Tyrese Gibson’s Former Wife Brings Paul Walker’s Death into Ugly Custody Battle
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 3, 2014 11:06 AM EST
Tyrese Gibson's response to his "Fast and Furious" co-star and close pal Paul Walker's death was quite touching for the world. However, Tyrese is stuck in a nasty custody battle and apparently, his former wife has mentioned Paul Walker's name in some of the court documents. The "Fast and Furious" star and former wife Norma Gibson are fighting over the custody of their six-year-old daughter.
According to TMZ, Norma Gibson filed court documents stating that Tyrese is a careless father. She mentioned that he would have spent more time with their daughter in L.A. after Paul Walker's death in a car accident.
Tyrese's former wife claimed that he had time to be with their daughter he was not shooting "Fast and Furious 7" due to delay. However, Norma stated that Tyrese went to Dubai and had a good time.
"[He went] gallivanting throughout Dubai ... staying in expensive hotels ... partying on yachts, sky-diving with other movie stars, driving expensive cars, and making special appearances in night clubs," said Norma.
Reportedly, Tyrese responded about his trip to Dubai. He told TMZ that the trip was for business. The Web site reported that Tyrese had 4 gigs and he need the money for his daughter. However, various reports seem to suggest something else all in all.
Also, Christian Post stated that Tyrese might have taken up Islam during his latest visit to Dubai. The news surfaced from a video that he posted on his Twitter account. "The Purpose of Life (HD) | Muslim Spoke Word" was posted on December 30, 2013 with a Tyrese Gibson's comment, "This gave me life!"
He also disclosed about meeting a spiritual teacher and best friend in Dubai in a TV show named "The Arsenio Hall Show." Tyrese praised the teacher for changing his life, and he found a sense of purpose. "I've never experienced the love that I experienced, in a short period of time, ever in my life and there is a big big big plan," said Tyrese.
The video was retweeted by his fans for the mesmerising thoughts he shared. Still, he has to deal with this custody battle with Norma.
(Credit: YouTube/Preston Evans)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage