‘Fast and Furious 7’ First Trailer Released? A Funeral Attended by Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Tyrese Gibson and More
By jaskiran kaur | February 3, 2014 3:24 PM EST
Ever since Paul Walker died in an unfortunate accident that took his life away, fans have been anxious about his projects that he left unfinished. One of many of his uncompleted projects is "Fast and the Furious 7" that was in the midst of its making when Paul Walker suffered the fatal car crash. While the media is still speculating that what will become of Brian O'Connor in the movie, here is the first trailer of "Fast and Furious 7" that reportedly surfaced on the internet.
Recently, movie makers announced the release date for one of the most anticipated movie "Fast and Furious 7." Reportedly, the movie is set to release on April 10, 2015 in the U.S. With more than a year to go, an official trailer or teasers can be expected to surface later in the year. But it seems fans have gotten lucky as this unexpected trailer will give them a first look at the hotly awaited "Fast and Furious 7."
According to an early report by jalopnik.com, first trailer of "Fast and Furious 7" emerged on the internet, recently. It was uploaded to the video sharing Web site YouTube.com by user name burdyzyk 92.
Fans can rejoice and enjoy the clip, but it may also make them sad. The clip shows the funeral being attended by the crew of "Fast and Furious" car racers. However, the clip that opens at a funeral scene, is not a funeral of Brian O'Connor the character played by late actor Paul Walker. It is the funeral of Han Lue.
The clip which was shot prior to the actor's death also shows Paul Walker attending the funeral with his accomplices Vin Diesel, Ludacris and Tyrese Gibson.
This trailer of "Fast and the Furious 7," can give you chills as one can hear Tyrese Gibson telling Paul Walker: "I can't do no more funerals. Promise me Brian, no more funerals."
"Just one more..." responds Paul Walker to Tyrese Gibson as quoted by Complex.com.
Many media outlets speculate this clip to be the first trailer of the upcoming "Fast and Furious 7" movie. However, report by Complex.com suggests that this trailer is not a first trailer of the upcoming seventh installment of "Fast and Furious" franchise. According to the report, it simply an extra or "sneak peek" feature that was included in Blu-Ray DVDs of "Fast and Furious 6" or "Fast 6." And it is not yet confirmed if the feature will be used in the upcoming movie "Fast and Furious 7" that may have its script rewritten after the death of Paul Walker.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date