Nokia Lumia 1020: AT&T Offers Low Price of $49.99 For Windows Phone Handset
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 3, 2014 6:29 PM EST
Device consumers who want to get their hands on the Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows Phone handset can purchase the Finnish device at a low price offer. The Geeky Gadgets report claims US carrier AT&T has lowered the Nokia Lumia 1020 price to only $49.99 on a two-year contract.
Interested consumers can head to the Amazon Web site where the low price deal on the AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 is offered. In the iTech Post report, the retailer also offers a free two-day shipping with the order on the Nokia smartphone. Click HERE to have a look at the low price offer and other details on the AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 at Amazon.
The Nokia Lumia 1020 smartphone boasts with the 41MP rear-facing camera having the PureView technology incorporated in the device. The Finnish smartphone manufacturer has incorporated as well camera software and features with promising results that will impress the device users like capturing the best image possible or utilizing the camera effects.
The 41MP PureView camera, the selling point on the Nokia Lumia 1020 smartphone, comes with the Carl Zeiss optics, Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS), Xenon flash, Full HD 1080p video recording and a 1.2MP front-facing camera capable of video chat at 720p resolution.
The AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 features and specs include the 4.5-inch ClearBlack AMOLED PureMotion HD+ display with 1280 x 768p resolution, a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon processor, 2GB of RAM and Adreno 225 GPU (Graphics Processing Unit). The smartphone also has a sunlight readability feature, scratch-resistant glass and support for the wide-viewing angles.
Additional smartphone features include Wi-Fi connectivity, 4G LTE radio, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, a non-removable 2000mAh battery that can last up to 19 hours of talk time and 16 days of standby time, 32GB of internal storage capacity without the microSD card slot for memory expansion, 50GB of AT&T Locker cloud storage, Nokia Camera and the pre-installed Window Phone 8 operating system. The latest Nokia Lumia Black update with the Windows Phone GDR3 has been rolled out for the Nokia Lumia 1020 smartphone where users can acquire the latest operating system on their device.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 521: MetroPCS Offers Windows Phone Handset with $29 Price - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports