China's January Official Services PMI Falls to 53.4
February 3, 2014 2:53 PM EST
Growth in China's services sector cooled in January to its slowest pace in at least a year, data showed on Monday, the latest sign that the Chinese economy lost momentum last month in the run-up to the Lunar New Year holiday.
Final China HSBC PMI dips to six-month low in January as new orders weaken
The official non-manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index slipped to 53.4 from December's 54.6, the lowest reading in at least a year but still above the 50-point level that indicates growth.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- Immediate Deaths After Ice Bucket Challenge Are Hoaxes Gone Viral: Neck Injury And Hypothermia Killed Two People Performing The Stunt
- Risky Selfies That Were Taken A Few Seconds Before Tragedy Struck
- ISIS Beheading US Journalist James Foley Sparks Outrage, Netizens Demand 'All-Out War'
- ISIS Update: Executioner of James Foley with British Accent Identified as ‘John’
- Human Barbie: Ukranian Teenager Lolita Richi Comes Out As A New Human Barbie, Possible Valeria Lukyanova Rival
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists