Justin Bieber's Scandalous Photo with Stripper: Selena Gomez Allegedly 'Crushed?'
By Diadem Pambid | February 3, 2014 10:49 AM EST
"Beliebers" be shocked, a scandalous photo of Justin Bieber sucking on the nipple of a stripper has gone viral on the web. Well, now fans know where exactly the Canadian crooner has been spending his hard-earned cash on. While some fans are left appalled by the photo, Justin's "ex-girlfriend" Selena Gomez is allegedly "crushed."
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
Is the "Come & Get It" singer heartbroken again? According to recent reports, Selena Gomez is definitely shedding a tear or two especially with the latest photo involving her former beau, Justin Bieber. Released by TMZ, the photo is that of Justin sucking on a stripper's nipple opposite his friend, Khalil Sharieff. The stripper was said to be hired to "perform" for the "Baby" singer during one of his parties at a recording studio in Los Angeles.
With all that's happened with Justin Bieber, how has the news affected Selena Gomez including the latest scandalous photo of him and a stripper?
"The truth is, she's crushed," says the source to Hollywood Life, adding, "Selena is sad but she's also angry. She feels like Justin played her because just when she was getting some closure and strength he convinced her to come back to him and made all kinds of promises. But it turns out they were all lies and now she's back at square one, trying to get over him all over again."
On the other hand, "Beliebers" are still in denial over the photo. Fans of the singer have gone on to claim that the scandalous pic of Justin and the stripper has been photoshopped by TMZ. For those who still haven't seen the said photo, check it out here.
Photoshopped or not, Justin Bieber certainly knows how to handle the money his fans have saved up to purchase his concert and movie tickets, merchandise and more.
"It is good to know that the hundreds of millions that tween girls have spent on Justin Bieber CDs, concerts, posters, perfumes, books, and nail clippers have gone to good use funding Justin's partying, booze, pot, Molly, strippers, hookers, lawyers, and dangerously driven sports cars and funding Scooter Braun's mission to finally make Cody Simpson happen. Be proud Beliebers, your parent's hard earned money has not been wasted," comments one user on Ocean Up's report.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar