‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Episode 9, ‘After’ Spoilers: What’s in Store for Michonne, Rick and Carl Grimes?
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 3, 2014 1:41 PM EST
With just a week for "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 to hit the TV screens, fans are revising the plot by watching "The Walking Dead" Zombie Bowl. After the chaotic prison battle in episode 8, prison members lost not only their safe haven but also got scattered. Now they are on the roads and unsafe.
On Sunday, Feb. 9, "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 titled "After" premieres. Let's have a look at the official synopsis of "After."
"Rick deals with old wounds while members of the prison try to accept their new environment."
In an interview to AMC, comic book writer and executive producer Robert Kirkman shared that episode 9 would be the closest episode to the comic books. Robert revealed he was just rewriting something he had already written.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9, "After" is said to focus on Michonne, Carl and Rick Grimes. Michonne is not Rick and Carl, but probably in the same area as they promo shows that they visit the same restaurant at different times.
The early sneak peek of episode 9 showcased Carl in a whole new light. He was seen teasing two walkers and leading them down the street. In an interview with TVLine, Andrew Lincoln teased that episode 9 is meant to be Carl's instalment.
Wetpaint shared spoilers from the comic books. Michonne was seen in action in the prison as she puts down the person that was beheaded in the prison war. In the comics that person was Tyreese but on the TV, he was Hershel Greene.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 might showcase a flashback of Michonne's past which tells fans more about her past as a mother. One of the official photos of episode 9 confirms that Michonne has new pets.
In the comic books, Rick and Carl go to a store (or the restaurant in the promo) to get supplies. Later, they head to a nearby house. Daddy Grimes is sick and takes a heavy dose of medications and Carl discovers him unconscious, this makes sense with the promo in which Carl screams, "Wake up!" In this episode, Rick takes a backseat and Carl takes the centre stage.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9, "After" premieres Sunday, Feb. 9 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate