Tyrese Gibson’s Former Wife Brings Paul Walker’s Death into Ugly Custody Battle
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 3, 2014 11:06 AM EST
Tyrese Gibson's response to his "Fast and Furious" co-star and close pal Paul Walker's death was quite touching for the world. However, Tyrese is stuck in a nasty custody battle and apparently, his former wife has mentioned Paul Walker's name in some of the court documents. The "Fast and Furious" star and former wife Norma Gibson are fighting over the custody of their six-year-old daughter.
According to TMZ, Norma Gibson filed court documents stating that Tyrese is a careless father. She mentioned that he would have spent more time with their daughter in L.A. after Paul Walker's death in a car accident.
Tyrese's former wife claimed that he had time to be with their daughter he was not shooting "Fast and Furious 7" due to delay. However, Norma stated that Tyrese went to Dubai and had a good time.
"[He went] gallivanting throughout Dubai ... staying in expensive hotels ... partying on yachts, sky-diving with other movie stars, driving expensive cars, and making special appearances in night clubs," said Norma.
Reportedly, Tyrese responded about his trip to Dubai. He told TMZ that the trip was for business. The Web site reported that Tyrese had 4 gigs and he need the money for his daughter. However, various reports seem to suggest something else all in all.
Also, Christian Post stated that Tyrese might have taken up Islam during his latest visit to Dubai. The news surfaced from a video that he posted on his Twitter account. "The Purpose of Life (HD) | Muslim Spoke Word" was posted on December 30, 2013 with a Tyrese Gibson's comment, "This gave me life!"
He also disclosed about meeting a spiritual teacher and best friend in Dubai in a TV show named "The Arsenio Hall Show." Tyrese praised the teacher for changing his life, and he found a sense of purpose. "I've never experienced the love that I experienced, in a short period of time, ever in my life and there is a big big big plan," said Tyrese.
The video was retweeted by his fans for the mesmerising thoughts he shared. Still, he has to deal with this custody battle with Norma.
(Credit: YouTube/Preston Evans)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Elimination Recap: Redfoo’s Acts in the Bottom 2; Ed Sheeran, The Veronicas, AJR Guest Star [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes