‘Friends’ Star Jennifer Aniston Dumped by Fiancé Justin Theroux? -- Report
By jaskiran kaur | February 3, 2014 7:36 PM EST
"Friend's" star Jennifer Aniston's relationship with Justin Theroux has become the centre of attention. Once again, Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston is dumped by beau Justin Theroux. At least that is what the recent reports by a magazine suggest.
According to the recent report by Celebrity Dirty Laundry "Friends" actress Jennifer Aniston and Boyfriend Justin Theroux have broken up, yet again. The report is based on the cover story published by Star magazine.
Reportedly, Star magazine's report details out the reason behind the alleged breakup of the Hollywood couple. It reports that according to Star magazine, Justin Theroux dumped Jennifer Aniston because he feels that she is too "insecure."
The magazine's report as reported by the Web site claims that the couple had an ugly squabble that led to their split. It is said the tiff resulted in Justin Theroux "storming out" of their home and then dumping the actress.
The report also claims that the couple is going through "intensive couple's therapy." It is stated that Justin Theroux also decided to terminate these therapy sessions following the decision to breakup with the actress.
Reportedly, Courtney Cox who is a longtime friend and co-star of the actress in the show "Friends," immediately came to rescue Jennifer Aniston suffering from heartbreak. The reports claim that the actress "rushed" to Jennifer Aniston's side and advised not "torture" herself after Justin Theroux ended things with her.
"During the first year or so of their relationship, Jen and Justin were inseparable, and, at the time of their engagement, he led her to believe that a wedding was the most important thing to him. But now, everything Justin does annoys her, and vice versa. He thinks she's too insecure and nags him constantly, and she feels like he's completely removed and doesn't care about her feelings,' source told Star magazine as quoted by Celebrity Dirty Laundry.
Media outlets doubt the truth behind the story and nothing is confirmed.
Meanwhile, more reports reject the alleged breakup. They suggest that the "Friends" star Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are keen on having a baby and are looking out for options. HollywoodLife.com reported a report by In Touch Magazine, which claims that the couple is now considering surrogacy as their alternative option to become parents.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying