English Premier League Where to Watch Live: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | February 3, 2014 1:31 AM EST
Arsenal will be keen to get back to winning ways, when they welcome neighbours Crystal Palace to the Emirates in the London derby on Sunday.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 4pm GMT (9.30pm IST) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD 2 in India. The match can also be caught via live streaming online HERE in India. Catch the action in the US HERE. while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live online HERE, while viewers from the rest of Africa click HERE.
The Gunners' seven-match winning streak came to an end at the St. Mary's during midweek, as Southampton held the north London side to a 2-2 draw. The two dropped points cost Arsene Wenger's men their place at the top of the league table, with Manchester City going above them by a point, after beating Tottenham Hotspur 5-1 at White Hart Lane.
Arsenal will be looking to return to the top of the table with a home win over relegation battlers Palace tonight, and with City facing third-placed Chelsea on Monday night, the Gunners could remain top for yet another gameweek.
The Eagles, on the other hand, have improved dramatically under new boss Tony Pulis. They have won their last two league matches, both with cleansheets, and looked capable of pulling off an upset against Tottenham at the Lane earlier last month.
However, despite all this, Palace still remain 16th in the league, above the relegation zone by just one point. But they will fancy their chances against the Gunners tonight and will be hoping to return from the Emirates with a positive result.
Arsenal: Mathieu Flamini will serve the first of his three-match suspension, following his red card at Southampton in midweek. Jack Wilshere (ankle) and Yaya Sanogo (back) remain sidelined for this match, while Aaron Ramsey (thigh), Abou Diaby and Theo Walcott (both knee) are long-term absentees. However, Tomas Rosicky is available again following surgery on a broken nose.
Palace: Danny Gabbidon (knock) is a doubt for this clash, while Jerome Thomas (groin), Glenn Murray (knee ligaments) and Kagisho Dikgacoi (calf) miss out for the Eagles. Meanwhile, Jonathan Parr has returned from the treatment table and is available.
Expected lineups: Arsenal: Szczesny; Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs; Arteta, Rosicky; Gnabry, Ozil, Cazorla; Giroud
Palace: Speroni; Mariapa, Gabbidon, Delaney, Moxey; Bolasie, Ward, Jedinak, Puncheon; Chamakh; Jerome
Prediction: 3-0 to Arsenal
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet