‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Episode 9, ‘After’ Spoilers: What’s in Store for Michonne, Rick and Carl Grimes?
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 3, 2014 1:41 PM EST
With just a week for "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 to hit the TV screens, fans are revising the plot by watching "The Walking Dead" Zombie Bowl. After the chaotic prison battle in episode 8, prison members lost not only their safe haven but also got scattered. Now they are on the roads and unsafe.
On Sunday, Feb. 9, "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 titled "After" premieres. Let's have a look at the official synopsis of "After."
"Rick deals with old wounds while members of the prison try to accept their new environment."
In an interview to AMC, comic book writer and executive producer Robert Kirkman shared that episode 9 would be the closest episode to the comic books. Robert revealed he was just rewriting something he had already written.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9, "After" is said to focus on Michonne, Carl and Rick Grimes. Michonne is not Rick and Carl, but probably in the same area as they promo shows that they visit the same restaurant at different times.
The early sneak peek of episode 9 showcased Carl in a whole new light. He was seen teasing two walkers and leading them down the street. In an interview with TVLine, Andrew Lincoln teased that episode 9 is meant to be Carl's instalment.
Wetpaint shared spoilers from the comic books. Michonne was seen in action in the prison as she puts down the person that was beheaded in the prison war. In the comics that person was Tyreese but on the TV, he was Hershel Greene.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 might showcase a flashback of Michonne's past which tells fans more about her past as a mother. One of the official photos of episode 9 confirms that Michonne has new pets.
In the comic books, Rick and Carl go to a store (or the restaurant in the promo) to get supplies. Later, they head to a nearby house. Daddy Grimes is sick and takes a heavy dose of medications and Carl discovers him unconscious, this makes sense with the promo in which Carl screams, "Wake up!" In this episode, Rick takes a backseat and Carl takes the centre stage.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9, "After" premieres Sunday, Feb. 9 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown