Bruce Jenner’s ‘Sex Change’ Could Ruin Kim’s Wedding?
By Riza Ornos | February 3, 2014 1:12 PM EST
The alleged "sex change" of Kim Kardashian's stepfather Bruce Jenner is reportedly interfering the reality star's future wedding, according to Star magazine. Based on the report of the tabloid, the former Olympian's "sex change" rumours is intentionally stealing her thunder and North's mom is not happy about it.
Reports of Bruce Jenner becoming a woman has been flooding the Net when he was spotted leaving a clinic in Beverly Hills after going through a "laryngeal shave" to reduce the size of his Adam's apple. Then reports from National Inquirer claims that after shaving his Adam's apple, "he talked to the doctor at length about having his penis removed next."
"Kim is fed up over having to field questions about Bruce wanting to be a woman ... When the usual throng of reporters greeted Kim at LAX on January 22, they seemed a lot more interested in Bruce's recent surgery to minimize his Adam's apple than in her upcoming nuptials with Kanye West. And Kim didn't like it one bit," reads the report.
Just when Kim though that nothing could overshadow her upcoming Paris wedding next summer, Bruce Jenner decided to dominate the news with his current surgery. The 64-year-old former athlete has been previously reported looking more like a woman and "flattening" his Adam's apple is said to be the first step towards becoming a woman.
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star was reportedly had a "huge blowup" fight with her stepfather and wants to have a traditional ceremony where Bruce is going to walk her down the aisle. But with the ongoing reports about Bruce Jenner's "sex change" Kim is not going have him walk her down the aisle.
"Kim has gotten it into her head that Bruce is deliberately upstaging her wedding. She can't believe that he can't at least hold off until next year," says Star.
But according to RumorFix all reports from the Star are totally inaccurate when they tried to reached out to the star's rep. Kim did not make those statements reported by Star and apparently, Kim's sister Khloe and ex-husband Lamar Odom is supporting Bruce for staying true to himself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Whose Life Changed Because of Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More