Super Bowl 2014: Celebrities, Stars, Performers at the Big Game
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 3, 2014 3:00 PM EST
The National Football League (NFL) have some of the biggest and dedicated fans in the world. Even celebrities follow the NFL. While people at home watch the Seattle Seahawks dominate the Denver Broncos in the big game, they were also able to get a glimpse of some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry as cameras rolled.
Kevin Costner, Denis Leary, and Jennifer Garner, who star in the upcoming football movie Draft Day were seen along the sidelines. Retired soccer superstar David Beckham was also spotted watching the Super Bowl.
The camera also caught Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul talking to former NFL player Michael Strahan on the football field. USA Today had the opportunity to speak with Paul, and he was more than willing to give some advice to the Super Bowl players. "Both teams want it so bad," said Paul. "I mean, this is the biggest game in the world so I mean, you don't necessarily have to keep it clean, but don't be too hurtful, he said.
The lead vocalist of the pop-rock band "Train," Patrick Monahan was also seen standing on the sideline.
Queen Latifah were also present at the big game. She sang "America the Beautiful" before the game kicked off.
Opera singer Renee Fleming were chosen the U.S. National Anthem.
Let's not forget the energetic halftime performances of Grammy Award winner Bruno Mars.
Mars was later joined on stage by rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers.
What did you think of Mars' halftime performance? Well, it probably didn't go passed beyond the performances of other musical artists in the past like Beyonce, Michael Jackson, or Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen, and the Rolling Stones, but he did try to his best to entertain the audience. He got swag. He got some really good songs. He can dance too.
"The NFL is such a prestigious stage, that they give the new guy a shot," said Mars during a press conference on Thursday.
Super Bowl 2014 was an exciting match. The fans as well as the many celebrities who watched the game had witnessed how the Seahawks dominated the Broncos all the way, 43-8. Congratulations to the Super Bowl 2014 winners - the Seattle Seahawks!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan