Super Bowl 2014: Celebrities, Stars, Performers at the Big Game
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 3, 2014 3:00 PM EST
The National Football League (NFL) have some of the biggest and dedicated fans in the world. Even celebrities follow the NFL. While people at home watch the Seattle Seahawks dominate the Denver Broncos in the big game, they were also able to get a glimpse of some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry as cameras rolled.
Kevin Costner, Denis Leary, and Jennifer Garner, who star in the upcoming football movie Draft Day were seen along the sidelines. Retired soccer superstar David Beckham was also spotted watching the Super Bowl.
The camera also caught Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul talking to former NFL player Michael Strahan on the football field. USA Today had the opportunity to speak with Paul, and he was more than willing to give some advice to the Super Bowl players. "Both teams want it so bad," said Paul. "I mean, this is the biggest game in the world so I mean, you don't necessarily have to keep it clean, but don't be too hurtful, he said.
The lead vocalist of the pop-rock band "Train," Patrick Monahan was also seen standing on the sideline.
Queen Latifah were also present at the big game. She sang "America the Beautiful" before the game kicked off.
Opera singer Renee Fleming were chosen the U.S. National Anthem.
Let's not forget the energetic halftime performances of Grammy Award winner Bruno Mars.
Mars was later joined on stage by rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers.
What did you think of Mars' halftime performance? Well, it probably didn't go passed beyond the performances of other musical artists in the past like Beyonce, Michael Jackson, or Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen, and the Rolling Stones, but he did try to his best to entertain the audience. He got swag. He got some really good songs. He can dance too.
"The NFL is such a prestigious stage, that they give the new guy a shot," said Mars during a press conference on Thursday.
Super Bowl 2014 was an exciting match. The fans as well as the many celebrities who watched the game had witnessed how the Seahawks dominated the Broncos all the way, 43-8. Congratulations to the Super Bowl 2014 winners - the Seattle Seahawks!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tasks Engineers to Create the Perfect Tennis Racquet [VIDEO]
- LeBron James and Cleveland Cavaliers the Team to Beat in the East – Paul George
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Renewed Hope for Blues, as Paul Pogba's Agent Revealed that 'Anything is Possible'
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Receives Mixed Reactions on Twitter
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install
- Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- LG G3 To Debut Moon Violet and Burgundy Red Shades in August; Upcoming LG Devices Roundup