Dean McDermott Cheating Scandal: He Bedded 5 Women, Says Source; Will Tori Spelling File for Divorce?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 1, 2014 3:09 AM EST
After weeks of speculation, actor Dean McDermott has reportedly confessed to cheating on his wife Tori Spelling with more than one woman in the last two years.
The 47-year-old, who voluntarily checked into a rehab citing health and personal issues, is said to have privately confessed to his wife that he had cheated with as many as five women in the last two years while married to her, according to a report by Radar Online.
"He was forced to finally admit the truth to Tori," an insider told Radar Online. "Making matters worse, Dean admitted to not always using protection during the encounters. It's the ultimate betrayal for Tori and she probably won't be able to ever forgive him for that. It's one thing to cheat, but another to have unprotected sex."
The cheating scandal surfaced last month, when a woman named Emily Goodhand claimed she had sex with McDermott in Toronto, after which the actor issued a public apology to his family for the pain caused to them.
"I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family," he told People in a statement. "I take full responsibility for my actions and have voluntarily checked myself into a treatment center to address some health and personal issues. I am grateful to be getting the help I need so I can become the husband and father my family deserves."
Spelling is said to be devastated and is ready to divorce but does not have the money to do so.
"She would definitely kick Dean to the curb if she could financially afford to do so... Tori has admitted she would file for divorce from Dean, but she is afraid she would go broke. The couple has no prenuptial agreement, and Tori is the sole breadwinner. Dean wouldn't settle for anything less than joint custody, and Tori would be forced to pay him spousal and child support. It's a really sad situation for Tori and the kids," a friend of Spelling told Radar Online.
According to a report by Hollywood Life, the 40-year-old actress is unlikely to file for divorce as her "first priority will always be her four children." A source said, "She's staying strong for her kids. She's all about her family. She worships those kids."
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists