Call of Duty Championship: Where to Watch it Online
By Aditya Bhat | February 3, 2014 3:40 PM EST
One of the major events in Call of Duty that is being organised by publisher Activision and its partner Major League Gaming, is the $1 million Call of Duty Championship. This championship started on 1 February with events being streamed on MLB's official website, reported Polygon.
The Call of Duty Championship has prizes upto $1M.
1 February's event saw more than 300 teams, which are chiefly based in the U.S. like Deinal, Envy, Kaliber, OpTic, Complexity, Curse LV, Curse NY and Strictly Business. These teams will participate in the first of the two Online Qualifiers.
The top eight teams that qualify will participate in U.S. Regional Final that will be held at Full Sail University at Ohio from 8-9 March. These teams will be competing for Championship's limited spot.
Tickets for the event will be sold from 3 February at MLG store. Apart from this, there are also the VIP passes costing $100, which will allow buyers an access to both the days of the Championship with reserved seating arrangements and other benefits. However, If buyers want general category admission passes they will also be available at just $25.
The finals for the Call of Duty Championship will be held in Los Angeles on 28-30 March and will be attended by 32 worldwide teams that have qualified for the event. The finals will be live streamed on MLG.tv and Xbox One.
All the details about the rules, regulations, maps and different modes in the tournament, can be found here.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports