Justin Bieber's Scandalous Photo with Stripper: Selena Gomez Allegedly 'Crushed?'
By Diadem Pambid | February 3, 2014 10:49 AM EST
"Beliebers" be shocked, a scandalous photo of Justin Bieber sucking on the nipple of a stripper has gone viral on the web. Well, now fans know where exactly the Canadian crooner has been spending his hard-earned cash on. While some fans are left appalled by the photo, Justin's "ex-girlfriend" Selena Gomez is allegedly "crushed."
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
Is the "Come & Get It" singer heartbroken again? According to recent reports, Selena Gomez is definitely shedding a tear or two especially with the latest photo involving her former beau, Justin Bieber. Released by TMZ, the photo is that of Justin sucking on a stripper's nipple opposite his friend, Khalil Sharieff. The stripper was said to be hired to "perform" for the "Baby" singer during one of his parties at a recording studio in Los Angeles.
With all that's happened with Justin Bieber, how has the news affected Selena Gomez including the latest scandalous photo of him and a stripper?
"The truth is, she's crushed," says the source to Hollywood Life, adding, "Selena is sad but she's also angry. She feels like Justin played her because just when she was getting some closure and strength he convinced her to come back to him and made all kinds of promises. But it turns out they were all lies and now she's back at square one, trying to get over him all over again."
On the other hand, "Beliebers" are still in denial over the photo. Fans of the singer have gone on to claim that the scandalous pic of Justin and the stripper has been photoshopped by TMZ. For those who still haven't seen the said photo, check it out here.
Photoshopped or not, Justin Bieber certainly knows how to handle the money his fans have saved up to purchase his concert and movie tickets, merchandise and more.
"It is good to know that the hundreds of millions that tween girls have spent on Justin Bieber CDs, concerts, posters, perfumes, books, and nail clippers have gone to good use funding Justin's partying, booze, pot, Molly, strippers, hookers, lawyers, and dangerously driven sports cars and funding Scooter Braun's mission to finally make Cody Simpson happen. Be proud Beliebers, your parent's hard earned money has not been wasted," comments one user on Ocean Up's report.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales