English Premier League Where to Watch Live: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | February 3, 2014 1:31 AM EST
Arsenal will be keen to get back to winning ways, when they welcome neighbours Crystal Palace to the Emirates in the London derby on Sunday.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 4pm GMT (9.30pm IST) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD 2 in India. The match can also be caught via live streaming online HERE in India. Catch the action in the US HERE. while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live online HERE, while viewers from the rest of Africa click HERE.
The Gunners' seven-match winning streak came to an end at the St. Mary's during midweek, as Southampton held the north London side to a 2-2 draw. The two dropped points cost Arsene Wenger's men their place at the top of the league table, with Manchester City going above them by a point, after beating Tottenham Hotspur 5-1 at White Hart Lane.
Arsenal will be looking to return to the top of the table with a home win over relegation battlers Palace tonight, and with City facing third-placed Chelsea on Monday night, the Gunners could remain top for yet another gameweek.
The Eagles, on the other hand, have improved dramatically under new boss Tony Pulis. They have won their last two league matches, both with cleansheets, and looked capable of pulling off an upset against Tottenham at the Lane earlier last month.
However, despite all this, Palace still remain 16th in the league, above the relegation zone by just one point. But they will fancy their chances against the Gunners tonight and will be hoping to return from the Emirates with a positive result.
Arsenal: Mathieu Flamini will serve the first of his three-match suspension, following his red card at Southampton in midweek. Jack Wilshere (ankle) and Yaya Sanogo (back) remain sidelined for this match, while Aaron Ramsey (thigh), Abou Diaby and Theo Walcott (both knee) are long-term absentees. However, Tomas Rosicky is available again following surgery on a broken nose.
Palace: Danny Gabbidon (knock) is a doubt for this clash, while Jerome Thomas (groin), Glenn Murray (knee ligaments) and Kagisho Dikgacoi (calf) miss out for the Eagles. Meanwhile, Jonathan Parr has returned from the treatment table and is available.
Expected lineups: Arsenal: Szczesny; Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs; Arteta, Rosicky; Gnabry, Ozil, Cazorla; Giroud
Palace: Speroni; Mariapa, Gabbidon, Delaney, Moxey; Bolasie, Ward, Jedinak, Puncheon; Chamakh; Jerome
Prediction: 3-0 to Arsenal
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group A Preview, Prediction, Roster, Schedule: Spain and Brazil To Clinch Top 2 Spots, France, Serbia, And Iran To Battle For Remaining Slots
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Team Preview: Puerto Rico Roster, Key Players And Schedule
- Kevin Love Tells Minnesota Timberwolves Owner Glen Taylor To Mind His Own Team
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps