‘Friends’ Star Jennifer Aniston Dumped by Fiancé Justin Theroux? -- Report
By jaskiran kaur | February 3, 2014 7:36 PM EST
"Friend's" star Jennifer Aniston's relationship with Justin Theroux has become the centre of attention. Once again, Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston is dumped by beau Justin Theroux. At least that is what the recent reports by a magazine suggest.
According to the recent report by Celebrity Dirty Laundry "Friends" actress Jennifer Aniston and Boyfriend Justin Theroux have broken up, yet again. The report is based on the cover story published by Star magazine.
Reportedly, Star magazine's report details out the reason behind the alleged breakup of the Hollywood couple. It reports that according to Star magazine, Justin Theroux dumped Jennifer Aniston because he feels that she is too "insecure."
The magazine's report as reported by the Web site claims that the couple had an ugly squabble that led to their split. It is said the tiff resulted in Justin Theroux "storming out" of their home and then dumping the actress.
The report also claims that the couple is going through "intensive couple's therapy." It is stated that Justin Theroux also decided to terminate these therapy sessions following the decision to breakup with the actress.
Reportedly, Courtney Cox who is a longtime friend and co-star of the actress in the show "Friends," immediately came to rescue Jennifer Aniston suffering from heartbreak. The reports claim that the actress "rushed" to Jennifer Aniston's side and advised not "torture" herself after Justin Theroux ended things with her.
"During the first year or so of their relationship, Jen and Justin were inseparable, and, at the time of their engagement, he led her to believe that a wedding was the most important thing to him. But now, everything Justin does annoys her, and vice versa. He thinks she's too insecure and nags him constantly, and she feels like he's completely removed and doesn't care about her feelings,' source told Star magazine as quoted by Celebrity Dirty Laundry.
Media outlets doubt the truth behind the story and nothing is confirmed.
Meanwhile, more reports reject the alleged breakup. They suggest that the "Friends" star Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are keen on having a baby and are looking out for options. HollywoodLife.com reported a report by In Touch Magazine, which claims that the couple is now considering surrogacy as their alternative option to become parents.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast