Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Lamar Misses Khloe And All Naughty Things She Does
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 2, 2014 1:12 PM EST
Do men miss their wives after they get divorced? Surprisingly, men can have mixed emotions after a divorce. They may detest their ex-wives, and in some days, they may also miss their wives.
Lamar Odom is no different from those men. Lamar is reportedly missing the good times he once shared with the lady she loved and from a marriage lasting for 4 years.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan March 5, 2013.
He isn't wearing a long face and going about life like a half-shut knife. He's just missed the woman he loved in a marriage that lasted for several years. A source told the Hollywood Life that Lamar misses Khloe's sense of humor.
"He talks about her from time to time," the source revealed. "He misses some of the good times they shared," the source added. It is a good thing that Lamar isn't really trying to block out the good memories with Khloe he had in the past. It only means that Lamar is taking the entire divorce thing very well.
"She would always make him laugh" the source noted.
The source stressed Lamar was also missing the naughty side of Khloe, especially when she wore hooker clothes and did sexy things on him.
"Khloe can shake her a** faster than a girl in a Yin Yang Twins video," the source said. "He misses all that fun and ratchetness they had," the source added.
While Khloe thinks she failed as a wife to Lamar, her friends thinks the opposite.
"She was real good to him, a good wife and she loved him hard," the source said.
As much as Lamar is missing Khloe and the fun times they had, he is also moving on with his life.
"He knows life goes on and he wishes her the best, he has no hate or regrets where Khloe is concerned," the source told the popular entertainment news Web site.
Time goes by so fast. Your loved one can go in and out of your life. Lamar isn't probably the only one missing someone because Khloe may just be feeling the same.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Satisfied Despite Coming Out with a Draw against Besiktas
- Serena Williams and Rumoured Boyfriend Patrick Mouratoglou Spotted on a Date in NYC
- UFC President Dana White Says He is Very Excited for Anderson Silva’s Comeback in January
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Claims that Fabregas will Play Best Football Under Him
- 10 Celebrities Who Took The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Chris Pratt & LeBron James [VIDEOS]
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features