Super Bowl 2014: Celebrities, Stars, Performers at the Big Game
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 3, 2014 3:00 PM EST
The National Football League (NFL) have some of the biggest and dedicated fans in the world. Even celebrities follow the NFL. While people at home watch the Seattle Seahawks dominate the Denver Broncos in the big game, they were also able to get a glimpse of some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry as cameras rolled.
Kevin Costner, Denis Leary, and Jennifer Garner, who star in the upcoming football movie Draft Day were seen along the sidelines. Retired soccer superstar David Beckham was also spotted watching the Super Bowl.
The camera also caught Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul talking to former NFL player Michael Strahan on the football field. USA Today had the opportunity to speak with Paul, and he was more than willing to give some advice to the Super Bowl players. "Both teams want it so bad," said Paul. "I mean, this is the biggest game in the world so I mean, you don't necessarily have to keep it clean, but don't be too hurtful, he said.
The lead vocalist of the pop-rock band "Train," Patrick Monahan was also seen standing on the sideline.
Queen Latifah were also present at the big game. She sang "America the Beautiful" before the game kicked off.
Opera singer Renee Fleming were chosen the U.S. National Anthem.
Let's not forget the energetic halftime performances of Grammy Award winner Bruno Mars.
Mars was later joined on stage by rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers.
What did you think of Mars' halftime performance? Well, it probably didn't go passed beyond the performances of other musical artists in the past like Beyonce, Michael Jackson, or Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen, and the Rolling Stones, but he did try to his best to entertain the audience. He got swag. He got some really good songs. He can dance too.
"The NFL is such a prestigious stage, that they give the new guy a shot," said Mars during a press conference on Thursday.
Super Bowl 2014 was an exciting match. The fans as well as the many celebrities who watched the game had witnessed how the Seahawks dominated the Broncos all the way, 43-8. Congratulations to the Super Bowl 2014 winners - the Seattle Seahawks!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Man Utd. vs QPR Preview
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date