from recurring guest Eric Andre, the other guest stars that will appear in the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" are Federico Dordei who plays the role of Luis and Patrick Cox who portrays the character of John.
According to Wikipedia, the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" was directed by Phill Lewis and written by Charles Brottmiller. The production code for this particular episode was #2J6816 and it was live-filmed at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014.
Click HERE to see "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" promotional photos from Spoilertv.co.uk.
Watch the YouTube video below (uploaded by 2brokeGirls) to see a sneak peek of the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" featuring series regulars Beth Behrs (Caroline Channing), Kat Dennings (Max Black), Garrett Morris (Earl), Matthew Moy (Han Lee) and Jonathan Kite (Oleg).
Now that Max has decided to break up with Deke after finding out that he is rich in the "2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM" which will air on CBS on Feb. 3, 2014, what will happen to Max and Deke's relationship? Is it really over? How will Deke react to Max's decision? These questions and more will be answered soon. Just tune in to CBS on Monday, Feb. 3, 2014 from 8:30-9:00 pm EST/PST.
'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 13 'And the Big But' Airs on Jan. 13, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown