'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 13: Questions, Speculations; More Kalinda Arc Coming Up, Says Creators [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | February 3, 2014 3:20 AM EST
"The Good Wife" Season 5, Episode 13 is still several weeks away from air date on CBS. Fans are speculating on what happens next to Alicia Florrick (Julianna Margulies), Will Gardner (Josh Charles) and governor-elect Peter Florrick (Chris Noth). The showrunners have teased about a bigger story arc for Kalinda Sharma (Archie Panjabi), so there's a lot to look forward to in new episodes.
Actress Julianna Margulies poses as she arrives at the 69th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California January 15, 2012. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on The Good Wife Season 5. Episode 12, titled "We the Juries" aired on Jan. 12 on CBS. No new episodes have aired since then.
Here are some of the questions left to viewers of The Good Wife Season 5:
How will Peter Florrick save himself in the new "rigged election" controversy? Eli Gold (Alan Cumming) should have a grand plan lest Zach Florrick (Graham Phillips) goes back to court as a witness.
Will there be more of Alicia Florrick vs Will Gardner in court battles? "The bottom line is how are they going to find something they can live with each other about," 'The Good Wife' co-creator Robert King told TVGuide.com. He hinted that these two eventually have to co-exist in harmony.
What's up with Kalinda Sharma and Cary Agos (Matt Czuchry)? One minute, they're showing how far apart they've grown; the next, they're going out for drinks.
Spoiler reports indicate some romance between Cary Agos and Robyn Budine (Jess Weixler). Does this happen to Cary after another fallout with Kalinda? If there is indeed something bigger for Kalinda in The Good Wife Season 5, it couldn't be tied to some will-they or won't-they storyline. She is bigger than such drama.
Will an exciting guest star come on board The Good Wife Season 5? Matthew Goode ("Chasing Liberty" and "Match Point") is battling Josh Charles' Will Gardner in court later in the season.
Will Diane Lockhart and Alicia be okay? Julianna Margulies, in an interview ran by Wales Online, said "an event brings Diane and Alicia closer" in The Good Wife Season 5. This could be the fact that Diane loses a judge's seat. Or, something else could be coming up.
WATCH: The Good Wife Season 5, Episode 12 CBS Promo Video on YouTube
'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 13 will reportedly air on March 9 on CBS. "The Mentalist," also airing on CBS will return with fresh episodes on the said date.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 13 Air Date; What's Next for Peter, Alicia and Will [SPOILERS]
'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 13: Alicia vs Peter Again, Will vs Peter; What Happens Next? [WATCH VIDEO]
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: What's Next for Emily, Conrad, and the 'Original Mrs Grayson' [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists