Dean McDermott Cheating Scandal: He Bedded 5 Women, Says Source; Will Tori Spelling File for Divorce?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 1, 2014 3:09 AM EST
After weeks of speculation, actor Dean McDermott has reportedly confessed to cheating on his wife Tori Spelling with more than one woman in the last two years.
The 47-year-old, who voluntarily checked into a rehab citing health and personal issues, is said to have privately confessed to his wife that he had cheated with as many as five women in the last two years while married to her, according to a report by Radar Online.
"He was forced to finally admit the truth to Tori," an insider told Radar Online. "Making matters worse, Dean admitted to not always using protection during the encounters. It's the ultimate betrayal for Tori and she probably won't be able to ever forgive him for that. It's one thing to cheat, but another to have unprotected sex."
The cheating scandal surfaced last month, when a woman named Emily Goodhand claimed she had sex with McDermott in Toronto, after which the actor issued a public apology to his family for the pain caused to them.
"I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family," he told People in a statement. "I take full responsibility for my actions and have voluntarily checked myself into a treatment center to address some health and personal issues. I am grateful to be getting the help I need so I can become the husband and father my family deserves."
Spelling is said to be devastated and is ready to divorce but does not have the money to do so.
"She would definitely kick Dean to the curb if she could financially afford to do so... Tori has admitted she would file for divorce from Dean, but she is afraid she would go broke. The couple has no prenuptial agreement, and Tori is the sole breadwinner. Dean wouldn't settle for anything less than joint custody, and Tori would be forced to pay him spousal and child support. It's a really sad situation for Tori and the kids," a friend of Spelling told Radar Online.
According to a report by Hollywood Life, the 40-year-old actress is unlikely to file for divorce as her "first priority will always be her four children." A source said, "She's staying strong for her kids. She's all about her family. She worships those kids."
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage