Tyrese Gibson’s Former Wife Brings Paul Walker’s Death into Ugly Custody Battle
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 3, 2014 11:06 AM EST
Tyrese Gibson's response to his "Fast and Furious" co-star and close pal Paul Walker's death was quite touching for the world. However, Tyrese is stuck in a nasty custody battle and apparently, his former wife has mentioned Paul Walker's name in some of the court documents. The "Fast and Furious" star and former wife Norma Gibson are fighting over the custody of their six-year-old daughter.
According to TMZ, Norma Gibson filed court documents stating that Tyrese is a careless father. She mentioned that he would have spent more time with their daughter in L.A. after Paul Walker's death in a car accident.
Tyrese's former wife claimed that he had time to be with their daughter he was not shooting "Fast and Furious 7" due to delay. However, Norma stated that Tyrese went to Dubai and had a good time.
"[He went] gallivanting throughout Dubai ... staying in expensive hotels ... partying on yachts, sky-diving with other movie stars, driving expensive cars, and making special appearances in night clubs," said Norma.
Reportedly, Tyrese responded about his trip to Dubai. He told TMZ that the trip was for business. The Web site reported that Tyrese had 4 gigs and he need the money for his daughter. However, various reports seem to suggest something else all in all.
Also, Christian Post stated that Tyrese might have taken up Islam during his latest visit to Dubai. The news surfaced from a video that he posted on his Twitter account. "The Purpose of Life (HD) | Muslim Spoke Word" was posted on December 30, 2013 with a Tyrese Gibson's comment, "This gave me life!"
He also disclosed about meeting a spiritual teacher and best friend in Dubai in a TV show named "The Arsenio Hall Show." Tyrese praised the teacher for changing his life, and he found a sense of purpose. "I've never experienced the love that I experienced, in a short period of time, ever in my life and there is a big big big plan," said Tyrese.
The video was retweeted by his fans for the mesmerising thoughts he shared. Still, he has to deal with this custody battle with Norma.
(Credit: YouTube/Preston Evans)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales