Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Lamar Misses Khloe And All Naughty Things She Does
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 2, 2014 1:12 PM EST
Do men miss their wives after they get divorced? Surprisingly, men can have mixed emotions after a divorce. They may detest their ex-wives, and in some days, they may also miss their wives.
Lamar Odom is no different from those men. Lamar is reportedly missing the good times he once shared with the lady she loved and from a marriage lasting for 4 years.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan March 5, 2013.
He isn't wearing a long face and going about life like a half-shut knife. He's just missed the woman he loved in a marriage that lasted for several years. A source told the Hollywood Life that Lamar misses Khloe's sense of humor.
"He talks about her from time to time," the source revealed. "He misses some of the good times they shared," the source added. It is a good thing that Lamar isn't really trying to block out the good memories with Khloe he had in the past. It only means that Lamar is taking the entire divorce thing very well.
"She would always make him laugh" the source noted.
The source stressed Lamar was also missing the naughty side of Khloe, especially when she wore hooker clothes and did sexy things on him.
"Khloe can shake her a** faster than a girl in a Yin Yang Twins video," the source said. "He misses all that fun and ratchetness they had," the source added.
While Khloe thinks she failed as a wife to Lamar, her friends thinks the opposite.
"She was real good to him, a good wife and she loved him hard," the source said.
As much as Lamar is missing Khloe and the fun times they had, he is also moving on with his life.
"He knows life goes on and he wishes her the best, he has no hate or regrets where Khloe is concerned," the source told the popular entertainment news Web site.
Time goes by so fast. Your loved one can go in and out of your life. Lamar isn't probably the only one missing someone because Khloe may just be feeling the same.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Jeremy Lin Seeks Respect From Lakers Star Kobe Bryant
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air