‘Friends’ Star Jennifer Aniston Dumped by Fiancé Justin Theroux? -- Report
By jaskiran kaur | February 3, 2014 7:36 PM EST
"Friend's" star Jennifer Aniston's relationship with Justin Theroux has become the centre of attention. Once again, Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston is dumped by beau Justin Theroux. At least that is what the recent reports by a magazine suggest.
According to the recent report by Celebrity Dirty Laundry "Friends" actress Jennifer Aniston and Boyfriend Justin Theroux have broken up, yet again. The report is based on the cover story published by Star magazine.
Reportedly, Star magazine's report details out the reason behind the alleged breakup of the Hollywood couple. It reports that according to Star magazine, Justin Theroux dumped Jennifer Aniston because he feels that she is too "insecure."
The magazine's report as reported by the Web site claims that the couple had an ugly squabble that led to their split. It is said the tiff resulted in Justin Theroux "storming out" of their home and then dumping the actress.
The report also claims that the couple is going through "intensive couple's therapy." It is stated that Justin Theroux also decided to terminate these therapy sessions following the decision to breakup with the actress.
Reportedly, Courtney Cox who is a longtime friend and co-star of the actress in the show "Friends," immediately came to rescue Jennifer Aniston suffering from heartbreak. The reports claim that the actress "rushed" to Jennifer Aniston's side and advised not "torture" herself after Justin Theroux ended things with her.
"During the first year or so of their relationship, Jen and Justin were inseparable, and, at the time of their engagement, he led her to believe that a wedding was the most important thing to him. But now, everything Justin does annoys her, and vice versa. He thinks she's too insecure and nags him constantly, and she feels like he's completely removed and doesn't care about her feelings,' source told Star magazine as quoted by Celebrity Dirty Laundry.
Media outlets doubt the truth behind the story and nothing is confirmed.
Meanwhile, more reports reject the alleged breakup. They suggest that the "Friends" star Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are keen on having a baby and are looking out for options. HollywoodLife.com reported a report by In Touch Magazine, which claims that the couple is now considering surrogacy as their alternative option to become parents.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar