Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Lamar Misses Khloe And All Naughty Things She Does
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 2, 2014 1:12 PM EST
Do men miss their wives after they get divorced? Surprisingly, men can have mixed emotions after a divorce. They may detest their ex-wives, and in some days, they may also miss their wives.
Lamar Odom is no different from those men. Lamar is reportedly missing the good times he once shared with the lady she loved and from a marriage lasting for 4 years.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan March 5, 2013.
He isn't wearing a long face and going about life like a half-shut knife. He's just missed the woman he loved in a marriage that lasted for several years. A source told the Hollywood Life that Lamar misses Khloe's sense of humor.
"He talks about her from time to time," the source revealed. "He misses some of the good times they shared," the source added. It is a good thing that Lamar isn't really trying to block out the good memories with Khloe he had in the past. It only means that Lamar is taking the entire divorce thing very well.
"She would always make him laugh" the source noted.
The source stressed Lamar was also missing the naughty side of Khloe, especially when she wore hooker clothes and did sexy things on him.
"Khloe can shake her a** faster than a girl in a Yin Yang Twins video," the source said. "He misses all that fun and ratchetness they had," the source added.
While Khloe thinks she failed as a wife to Lamar, her friends thinks the opposite.
"She was real good to him, a good wife and she loved him hard," the source said.
As much as Lamar is missing Khloe and the fun times they had, he is also moving on with his life.
"He knows life goes on and he wishes her the best, he has no hate or regrets where Khloe is concerned," the source told the popular entertainment news Web site.
Time goes by so fast. Your loved one can go in and out of your life. Lamar isn't probably the only one missing someone because Khloe may just be feeling the same.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar