‘Young and The Restless’ Spoilers Post Michael Muhney Exit: Who Will Escape the Accident? Will Adam Newman Return From the Dead?
By jaskiran kaur | February 3, 2014 5:53 PM EST
On Jan. 31, 2014, long running TV soap opera "The Young and the Restless" bid goodbye to one of its most loved actors Michael Muhney. His sudden exit was planned in the wake of sexual harassment scandal involving him and his co-star Hunter King. A huge fan base protested and appealed the actor's firing but to no avail.
It seems the show will continue but without him. Are you wondering what will become of the show after the exit of Michael Muhney from "The Young and the Restless?" So here are few spoilers as reported and speculated by various media outlets. Read on to find out what will happen on the show post Michael Muhney's exit. Also find out who will managed to escape the fatal car crash. [Spoilers Ahead!]
'The Young and The Restless' Episodes Spoilers: What Happens in Genoa City Post Michael Muhney and Billy Miller Face Off
CBS show "The Young and The Restless" will make a comeback for another week on Feb. 3, 2014 with few major developments. In its last few episodes, fans witnessed a confrontation between Michael Muhney's Adam Newman and Billy Miller's Billy Abbott which led to a fatal accident. But what does the future hold?
The last episode ended with a cliffhanger, leaving fans wondering whether the two characters will live or die. According to the spoilers report by sheknows.com, "one man returns home after the wreck."
Various media outlets are speculating that who could be the man who managed to escape the car explosion.
Reportedly, actor Billy Miller winded of his role as Billy Abbott in the last aired episode. In a report by TV Guide, it is revealed that actor David Tom will reprise his role as Billy Abbott in the upcoming episodes of "The Young and the Restless."
In an interview with TV Guide he revealed that Billy Abbott will start his struggle to cope with Delia's death and the fact that Adam Newman was responsible for it.
Other Highlights from 'The Young and the Restless' Episodes: Spoilers
Reportedly, On Feb. 3, 2014 episode of "The Young and the Restless," Billy's and Adam's family and friends await an update on their car crash accident. It is then David Tom will make a return as Billy Abbott.
According to sheknows.com, Devon will finally ask Hilary out and Nick will reveal news to Victoria.
In the following episode, Chelsea will start an argument with Victor and Jack. And Cane and Lily will prep up for their next move.
Feb. 5, 2014 episode gets interesting as Jill makes a return which will arouse several questions. On the other hand, Noah will figure the truth about Courtney. Reportedly, Colin Atkinson will make a comeback in "The Young and the Restless," in this episode.
In its subsequent episodes for the remaining days in the week, Sheknows.com reports that Jill and Billy will reunite and David Tutera will come to rescue Leslie and Neil. Also, Nikki will finally confront Victor.
'The Young and The Restless' Spoilers: Will Adam Newman Return from the Dead?
Michael Muhney made his last appearance in the last week of Jan. 2014 as Adam Newman on "The Young and the Restless." Allegedly, the character was killed in the crash that involved Billy Abbott. It is said that one of the characters will make a return on the show. Even though reports state that David Tom will reprise his role as Billy Abbott who will make return after escaping the deadly explosion, nothing is confirmed. Many fans anticipate that sooner or later Adam Newman will return.
According to the reports based on rumors, it is said that Michael Muhney will shift to medical drama show "General Hospital" since he his allegedly fired from"The Young and The Restless."
More reports on the show "The Young and the Restless" have been speculating the chances of the Michael Muhney's character's return. It is widely speculated that Adam Newman will be presumed dead for some time before he makes a return on the show in an unexpected twist.
Early reports by Celebrity Dirty Laundry suggested that Chris McKenna is joining the cast of "The Young and the Restless." It was speculated that initially Chris McKenna will be introduced as a new character and in an unexpected twist it will be revealed that he is the actual Adam Newman. But nothing is confirmed as of now.
Will you be watching "The Young and the Restless" after Michael Muhney's exit? Is Adam Newman gone forever? Do you think he will make comeback on the show?
For more updates on Michael Muhney and spoilers of 'The Young and the Restless,' read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown