‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Episode 9, ‘After’ Spoilers: What’s in Store for Michonne, Rick and Carl Grimes?
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 3, 2014 1:41 PM EST
With just a week for "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 to hit the TV screens, fans are revising the plot by watching "The Walking Dead" Zombie Bowl. After the chaotic prison battle in episode 8, prison members lost not only their safe haven but also got scattered. Now they are on the roads and unsafe.
On Sunday, Feb. 9, "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 titled "After" premieres. Let's have a look at the official synopsis of "After."
"Rick deals with old wounds while members of the prison try to accept their new environment."
In an interview to AMC, comic book writer and executive producer Robert Kirkman shared that episode 9 would be the closest episode to the comic books. Robert revealed he was just rewriting something he had already written.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9, "After" is said to focus on Michonne, Carl and Rick Grimes. Michonne is not Rick and Carl, but probably in the same area as they promo shows that they visit the same restaurant at different times.
The early sneak peek of episode 9 showcased Carl in a whole new light. He was seen teasing two walkers and leading them down the street. In an interview with TVLine, Andrew Lincoln teased that episode 9 is meant to be Carl's instalment.
Wetpaint shared spoilers from the comic books. Michonne was seen in action in the prison as she puts down the person that was beheaded in the prison war. In the comics that person was Tyreese but on the TV, he was Hershel Greene.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 might showcase a flashback of Michonne's past which tells fans more about her past as a mother. One of the official photos of episode 9 confirms that Michonne has new pets.
In the comic books, Rick and Carl go to a store (or the restaurant in the promo) to get supplies. Later, they head to a nearby house. Daddy Grimes is sick and takes a heavy dose of medications and Carl discovers him unconscious, this makes sense with the promo in which Carl screams, "Wake up!" In this episode, Rick takes a backseat and Carl takes the centre stage.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9, "After" premieres Sunday, Feb. 9 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates