Dean McDermott Cheating Scandal: He Bedded 5 Women, Says Source; Will Tori Spelling File for Divorce?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 1, 2014 3:09 AM EST
After weeks of speculation, actor Dean McDermott has reportedly confessed to cheating on his wife Tori Spelling with more than one woman in the last two years.
The 47-year-old, who voluntarily checked into a rehab citing health and personal issues, is said to have privately confessed to his wife that he had cheated with as many as five women in the last two years while married to her, according to a report by Radar Online.
"He was forced to finally admit the truth to Tori," an insider told Radar Online. "Making matters worse, Dean admitted to not always using protection during the encounters. It's the ultimate betrayal for Tori and she probably won't be able to ever forgive him for that. It's one thing to cheat, but another to have unprotected sex."
The cheating scandal surfaced last month, when a woman named Emily Goodhand claimed she had sex with McDermott in Toronto, after which the actor issued a public apology to his family for the pain caused to them.
"I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family," he told People in a statement. "I take full responsibility for my actions and have voluntarily checked myself into a treatment center to address some health and personal issues. I am grateful to be getting the help I need so I can become the husband and father my family deserves."
Spelling is said to be devastated and is ready to divorce but does not have the money to do so.
"She would definitely kick Dean to the curb if she could financially afford to do so... Tori has admitted she would file for divorce from Dean, but she is afraid she would go broke. The couple has no prenuptial agreement, and Tori is the sole breadwinner. Dean wouldn't settle for anything less than joint custody, and Tori would be forced to pay him spousal and child support. It's a really sad situation for Tori and the kids," a friend of Spelling told Radar Online.
According to a report by Hollywood Life, the 40-year-old actress is unlikely to file for divorce as her "first priority will always be her four children." A source said, "She's staying strong for her kids. She's all about her family. She worships those kids."
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools