Woody Allen Unfazed at Knick’s Games despite Sexual Abuse Reports from Daughter
By charmaine corne clutton | February 3, 2014 1:02 PM EST
Dylan Farrow, the adopted daughter of actress Mia Farrow, came out to the public with an open letter addressed to big time director Woody Allen expressing her dismay over the positive recognition her adoptive father was getting-despite being a sexual abusive pedophile, according to reports.
U.S. director Woody Allen and his wife Soon Yi Previn pose during the premiere of his film "To Rome with Love" in Rome April 13, 2012.
Dylan described in her open letter how her adoptive father sexually assaulted her in a "dim, closet-like attic". The infamous director had been dogged by sexual assault allegations since 1992, when Mia Farrow and daughter Dylan Farrow brought to the fore the sexual assaults made by Woody Allen. The sexual abuse claims after Woody Allen admitted his sexual relationship with Mia Farrow's other adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn, who was just 19 years old at that time.
However, despite the open-letter made by Dylan, the "Blue Jasmine" director seemed unfazed at a recent Knick's versus Miami Heat basketball game. Allen was spotted having a good time with his long time wife Soon-Yi (also his former adopted daughter) alongside his two adopted daughters Manzie and Bechet.
The open-letter, detailing the horrendous account of sexual assault of the then minor Dylan, caused a public frenzy as fans all over the internet demanded for justice for the victim. The letter was posted on the New York Times. The media outlet announced that Allen's camp refused to comment on the issue.
In addition, according to TMZ, the director once again refused to give answers as he and his camp ducked away from the prying questions of photographers and reporters during the Knick's basketball game.
Meanwhile, other personalities took their dismay to Twitter over the unresolved scandal. In a Tweet, the estranged and lone biological son of Allen and Mia Farrow said that "Missed the Woody Allen tribute-did they put the part where a woman publicly confirmed he molested her at age 7 before the Annie Hall?"
The tweet was directed towards the recent commemoration and tribute given to the director by the Golden Globe Awards with a Cecil B. DeMille lifetime achievement award. The director did not attend the said tribute-as he publicly expressed his nonchalance for awards.
See Woody Allen and Family Unfazed Pics Here: Woody Allen at Knicks game amid daughter's sexual abuse claims
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899