Super Bowl 2014: Celebrities, Stars, Performers at the Big Game
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 3, 2014 3:00 PM EST
The National Football League (NFL) have some of the biggest and dedicated fans in the world. Even celebrities follow the NFL. While people at home watch the Seattle Seahawks dominate the Denver Broncos in the big game, they were also able to get a glimpse of some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry as cameras rolled.
Kevin Costner, Denis Leary, and Jennifer Garner, who star in the upcoming football movie Draft Day were seen along the sidelines. Retired soccer superstar David Beckham was also spotted watching the Super Bowl.
The camera also caught Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul talking to former NFL player Michael Strahan on the football field. USA Today had the opportunity to speak with Paul, and he was more than willing to give some advice to the Super Bowl players. "Both teams want it so bad," said Paul. "I mean, this is the biggest game in the world so I mean, you don't necessarily have to keep it clean, but don't be too hurtful, he said.
The lead vocalist of the pop-rock band "Train," Patrick Monahan was also seen standing on the sideline.
Queen Latifah were also present at the big game. She sang "America the Beautiful" before the game kicked off.
Opera singer Renee Fleming were chosen the U.S. National Anthem.
Let's not forget the energetic halftime performances of Grammy Award winner Bruno Mars.
Mars was later joined on stage by rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers.
What did you think of Mars' halftime performance? Well, it probably didn't go passed beyond the performances of other musical artists in the past like Beyonce, Michael Jackson, or Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen, and the Rolling Stones, but he did try to his best to entertain the audience. He got swag. He got some really good songs. He can dance too.
"The NFL is such a prestigious stage, that they give the new guy a shot," said Mars during a press conference on Thursday.
Super Bowl 2014 was an exciting match. The fans as well as the many celebrities who watched the game had witnessed how the Seahawks dominated the Broncos all the way, 43-8. Congratulations to the Super Bowl 2014 winners - the Seattle Seahawks!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Finland Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Striker Fernando Torres Heads To AC Milan
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Signing A Striker Is Still Considered By Wenger
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares