'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Oberyn Martell of 'Game of Thrones' as Lisbon's New Love; Patrick Jane vs Red John Cohorts [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | February 3, 2014 3:56 AM EST
"The Mentalist" Season 6 has yet to air a new episode after "The Golden Hammer," which aired on Jan. 12 on CBS. Episode 13, titled "Black Helicopters" has a March 9 air date on TV.com. Fans are tiding themselves over with TV scoop, such as one that says Oberyn Martell of HBO's "Game of Thrones" Season 4 will be the new man in Teresa Lisbon's (Robin Tunney) life. Meanwhile, Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) and the rest of his CBI team are in the crosshairs of Red John's 'Blake Association' cohorts.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on the previously aired episodes of The Mentalist Season 6. Minor spoilers in new episodes included. If you don't want to know who's playing Oberyn Martell in 'Game of Thrones' Season 4, this is the point where you stop reading.
Teresa Lisbon will be dating in the next half of The Mentalist Season 6. There is no solid report on whether this would be week-long or months-long romance. But creator Bruno Heller has hinted Lisbon should have a life somewhat away from Jane.
"It's very important for her to be able to step away from Jane and see herself for herself," Heller told Entertainment Weekly. The same report mentioned this new guy whom Lisbon will be dating will appear in The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 15 or 16.
FBI Special Agent Marcus Pike is Lisbon's new love interest, revealed TVLine.com. The character will be played by Chilean actor Pedro Pascal, who is also playing Oberyn Martell in HBO's Game of Thrones Season 4. Pascal has recently been seen in "Homeland" and Graceland."
As for Patrick Jane, fans expect him to learn of the murder of Oscar Ardiles (David Norona) in the next new episode of The Mentalist Season 6. Wayne Rigsby (Owain Yeoman) may have probably been killed, too. Yeoman has already said goodbye to his Rigsby character on Twitter.
Red John's Blake Association is believed to be on full assault against the former CBI team that ended Red John's reign. Who is the new big bad leader now? Grace VanPelt (Amanda Righetti) leaves a cautious message to her husband toward the end of The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 12. But Amanda is also leaving the series. Will the viewers even see her again?
WATCH: The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 12, 'The Golden Hammer'
Here is the CBS promo video on the most recently aired new episode of The Mentalist Season 6:
The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 13, titled, "Black Helicopters" airs on March 9 on CBS, reports TV.com. The show's back-to-back tandem, "The Good Wife" Season 5, will return to CBS on the same date.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: 'Blake' Revenge, New Character, Actor Farewell [VIDEO]
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: What's Next for Emily, Conrad, and the 'Original Mrs Grayson' [Watch Promo Video]
'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 13: Questions, Speculations; More Kalinda Arc Coming Up, Says Creators [VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?