Forza 5 Set to Release Smoking Tire Car Pack in February [List of Cars]
By Aditya Bhat | February 3, 2014 5:38 PM EST
Microsoft is all set to release new cars for Forza Motorsport 5 as a part of its 'Smoking Tire Pack', which will be out this February. About 10 cars will be part of the pack that will be unveiled on 4 February, according to announcement from Microsoft.
Forza Motorsport 5 introduces LaFerrari. (forzamotorsport.net)
'Smoking Tire Pack' will be priced at about $10 and includes some of the best known cars like the 2011 Ferrari FF.
Below are some of the cars that are part of the 'Smoking Tire Pack' (Xbox Wire):
1. 2013 Abarth Punto Supersport - This car from Fiat is known for performance and like the 127 Sport and the Uno Turbo, it brings Garret-turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine to Punto Supersport that will give a good race in Europe and America.
2. 2000 BMW Z8 - This retro-chic roaster has V8 engines, and aluminum body, which were of limited production. This was first released as Z07 Concept that celebrated BMW 507's 50th anniversary. Later it was sent to production. The Z8 had the banjo-spoke steering wheel and center-position gauge cluster, romping up 400 horsepower.
3. 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo - This is part of original Z cars that started production in 1969. This car had the VG-series engine that was packed with variable valve timing, dual cams, and twin turbochargers. However, the car was expensive outside Japan. Even then, Z sold well in North America.
4. 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Ram Air - The Pontiac Firebird has pop-up headlights and solid rear axle. The car pulls up 325-horsepower with a LS1 V8 engine and features excellent brakes and the six-speed gears are a tribute to Pontiac's performance-driven heritage.
5. 2011 Ferrari FF - The Ferrari FF (Ferrari Four) stands for four seats, four-wheel drive. The car has lots of power with a V12 engine that gives out 651 horsepower. It also has Pininfarina shooting brake body style, all-wheel drive system. This car has tremendous grip of any surface.
6. 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale - This is a beautiful, lightweight and powerful car, which is extremely rare and expensive when it was sold in U.S. Only two cars remain in the continent out of the three. This is part of greatest private collections of Italian cars in the world.
It used butterfly-style doors, large wrap-around glass, twin-spark ignition, dual-overhead cams, a six-speed Coletti transmission and lot of lightweight magnesium parts. It had a two-liter V8 engine with RPM of 9,500.
7. 1966 Chevrolet Nova SS - This car is a hallmark of early American Muscle that would go on to have a loyal following. It has a fastback-like roofline and plenty of bright aluminum in the grill and deck lid cove, which made it look compact. It had four-cylinder engine that gave out 350 horsepower.
8. 2004 Maserati MC12 - Only fifty cars were produced and it had a stress-bearing chassis made out of carbon fiber and Nomex honeycomb sandwich. Since the MC12 was too wide, it could only compete as guest in American Le Mans Series.
9. 1992 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST185 - There were 5,000 GT-Four RC ST185's that were produced by Toyota for Group A Rally competition. But ST185 is not racing version as it has 10 turbo-charged engine that can give out 232 horsepower.
10. 1995 Audi RS 2 Avant - This car comes with a turbocharged five-cylinder engine with mesh grilles and projector headlight with signature Audi interlinked rings.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Destiny Beta Now into Maintenance; Xbox One Version Prepped for 1080p in Final Run
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales