Tyrese Gibson’s Former Wife Brings Paul Walker’s Death into Ugly Custody Battle
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 3, 2014 11:06 AM EST
Tyrese Gibson's response to his "Fast and Furious" co-star and close pal Paul Walker's death was quite touching for the world. However, Tyrese is stuck in a nasty custody battle and apparently, his former wife has mentioned Paul Walker's name in some of the court documents. The "Fast and Furious" star and former wife Norma Gibson are fighting over the custody of their six-year-old daughter.
According to TMZ, Norma Gibson filed court documents stating that Tyrese is a careless father. She mentioned that he would have spent more time with their daughter in L.A. after Paul Walker's death in a car accident.
Tyrese's former wife claimed that he had time to be with their daughter he was not shooting "Fast and Furious 7" due to delay. However, Norma stated that Tyrese went to Dubai and had a good time.
"[He went] gallivanting throughout Dubai ... staying in expensive hotels ... partying on yachts, sky-diving with other movie stars, driving expensive cars, and making special appearances in night clubs," said Norma.
Reportedly, Tyrese responded about his trip to Dubai. He told TMZ that the trip was for business. The Web site reported that Tyrese had 4 gigs and he need the money for his daughter. However, various reports seem to suggest something else all in all.
Also, Christian Post stated that Tyrese might have taken up Islam during his latest visit to Dubai. The news surfaced from a video that he posted on his Twitter account. "The Purpose of Life (HD) | Muslim Spoke Word" was posted on December 30, 2013 with a Tyrese Gibson's comment, "This gave me life!"
He also disclosed about meeting a spiritual teacher and best friend in Dubai in a TV show named "The Arsenio Hall Show." Tyrese praised the teacher for changing his life, and he found a sense of purpose. "I've never experienced the love that I experienced, in a short period of time, ever in my life and there is a big big big plan," said Tyrese.
The video was retweeted by his fans for the mesmerising thoughts he shared. Still, he has to deal with this custody battle with Norma.
(Credit: YouTube/Preston Evans)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date