Call of Duty Championship: Where to Watch it Online
By Aditya Bhat | February 3, 2014 3:40 PM EST
One of the major events in Call of Duty that is being organised by publisher Activision and its partner Major League Gaming, is the $1 million Call of Duty Championship. This championship started on 1 February with events being streamed on MLB's official website, reported Polygon.
The Call of Duty Championship has prizes upto $1M.
1 February's event saw more than 300 teams, which are chiefly based in the U.S. like Deinal, Envy, Kaliber, OpTic, Complexity, Curse LV, Curse NY and Strictly Business. These teams will participate in the first of the two Online Qualifiers.
The top eight teams that qualify will participate in U.S. Regional Final that will be held at Full Sail University at Ohio from 8-9 March. These teams will be competing for Championship's limited spot.
Tickets for the event will be sold from 3 February at MLG store. Apart from this, there are also the VIP passes costing $100, which will allow buyers an access to both the days of the Championship with reserved seating arrangements and other benefits. However, If buyers want general category admission passes they will also be available at just $25.
The finals for the Call of Duty Championship will be held in Los Angeles on 28-30 March and will be attended by 32 worldwide teams that have qualified for the event. The finals will be live streamed on MLG.tv and Xbox One.
All the details about the rules, regulations, maps and different modes in the tournament, can be found here.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection' Xbox One Fixes And Free Gifts, Bonnie Ross Apologises For Issues
- Nokia Lumia 635: Microsoft Drops AT&T Smartphone's Price For 2014 Black Friday Sale
- Google’s Mobile Search To Lessen Stress Of Black Friday Shopping
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Holds Own Black Friday 2014 Sale As More The Dark Below Details Get Revealed
- Apple’s Black Friday Sale Versus Other Retailers
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates