English Premier League Where to Watch Live: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | February 3, 2014 1:31 AM EST
Arsenal will be keen to get back to winning ways, when they welcome neighbours Crystal Palace to the Emirates in the London derby on Sunday.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 4pm GMT (9.30pm IST) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD 2 in India. The match can also be caught via live streaming online HERE in India. Catch the action in the US HERE. while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live online HERE, while viewers from the rest of Africa click HERE.
The Gunners' seven-match winning streak came to an end at the St. Mary's during midweek, as Southampton held the north London side to a 2-2 draw. The two dropped points cost Arsene Wenger's men their place at the top of the league table, with Manchester City going above them by a point, after beating Tottenham Hotspur 5-1 at White Hart Lane.
Arsenal will be looking to return to the top of the table with a home win over relegation battlers Palace tonight, and with City facing third-placed Chelsea on Monday night, the Gunners could remain top for yet another gameweek.
The Eagles, on the other hand, have improved dramatically under new boss Tony Pulis. They have won their last two league matches, both with cleansheets, and looked capable of pulling off an upset against Tottenham at the Lane earlier last month.
However, despite all this, Palace still remain 16th in the league, above the relegation zone by just one point. But they will fancy their chances against the Gunners tonight and will be hoping to return from the Emirates with a positive result.
Arsenal: Mathieu Flamini will serve the first of his three-match suspension, following his red card at Southampton in midweek. Jack Wilshere (ankle) and Yaya Sanogo (back) remain sidelined for this match, while Aaron Ramsey (thigh), Abou Diaby and Theo Walcott (both knee) are long-term absentees. However, Tomas Rosicky is available again following surgery on a broken nose.
Palace: Danny Gabbidon (knock) is a doubt for this clash, while Jerome Thomas (groin), Glenn Murray (knee ligaments) and Kagisho Dikgacoi (calf) miss out for the Eagles. Meanwhile, Jonathan Parr has returned from the treatment table and is available.
Expected lineups: Arsenal: Szczesny; Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs; Arteta, Rosicky; Gnabry, Ozil, Cazorla; Giroud
Palace: Speroni; Mariapa, Gabbidon, Delaney, Moxey; Bolasie, Ward, Jedinak, Puncheon; Chamakh; Jerome
Prediction: 3-0 to Arsenal
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments