Rupee Edges Up; Shares Watched
February 3, 2014 4:43 PM EST
The rupee is trading at 62.59/60 versus its close of 62.68/69. The dollar is down against major currencies.
The index of the dollar versus six majors trading down 0.06 percent.
Indian rupee. (Reuters)
The euro licked its wounds near a 10-week low against the dollar on Monday after soft euro zone inflation data rekindled speculation the European Central Bank may ease policy to stave off deflation.
Traders will continue to monitor the domestic share market which is currently down 0.4 percent for cues on foreign fund flows. The HSBC Markit manufacturing PMI data due to be released at 0500 GMT will also be monitored for cues.
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills