Dean McDermott Cheating Scandal: He Bedded 5 Women, Says Source; Will Tori Spelling File for Divorce?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 1, 2014 3:09 AM EST
After weeks of speculation, actor Dean McDermott has reportedly confessed to cheating on his wife Tori Spelling with more than one woman in the last two years.
The 47-year-old, who voluntarily checked into a rehab citing health and personal issues, is said to have privately confessed to his wife that he had cheated with as many as five women in the last two years while married to her, according to a report by Radar Online.
"He was forced to finally admit the truth to Tori," an insider told Radar Online. "Making matters worse, Dean admitted to not always using protection during the encounters. It's the ultimate betrayal for Tori and she probably won't be able to ever forgive him for that. It's one thing to cheat, but another to have unprotected sex."
The cheating scandal surfaced last month, when a woman named Emily Goodhand claimed she had sex with McDermott in Toronto, after which the actor issued a public apology to his family for the pain caused to them.
"I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family," he told People in a statement. "I take full responsibility for my actions and have voluntarily checked myself into a treatment center to address some health and personal issues. I am grateful to be getting the help I need so I can become the husband and father my family deserves."
Spelling is said to be devastated and is ready to divorce but does not have the money to do so.
"She would definitely kick Dean to the curb if she could financially afford to do so... Tori has admitted she would file for divorce from Dean, but she is afraid she would go broke. The couple has no prenuptial agreement, and Tori is the sole breadwinner. Dean wouldn't settle for anything less than joint custody, and Tori would be forced to pay him spousal and child support. It's a really sad situation for Tori and the kids," a friend of Spelling told Radar Online.
According to a report by Hollywood Life, the 40-year-old actress is unlikely to file for divorce as her "first priority will always be her four children." A source said, "She's staying strong for her kids. She's all about her family. She worships those kids."
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28