English Premier League Where to Watch Live: West Bromwich Albion vs Liverpool Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | February 2, 2014 9:00 PM EST
High-flying Liverpool travel to the West Midlands in the Premier League on Sunday, to take on relegation-battlers West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns.
Luis Suarez celebrates after scoring against Everton in the English Premier League, 28 January. Reuters
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 1.30pm GMT (7pm IST) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD 2 in India. The match can also be caught via live streaming online HERE in India. Catch the action in the US HERE. while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live online HERE, while viewers from the rest of Africa click HERE.
Liverpool are enjoying a good run of form of late, having won five of their six matches this year, with clean sheets in four. The Reds come into this game on the back of a 4-0 thrashing of Everton in the Merseyside derby at Anfield during midweek.
Brendan Rodgers' men, who are pushing for a Champions League spot, currently sit fourth in the league table, six points clear of Manchester United, who have played an extra game. They will be high on confidence when visit The Hawthorns, with in-form strike duo Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge leading the goalscoring charts.
West Brom, on the other hand, have been struggling massively for the past few months. The Baggies have won just one game in their last 14 outings in all competitions and are currently 17th, above fellow strugglers West Ham United only on goal difference.
The poor run of form saw Steve Clark being replaced by Pepe Mel as manager towards the end of last year. However, the Spaniard has been unable to hit the ground running and now has a daunting task ahead of him. Mel witnessed the Baggies throwing away a 2-0 lead to lose 4-3 against rivals Aston Villa at Villa Park in midweek.
West Brom: Forwards Nicolas Anelka (ankle) and Stephane Sessegnon (groin) are the only absentees for Mel.
Liverpool: Glen Johnson (unspecified) joins fellow defenders Mamadou Sakho (hamstring), Daniel Agger (calf), Jose Enrique, Sebastian Coates (both knee) on the sidelines for the Reds, while midfielder Lucas (knee) also remains unavailable.
Expected lineups: West Brom: Foster; Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewel; Mulumbu, Brunt; Amalfitano, Morrison, Gera; Berahino
Liverpool: Mignolet; Flanagan, Skrtel, Toure, Cissokho; Gerrard, Henderson; Sterling, Coutinho, Sturridge; Suarez
Prediction: 3-1 to Liverpool
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date