Tim Tebow Stars in the Best Super Bowl 2014 Commercial
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 3, 2014 11:36 AM EST
Tim Tebow may have been unsuccessful in landing a contract with any of the teams in the National Football League, but that doesn't mean that Tebow will just sit around and mope about it.
The former National Football League (NFL) quarterback stars in a new Super Bowl 2014 commercial for T-Mobile. This is, by far, probably the best Super Bowl 2014 commercial that you will ever see. Tebow proves that he can do so much things without a contract, just like the message that the mobile carrier is trying to convey.
Tebow starts out by saying how he was able to accomplish so many things outside the NFL. "Everyone thinks I want a contract, but without one, I've done so much this year," he said.
Then the quarterback-turned-college football analyst shows off his many talents such as helping a woman give birth, catching Bigfoot, working as a stand-up comedian, playing as a chess champion, riding a bull, being a stuntman, saving puppies, singing like a rock star, speaking as a peace ambassador, and even practicing his football skills on the moon. It's pretty funny.
Watch the commercial below and see it for yourself.
Video courtesy: YouTube/TMobile
Do you think Tebow should just forget about the NFL? He looks like he has a future in Hollywood.
You really got to love this guy, and the fact that he can really laugh at himself. People have to give props and appreciate Tebow's self-deprecating humour. Kudos to Tim! He was certainly able to pull it off in the said commercial. T-Mobile did an excellent and brilliant campaign. People watching it can easily get caught up with Tebow charm on the screen and totally forget about the entire message that the ad was trying to deliver.
Which part of the commercial did you like? Let us know your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports