English Premier League Where to Watch Live: West Bromwich Albion vs Liverpool Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | February 2, 2014 9:00 PM EST
High-flying Liverpool travel to the West Midlands in the Premier League on Sunday, to take on relegation-battlers West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns.
Luis Suarez celebrates after scoring against Everton in the English Premier League, 28 January. Reuters
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 1.30pm GMT (7pm IST) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD 2 in India. The match can also be caught via live streaming online HERE in India. Catch the action in the US HERE. while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live online HERE, while viewers from the rest of Africa click HERE.
Liverpool are enjoying a good run of form of late, having won five of their six matches this year, with clean sheets in four. The Reds come into this game on the back of a 4-0 thrashing of Everton in the Merseyside derby at Anfield during midweek.
Brendan Rodgers' men, who are pushing for a Champions League spot, currently sit fourth in the league table, six points clear of Manchester United, who have played an extra game. They will be high on confidence when visit The Hawthorns, with in-form strike duo Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge leading the goalscoring charts.
West Brom, on the other hand, have been struggling massively for the past few months. The Baggies have won just one game in their last 14 outings in all competitions and are currently 17th, above fellow strugglers West Ham United only on goal difference.
The poor run of form saw Steve Clark being replaced by Pepe Mel as manager towards the end of last year. However, the Spaniard has been unable to hit the ground running and now has a daunting task ahead of him. Mel witnessed the Baggies throwing away a 2-0 lead to lose 4-3 against rivals Aston Villa at Villa Park in midweek.
West Brom: Forwards Nicolas Anelka (ankle) and Stephane Sessegnon (groin) are the only absentees for Mel.
Liverpool: Glen Johnson (unspecified) joins fellow defenders Mamadou Sakho (hamstring), Daniel Agger (calf), Jose Enrique, Sebastian Coates (both knee) on the sidelines for the Reds, while midfielder Lucas (knee) also remains unavailable.
Expected lineups: West Brom: Foster; Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewel; Mulumbu, Brunt; Amalfitano, Morrison, Gera; Berahino
Liverpool: Mignolet; Flanagan, Skrtel, Toure, Cissokho; Gerrard, Henderson; Sterling, Coutinho, Sturridge; Suarez
Prediction: 3-1 to Liverpool
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Lamar Odom’s Hope Of Reuniting With Khloe Kardashian Crushed, ‘KUWTK’ Star Reportedly Dating Wiz Khalifa
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]