Justin Bieber Photo Sucking On Stripper’s Breasts Goes Viral
By Anne Lu | February 2, 2014 10:15 PM EST
Justin Bieber is embroiled in yet stripper scandal. This time, a photo of him sharing the breasts of a private dancer with pal Khalil Sharieff has gone viral online.
The photo shows Justin and Khalil sucking on the stripper’s nipples. With their eyes closed, both boys appear to be enjoying the act.
Only half of the stripper’s face is seen in the photo. Her Playboy bunny tattoo on her lower left belly is visible, though. Also, she reportedly looked old enough to be Justin’s mother.
Click on the link for the NSFW photo.
This isn’t the first time Justin has been involved in a scandal as such.
Justin Bieber just ordered 75k ones...🙊🙊👀👀
In November, a video emerged online, showing Justin sleeping while a girl, who claimed she slept with him the night before, filmed him.
Brazilian woman Tatiana Never Barbasa told The Sun that she had sex with the 19-year-old, adding that the singer was “well-endowed and very good in bed.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar