Bruce Jenner’s ‘Sex Change’ Could Ruin Kim’s Wedding?
By Riza Ornos | February 3, 2014 1:12 PM EST
The alleged "sex change" of Kim Kardashian's stepfather Bruce Jenner is reportedly interfering the reality star's future wedding, according to Star magazine. Based on the report of the tabloid, the former Olympian's "sex change" rumours is intentionally stealing her thunder and North's mom is not happy about it.
Reports of Bruce Jenner becoming a woman has been flooding the Net when he was spotted leaving a clinic in Beverly Hills after going through a "laryngeal shave" to reduce the size of his Adam's apple. Then reports from National Inquirer claims that after shaving his Adam's apple, "he talked to the doctor at length about having his penis removed next."
"Kim is fed up over having to field questions about Bruce wanting to be a woman ... When the usual throng of reporters greeted Kim at LAX on January 22, they seemed a lot more interested in Bruce's recent surgery to minimize his Adam's apple than in her upcoming nuptials with Kanye West. And Kim didn't like it one bit," reads the report.
Just when Kim though that nothing could overshadow her upcoming Paris wedding next summer, Bruce Jenner decided to dominate the news with his current surgery. The 64-year-old former athlete has been previously reported looking more like a woman and "flattening" his Adam's apple is said to be the first step towards becoming a woman.
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star was reportedly had a "huge blowup" fight with her stepfather and wants to have a traditional ceremony where Bruce is going to walk her down the aisle. But with the ongoing reports about Bruce Jenner's "sex change" Kim is not going have him walk her down the aisle.
"Kim has gotten it into her head that Bruce is deliberately upstaging her wedding. She can't believe that he can't at least hold off until next year," says Star.
But according to RumorFix all reports from the Star are totally inaccurate when they tried to reached out to the star's rep. Kim did not make those statements reported by Star and apparently, Kim's sister Khloe and ex-husband Lamar Odom is supporting Bruce for staying true to himself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date