English Premier League Where to Watch Live: West Bromwich Albion vs Liverpool Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | February 2, 2014 9:00 PM EST
High-flying Liverpool travel to the West Midlands in the Premier League on Sunday, to take on relegation-battlers West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns.
Luis Suarez celebrates after scoring against Everton in the English Premier League, 28 January. Reuters
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 1.30pm GMT (7pm IST) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD 2 in India. The match can also be caught via live streaming online HERE in India. Catch the action in the US HERE. while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live online HERE, while viewers from the rest of Africa click HERE.
Liverpool are enjoying a good run of form of late, having won five of their six matches this year, with clean sheets in four. The Reds come into this game on the back of a 4-0 thrashing of Everton in the Merseyside derby at Anfield during midweek.
Brendan Rodgers' men, who are pushing for a Champions League spot, currently sit fourth in the league table, six points clear of Manchester United, who have played an extra game. They will be high on confidence when visit The Hawthorns, with in-form strike duo Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge leading the goalscoring charts.
West Brom, on the other hand, have been struggling massively for the past few months. The Baggies have won just one game in their last 14 outings in all competitions and are currently 17th, above fellow strugglers West Ham United only on goal difference.
The poor run of form saw Steve Clark being replaced by Pepe Mel as manager towards the end of last year. However, the Spaniard has been unable to hit the ground running and now has a daunting task ahead of him. Mel witnessed the Baggies throwing away a 2-0 lead to lose 4-3 against rivals Aston Villa at Villa Park in midweek.
West Brom: Forwards Nicolas Anelka (ankle) and Stephane Sessegnon (groin) are the only absentees for Mel.
Liverpool: Glen Johnson (unspecified) joins fellow defenders Mamadou Sakho (hamstring), Daniel Agger (calf), Jose Enrique, Sebastian Coates (both knee) on the sidelines for the Reds, while midfielder Lucas (knee) also remains unavailable.
Expected lineups: West Brom: Foster; Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewel; Mulumbu, Brunt; Amalfitano, Morrison, Gera; Berahino
Liverpool: Mignolet; Flanagan, Skrtel, Toure, Cissokho; Gerrard, Henderson; Sterling, Coutinho, Sturridge; Suarez
Prediction: 3-1 to Liverpool
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles