Bruce Jenner Sex Change: Former Olympian to Change His Name to Brigitte
By Riza Ornos | February 3, 2014 10:31 AM EST
Not happy with the name Bruscilla, the "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star Bruce Jenner is allegedly changing his name to Brigitte. A huge fan of the 60s bombshell Brigitte Bardot, the former Olympian had enough with names beginning with letter "K" and chose to have Brigitte as his new name.
"At first Bruce was intrigued with Bruscilla, but after he thought about it some more, he decided it didn't work for him," explained by an insider in an interview with the National Enquirer, as quoted by Showbizspy. "He said, 'It doesn't roll off the tongue very well. Bruscilla sounds like some kind of disease'," added the source.
At first he was considering the name "Brenda," Brette" or "Belle" but "Brigette" is a definite winner. And after the Adam's apple surgery, Bruce Jenner is slowly becoming a Brigette and farther away from being Bruce.
"He loves 'Brigitte' not only because it's such a beautiful name, but it makes him think of Brigitte Bardot, who was a total bombshell. She also starred in (the 1956 movie) 'And God Created Woman' - and Bruce thinks it's just perfect since he's in the process of becoming a woman," the source revealed.
The news about Bruce Jenner's sex change is becoming more confusing when Kanye West revealed recently that Bruce "wants to bang women, not become one." But that's before Bruce was spotted leaving a clinic in Beverly Hills after he got his Adam's apple flattened.
According to a report from RadarOnline, Bruce's sons Brody and Brandon are very supportive of their father's choice and not bothered by the news circulating in the Net.
"The boys don't think their father is trying to become a woman and simply laugh at rumors," says a Radar's insider. "They do believe that Bruce became more conscience of his physical appearance and how he looked after Keeping Up With The Kardashians premiered. They blame their step-mother (Kris) for all of the plastic surgery he has had over the years," the source added.
Now, after getting rid of his throat lump, Jenner is picking up a name. So, what's next for Bruce Jenner? Will he ever go through the rumoured sex change?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- The Bachelor Australia: Tim, Anna Relationship Update
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools