'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 13: Questions, Speculations; More Kalinda Arc Coming Up, Says Creators [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | February 3, 2014 3:20 AM EST
"The Good Wife" Season 5, Episode 13 is still several weeks away from air date on CBS. Fans are speculating on what happens next to Alicia Florrick (Julianna Margulies), Will Gardner (Josh Charles) and governor-elect Peter Florrick (Chris Noth). The showrunners have teased about a bigger story arc for Kalinda Sharma (Archie Panjabi), so there's a lot to look forward to in new episodes.
Actress Julianna Margulies poses as she arrives at the 69th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California January 15, 2012. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on The Good Wife Season 5. Episode 12, titled "We the Juries" aired on Jan. 12 on CBS. No new episodes have aired since then.
Here are some of the questions left to viewers of The Good Wife Season 5:
How will Peter Florrick save himself in the new "rigged election" controversy? Eli Gold (Alan Cumming) should have a grand plan lest Zach Florrick (Graham Phillips) goes back to court as a witness.
Will there be more of Alicia Florrick vs Will Gardner in court battles? "The bottom line is how are they going to find something they can live with each other about," 'The Good Wife' co-creator Robert King told TVGuide.com. He hinted that these two eventually have to co-exist in harmony.
What's up with Kalinda Sharma and Cary Agos (Matt Czuchry)? One minute, they're showing how far apart they've grown; the next, they're going out for drinks.
Spoiler reports indicate some romance between Cary Agos and Robyn Budine (Jess Weixler). Does this happen to Cary after another fallout with Kalinda? If there is indeed something bigger for Kalinda in The Good Wife Season 5, it couldn't be tied to some will-they or won't-they storyline. She is bigger than such drama.
Will an exciting guest star come on board The Good Wife Season 5? Matthew Goode ("Chasing Liberty" and "Match Point") is battling Josh Charles' Will Gardner in court later in the season.
Will Diane Lockhart and Alicia be okay? Julianna Margulies, in an interview ran by Wales Online, said "an event brings Diane and Alicia closer" in The Good Wife Season 5. This could be the fact that Diane loses a judge's seat. Or, something else could be coming up.
WATCH: The Good Wife Season 5, Episode 12 CBS Promo Video on YouTube
'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 13 will reportedly air on March 9 on CBS. "The Mentalist," also airing on CBS will return with fresh episodes on the said date.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 13 Air Date; What's Next for Peter, Alicia and Will [SPOILERS]
'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 13: Alicia vs Peter Again, Will vs Peter; What Happens Next? [WATCH VIDEO]
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: What's Next for Emily, Conrad, and the 'Original Mrs Grayson' [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports