Tyrese Gibson’s Former Wife Brings Paul Walker’s Death into Ugly Custody Battle
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 3, 2014 11:06 AM EST
Tyrese Gibson's response to his "Fast and Furious" co-star and close pal Paul Walker's death was quite touching for the world. However, Tyrese is stuck in a nasty custody battle and apparently, his former wife has mentioned Paul Walker's name in some of the court documents. The "Fast and Furious" star and former wife Norma Gibson are fighting over the custody of their six-year-old daughter.
According to TMZ, Norma Gibson filed court documents stating that Tyrese is a careless father. She mentioned that he would have spent more time with their daughter in L.A. after Paul Walker's death in a car accident.
Tyrese's former wife claimed that he had time to be with their daughter he was not shooting "Fast and Furious 7" due to delay. However, Norma stated that Tyrese went to Dubai and had a good time.
"[He went] gallivanting throughout Dubai ... staying in expensive hotels ... partying on yachts, sky-diving with other movie stars, driving expensive cars, and making special appearances in night clubs," said Norma.
Reportedly, Tyrese responded about his trip to Dubai. He told TMZ that the trip was for business. The Web site reported that Tyrese had 4 gigs and he need the money for his daughter. However, various reports seem to suggest something else all in all.
Also, Christian Post stated that Tyrese might have taken up Islam during his latest visit to Dubai. The news surfaced from a video that he posted on his Twitter account. "The Purpose of Life (HD) | Muslim Spoke Word" was posted on December 30, 2013 with a Tyrese Gibson's comment, "This gave me life!"
He also disclosed about meeting a spiritual teacher and best friend in Dubai in a TV show named "The Arsenio Hall Show." Tyrese praised the teacher for changing his life, and he found a sense of purpose. "I've never experienced the love that I experienced, in a short period of time, ever in my life and there is a big big big plan," said Tyrese.
The video was retweeted by his fans for the mesmerising thoughts he shared. Still, he has to deal with this custody battle with Norma.
(Credit: YouTube/Preston Evans)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast