‘Friends’ Star Jennifer Aniston Dumped by Fiancé Justin Theroux? -- Report
By jaskiran kaur | February 3, 2014 7:36 PM EST
"Friend's" star Jennifer Aniston's relationship with Justin Theroux has become the centre of attention. Once again, Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston is dumped by beau Justin Theroux. At least that is what the recent reports by a magazine suggest.
According to the recent report by Celebrity Dirty Laundry "Friends" actress Jennifer Aniston and Boyfriend Justin Theroux have broken up, yet again. The report is based on the cover story published by Star magazine.
Reportedly, Star magazine's report details out the reason behind the alleged breakup of the Hollywood couple. It reports that according to Star magazine, Justin Theroux dumped Jennifer Aniston because he feels that she is too "insecure."
The magazine's report as reported by the Web site claims that the couple had an ugly squabble that led to their split. It is said the tiff resulted in Justin Theroux "storming out" of their home and then dumping the actress.
The report also claims that the couple is going through "intensive couple's therapy." It is stated that Justin Theroux also decided to terminate these therapy sessions following the decision to breakup with the actress.
Reportedly, Courtney Cox who is a longtime friend and co-star of the actress in the show "Friends," immediately came to rescue Jennifer Aniston suffering from heartbreak. The reports claim that the actress "rushed" to Jennifer Aniston's side and advised not "torture" herself after Justin Theroux ended things with her.
"During the first year or so of their relationship, Jen and Justin were inseparable, and, at the time of their engagement, he led her to believe that a wedding was the most important thing to him. But now, everything Justin does annoys her, and vice versa. He thinks she's too insecure and nags him constantly, and she feels like he's completely removed and doesn't care about her feelings,' source told Star magazine as quoted by Celebrity Dirty Laundry.
Media outlets doubt the truth behind the story and nothing is confirmed.
Meanwhile, more reports reject the alleged breakup. They suggest that the "Friends" star Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are keen on having a baby and are looking out for options. HollywoodLife.com reported a report by In Touch Magazine, which claims that the couple is now considering surrogacy as their alternative option to become parents.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Out There To Save His Two Favourite Ladies In Mid-season Finale
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change