‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Episode 9, ‘After’ Spoilers: What’s in Store for Michonne, Rick and Carl Grimes?
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 3, 2014 1:41 PM EST
With just a week for "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 to hit the TV screens, fans are revising the plot by watching "The Walking Dead" Zombie Bowl. After the chaotic prison battle in episode 8, prison members lost not only their safe haven but also got scattered. Now they are on the roads and unsafe.
On Sunday, Feb. 9, "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 titled "After" premieres. Let's have a look at the official synopsis of "After."
"Rick deals with old wounds while members of the prison try to accept their new environment."
In an interview to AMC, comic book writer and executive producer Robert Kirkman shared that episode 9 would be the closest episode to the comic books. Robert revealed he was just rewriting something he had already written.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9, "After" is said to focus on Michonne, Carl and Rick Grimes. Michonne is not Rick and Carl, but probably in the same area as they promo shows that they visit the same restaurant at different times.
The early sneak peek of episode 9 showcased Carl in a whole new light. He was seen teasing two walkers and leading them down the street. In an interview with TVLine, Andrew Lincoln teased that episode 9 is meant to be Carl's instalment.
Wetpaint shared spoilers from the comic books. Michonne was seen in action in the prison as she puts down the person that was beheaded in the prison war. In the comics that person was Tyreese but on the TV, he was Hershel Greene.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 might showcase a flashback of Michonne's past which tells fans more about her past as a mother. One of the official photos of episode 9 confirms that Michonne has new pets.
In the comic books, Rick and Carl go to a store (or the restaurant in the promo) to get supplies. Later, they head to a nearby house. Daddy Grimes is sick and takes a heavy dose of medications and Carl discovers him unconscious, this makes sense with the promo in which Carl screams, "Wake up!" In this episode, Rick takes a backseat and Carl takes the centre stage.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9, "After" premieres Sunday, Feb. 9 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery