'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Dean Winchester Really Loves to Eat Even When Investigating a Case, Watch Another Promo Video For Episode 13 'The Purge'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 3, 2014 3:04 PM EST
"Supernatural" fans are teased with another promo video released for the next Season 9 episode. The promo video in the Hypable report shows Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) investigating an interesting case in Episode 13 titled "The Purge" where someone or something kills people at a weight loss spa by sucking out all of their fat.
In the promo video, the Winchester brothers pose as FBI Agents asking questions about what happened to the victim named Wayne. The female officer declares the case made them stumped and described that the victim suffered massive organ damage.
"Ruptured spleen, pierced liver, collapsed lung... Looked like everything was sucked right out of them," the officer told Sam and Dean. The promo video's funny part comes when the officer some donuts and Dean did not hesitate to get a piece.
Credit: YouTube/The CW Television Network
The official synopsis for the next "Supernatural" Season 9 episode has revealed that the hunters will be going undercover to dig deep and find out the culprit in the killings. Since the victims ended up weighing hundreds of pounds lighter, Sam and Dean suspected witches are responsible for the victim's extreme weight loss.
Sam gets hired as the fitness instructor in the Canyon Valley Wellness Spa while Dean, who really loves food and eating, takes on the kitchen duty. Still images from the upcoming episode show Sam noticing weird marks on the customer's body. Click HERE to see photos.
The synopsis for Episode 13 "The Purge" reads: "SAM AND DEAN GO UNDERCOVER AT A SPA - Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate recent murders where the victims were hundreds of pounds lighter after their deaths. Suspecting witches, the two go undercover at a fancy day spa that all of the victims had attended for weight loss. While Sam is hired as a fitness instructor, Dean takes kitchen duty. After Dean swipes some tainted food and passes out, the guys realize someone is drugging the guests and literally sucking all of the fat out of them until they die."
Watch "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 13 "The Purge" to find out if Sam and Dean were able to solve this case. The brand new episode is scheduled to air on Tuesday night, February 4, at 9 p.m. ET on the CW network.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 12 'Sharp Teeth' Recap/Spoilers: Sam and Dean Reunites, Finds Out What Really Happened to Garth - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Sam and Dean Winchester Make Fun of Each Other at Canyon Valley Wellness Spa, Watch Promo Video for Episode 13 'The Purge' - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 11 'First Born' Recap/Spoilers: Cain Gives the Burden Of 'The Mark' To Another First Born, Dean Winchester - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch