Super Bowl 2014: Celebrities, Stars, Performers at the Big Game
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 3, 2014 3:00 PM EST
The National Football League (NFL) have some of the biggest and dedicated fans in the world. Even celebrities follow the NFL. While people at home watch the Seattle Seahawks dominate the Denver Broncos in the big game, they were also able to get a glimpse of some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry as cameras rolled.
Kevin Costner, Denis Leary, and Jennifer Garner, who star in the upcoming football movie Draft Day were seen along the sidelines. Retired soccer superstar David Beckham was also spotted watching the Super Bowl.
The camera also caught Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul talking to former NFL player Michael Strahan on the football field. USA Today had the opportunity to speak with Paul, and he was more than willing to give some advice to the Super Bowl players. "Both teams want it so bad," said Paul. "I mean, this is the biggest game in the world so I mean, you don't necessarily have to keep it clean, but don't be too hurtful, he said.
The lead vocalist of the pop-rock band "Train," Patrick Monahan was also seen standing on the sideline.
Queen Latifah were also present at the big game. She sang "America the Beautiful" before the game kicked off.
Opera singer Renee Fleming were chosen the U.S. National Anthem.
Let's not forget the energetic halftime performances of Grammy Award winner Bruno Mars.
Mars was later joined on stage by rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers.
What did you think of Mars' halftime performance? Well, it probably didn't go passed beyond the performances of other musical artists in the past like Beyonce, Michael Jackson, or Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen, and the Rolling Stones, but he did try to his best to entertain the audience. He got swag. He got some really good songs. He can dance too.
"The NFL is such a prestigious stage, that they give the new guy a shot," said Mars during a press conference on Thursday.
Super Bowl 2014 was an exciting match. The fans as well as the many celebrities who watched the game had witnessed how the Seahawks dominated the Broncos all the way, 43-8. Congratulations to the Super Bowl 2014 winners - the Seattle Seahawks!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- DeMarcus Cousins, Omar Casspi Lift Undermanned Sacramento Kings Over New Orleans Pelicans, 99-89
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast