Dean McDermott Cheating Scandal: He Bedded 5 Women, Says Source; Will Tori Spelling File for Divorce?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 1, 2014 3:09 AM EST
After weeks of speculation, actor Dean McDermott has reportedly confessed to cheating on his wife Tori Spelling with more than one woman in the last two years.
The 47-year-old, who voluntarily checked into a rehab citing health and personal issues, is said to have privately confessed to his wife that he had cheated with as many as five women in the last two years while married to her, according to a report by Radar Online.
"He was forced to finally admit the truth to Tori," an insider told Radar Online. "Making matters worse, Dean admitted to not always using protection during the encounters. It's the ultimate betrayal for Tori and she probably won't be able to ever forgive him for that. It's one thing to cheat, but another to have unprotected sex."
The cheating scandal surfaced last month, when a woman named Emily Goodhand claimed she had sex with McDermott in Toronto, after which the actor issued a public apology to his family for the pain caused to them.
"I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family," he told People in a statement. "I take full responsibility for my actions and have voluntarily checked myself into a treatment center to address some health and personal issues. I am grateful to be getting the help I need so I can become the husband and father my family deserves."
Spelling is said to be devastated and is ready to divorce but does not have the money to do so.
"She would definitely kick Dean to the curb if she could financially afford to do so... Tori has admitted she would file for divorce from Dean, but she is afraid she would go broke. The couple has no prenuptial agreement, and Tori is the sole breadwinner. Dean wouldn't settle for anything less than joint custody, and Tori would be forced to pay him spousal and child support. It's a really sad situation for Tori and the kids," a friend of Spelling told Radar Online.
According to a report by Hollywood Life, the 40-year-old actress is unlikely to file for divorce as her "first priority will always be her four children." A source said, "She's staying strong for her kids. She's all about her family. She worships those kids."
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones