‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Episode 9, ‘After’ Spoilers: What’s in Store for Michonne, Rick and Carl Grimes?
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 3, 2014 1:41 PM EST
With just a week for "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 to hit the TV screens, fans are revising the plot by watching "The Walking Dead" Zombie Bowl. After the chaotic prison battle in episode 8, prison members lost not only their safe haven but also got scattered. Now they are on the roads and unsafe.
On Sunday, Feb. 9, "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 titled "After" premieres. Let's have a look at the official synopsis of "After."
"Rick deals with old wounds while members of the prison try to accept their new environment."
In an interview to AMC, comic book writer and executive producer Robert Kirkman shared that episode 9 would be the closest episode to the comic books. Robert revealed he was just rewriting something he had already written.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9, "After" is said to focus on Michonne, Carl and Rick Grimes. Michonne is not Rick and Carl, but probably in the same area as they promo shows that they visit the same restaurant at different times.
The early sneak peek of episode 9 showcased Carl in a whole new light. He was seen teasing two walkers and leading them down the street. In an interview with TVLine, Andrew Lincoln teased that episode 9 is meant to be Carl's instalment.
Wetpaint shared spoilers from the comic books. Michonne was seen in action in the prison as she puts down the person that was beheaded in the prison war. In the comics that person was Tyreese but on the TV, he was Hershel Greene.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 might showcase a flashback of Michonne's past which tells fans more about her past as a mother. One of the official photos of episode 9 confirms that Michonne has new pets.
In the comic books, Rick and Carl go to a store (or the restaurant in the promo) to get supplies. Later, they head to a nearby house. Daddy Grimes is sick and takes a heavy dose of medications and Carl discovers him unconscious, this makes sense with the promo in which Carl screams, "Wake up!" In this episode, Rick takes a backseat and Carl takes the centre stage.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9, "After" premieres Sunday, Feb. 9 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’