Bruce Jenner Sex Change: Former Olympian to Change His Name to Brigitte
By Riza Ornos | February 3, 2014 10:31 AM EST
Not happy with the name Bruscilla, the "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star Bruce Jenner is allegedly changing his name to Brigitte. A huge fan of the 60s bombshell Brigitte Bardot, the former Olympian had enough with names beginning with letter "K" and chose to have Brigitte as his new name.
"At first Bruce was intrigued with Bruscilla, but after he thought about it some more, he decided it didn't work for him," explained by an insider in an interview with the National Enquirer, as quoted by Showbizspy. "He said, 'It doesn't roll off the tongue very well. Bruscilla sounds like some kind of disease'," added the source.
At first he was considering the name "Brenda," Brette" or "Belle" but "Brigette" is a definite winner. And after the Adam's apple surgery, Bruce Jenner is slowly becoming a Brigette and farther away from being Bruce.
"He loves 'Brigitte' not only because it's such a beautiful name, but it makes him think of Brigitte Bardot, who was a total bombshell. She also starred in (the 1956 movie) 'And God Created Woman' - and Bruce thinks it's just perfect since he's in the process of becoming a woman," the source revealed.
The news about Bruce Jenner's sex change is becoming more confusing when Kanye West revealed recently that Bruce "wants to bang women, not become one." But that's before Bruce was spotted leaving a clinic in Beverly Hills after he got his Adam's apple flattened.
According to a report from RadarOnline, Bruce's sons Brody and Brandon are very supportive of their father's choice and not bothered by the news circulating in the Net.
"The boys don't think their father is trying to become a woman and simply laugh at rumors," says a Radar's insider. "They do believe that Bruce became more conscience of his physical appearance and how he looked after Keeping Up With The Kardashians premiered. They blame their step-mother (Kris) for all of the plastic surgery he has had over the years," the source added.
Now, after getting rid of his throat lump, Jenner is picking up a name. So, what's next for Bruce Jenner? Will he ever go through the rumoured sex change?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0