‘Fast and Furious 7’ First Trailer Released? A Funeral Attended by Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Tyrese Gibson and More
By jaskiran kaur | February 3, 2014 3:24 PM EST
Ever since Paul Walker died in an unfortunate accident that took his life away, fans have been anxious about his projects that he left unfinished. One of many of his uncompleted projects is "Fast and the Furious 7" that was in the midst of its making when Paul Walker suffered the fatal car crash. While the media is still speculating that what will become of Brian O'Connor in the movie, here is the first trailer of "Fast and Furious 7" that reportedly surfaced on the internet.
Recently, movie makers announced the release date for one of the most anticipated movie "Fast and Furious 7." Reportedly, the movie is set to release on April 10, 2015 in the U.S. With more than a year to go, an official trailer or teasers can be expected to surface later in the year. But it seems fans have gotten lucky as this unexpected trailer will give them a first look at the hotly awaited "Fast and Furious 7."
According to an early report by jalopnik.com, first trailer of "Fast and Furious 7" emerged on the internet, recently. It was uploaded to the video sharing Web site YouTube.com by user name burdyzyk 92.
Fans can rejoice and enjoy the clip, but it may also make them sad. The clip shows the funeral being attended by the crew of "Fast and Furious" car racers. However, the clip that opens at a funeral scene, is not a funeral of Brian O'Connor the character played by late actor Paul Walker. It is the funeral of Han Lue.
The clip which was shot prior to the actor's death also shows Paul Walker attending the funeral with his accomplices Vin Diesel, Ludacris and Tyrese Gibson.
This trailer of "Fast and the Furious 7," can give you chills as one can hear Tyrese Gibson telling Paul Walker: "I can't do no more funerals. Promise me Brian, no more funerals."
"Just one more..." responds Paul Walker to Tyrese Gibson as quoted by Complex.com.
Many media outlets speculate this clip to be the first trailer of the upcoming "Fast and Furious 7" movie. However, report by Complex.com suggests that this trailer is not a first trailer of the upcoming seventh installment of "Fast and Furious" franchise. According to the report, it simply an extra or "sneak peek" feature that was included in Blu-Ray DVDs of "Fast and Furious 6" or "Fast 6." And it is not yet confirmed if the feature will be used in the upcoming movie "Fast and Furious 7" that may have its script rewritten after the death of Paul Walker.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Suits' RECAP Season 4 Episode 10 [Mid-Season Finale]: Louis Finds Out About Mike's Truth In This Is Rome [SPOILERS]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch