‘Friends’ Star Jennifer Aniston Dumped by Fiancé Justin Theroux? -- Report
By jaskiran kaur | February 3, 2014 7:36 PM EST
"Friend's" star Jennifer Aniston's relationship with Justin Theroux has become the centre of attention. Once again, Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston is dumped by beau Justin Theroux. At least that is what the recent reports by a magazine suggest.
According to the recent report by Celebrity Dirty Laundry "Friends" actress Jennifer Aniston and Boyfriend Justin Theroux have broken up, yet again. The report is based on the cover story published by Star magazine.
Reportedly, Star magazine's report details out the reason behind the alleged breakup of the Hollywood couple. It reports that according to Star magazine, Justin Theroux dumped Jennifer Aniston because he feels that she is too "insecure."
The magazine's report as reported by the Web site claims that the couple had an ugly squabble that led to their split. It is said the tiff resulted in Justin Theroux "storming out" of their home and then dumping the actress.
The report also claims that the couple is going through "intensive couple's therapy." It is stated that Justin Theroux also decided to terminate these therapy sessions following the decision to breakup with the actress.
Reportedly, Courtney Cox who is a longtime friend and co-star of the actress in the show "Friends," immediately came to rescue Jennifer Aniston suffering from heartbreak. The reports claim that the actress "rushed" to Jennifer Aniston's side and advised not "torture" herself after Justin Theroux ended things with her.
"During the first year or so of their relationship, Jen and Justin were inseparable, and, at the time of their engagement, he led her to believe that a wedding was the most important thing to him. But now, everything Justin does annoys her, and vice versa. He thinks she's too insecure and nags him constantly, and she feels like he's completely removed and doesn't care about her feelings,' source told Star magazine as quoted by Celebrity Dirty Laundry.
Media outlets doubt the truth behind the story and nothing is confirmed.
Meanwhile, more reports reject the alleged breakup. They suggest that the "Friends" star Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are keen on having a baby and are looking out for options. HollywoodLife.com reported a report by In Touch Magazine, which claims that the couple is now considering surrogacy as their alternative option to become parents.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features