Forza 5 Set to Release Smoking Tire Car Pack in February [List of Cars]
By Aditya Bhat | February 3, 2014 5:38 PM EST
Microsoft is all set to release new cars for Forza Motorsport 5 as a part of its 'Smoking Tire Pack', which will be out this February. About 10 cars will be part of the pack that will be unveiled on 4 February, according to announcement from Microsoft.
Forza Motorsport 5 introduces LaFerrari. (forzamotorsport.net)
'Smoking Tire Pack' will be priced at about $10 and includes some of the best known cars like the 2011 Ferrari FF.
Below are some of the cars that are part of the 'Smoking Tire Pack' (Xbox Wire):
1. 2013 Abarth Punto Supersport - This car from Fiat is known for performance and like the 127 Sport and the Uno Turbo, it brings Garret-turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine to Punto Supersport that will give a good race in Europe and America.
2. 2000 BMW Z8 - This retro-chic roaster has V8 engines, and aluminum body, which were of limited production. This was first released as Z07 Concept that celebrated BMW 507's 50th anniversary. Later it was sent to production. The Z8 had the banjo-spoke steering wheel and center-position gauge cluster, romping up 400 horsepower.
3. 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo - This is part of original Z cars that started production in 1969. This car had the VG-series engine that was packed with variable valve timing, dual cams, and twin turbochargers. However, the car was expensive outside Japan. Even then, Z sold well in North America.
4. 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Ram Air - The Pontiac Firebird has pop-up headlights and solid rear axle. The car pulls up 325-horsepower with a LS1 V8 engine and features excellent brakes and the six-speed gears are a tribute to Pontiac's performance-driven heritage.
5. 2011 Ferrari FF - The Ferrari FF (Ferrari Four) stands for four seats, four-wheel drive. The car has lots of power with a V12 engine that gives out 651 horsepower. It also has Pininfarina shooting brake body style, all-wheel drive system. This car has tremendous grip of any surface.
6. 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale - This is a beautiful, lightweight and powerful car, which is extremely rare and expensive when it was sold in U.S. Only two cars remain in the continent out of the three. This is part of greatest private collections of Italian cars in the world.
It used butterfly-style doors, large wrap-around glass, twin-spark ignition, dual-overhead cams, a six-speed Coletti transmission and lot of lightweight magnesium parts. It had a two-liter V8 engine with RPM of 9,500.
7. 1966 Chevrolet Nova SS - This car is a hallmark of early American Muscle that would go on to have a loyal following. It has a fastback-like roofline and plenty of bright aluminum in the grill and deck lid cove, which made it look compact. It had four-cylinder engine that gave out 350 horsepower.
8. 2004 Maserati MC12 - Only fifty cars were produced and it had a stress-bearing chassis made out of carbon fiber and Nomex honeycomb sandwich. Since the MC12 was too wide, it could only compete as guest in American Le Mans Series.
9. 1992 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST185 - There were 5,000 GT-Four RC ST185's that were produced by Toyota for Group A Rally competition. But ST185 is not racing version as it has 10 turbo-charged engine that can give out 232 horsepower.
10. 1995 Audi RS 2 Avant - This car comes with a turbocharged five-cylinder engine with mesh grilles and projector headlight with signature Audi interlinked rings.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Games: The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Leaked Shots; Halo: Master Chief Collection Detailed
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition Romance: Cassandra Pentaghast, Dorian, Cullen, Sera, Iron Bull and Josephine Montilyet
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Release Date, Features Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy Play Set
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies