Super Bowl XVIII: Top 5 2014 Commercials - Budweiser 'Puppy Love' and New Jaguar Ads Go Viral
By Johnlee Varghese | February 1, 2014 1:09 AM EST
Even as the anticipation for the 2014 NFL Super Bowl is growing, an ad featuring a cute puppy is fast gaining the admiration of audiences. The commercial by beer-makers Budweiser has already found much popularity on YouTube.
A man looks at roman numerals for NFL Super Bowl XLVIII football game in Hoboken, New [Reuters/EDUARDO MUNOZ]
Budweiser’s brilliant and heartwarming Super Bowl ad “Puppy Love” will be featured during the games on 2 February. The YouTube release has already been seen by over 22.9 million viewers, and the audiences simply love the ad.
The ad features a 10-week-old puppy building a true friendship with a Clydesdale horse. The soundtrack of Ginuwine’s “Pony” leaves the audiences feeling warm and touched.
The commercial also has found favor among animal lovers as it promotes the concept of animal adoption.
Watch the top five Super Bowl Commercials of 2014.
1. Budweiser - "Puppy Love"
'Awww' will be the only expression you will be left with, after watching this NFL Super Bowl XLVIII ad.
2. Bud Light - "Up for Whatever"
This teaser certainly leaves much to be anticipated. What is Arnold Schwarzenegger up to, is he going to play ping-pong? With the tagline"whatever is coming," the 2014 NFL Super Bowl ad by Bud Light is bound to be hilarious.
3. SodaStream - 'Sorry, Coke and Pepsi'
The SodaStream ad featuring the 'sexiest woman alive' Scarlett Johansson has already been in much controversy. The commercial already has been censored as Fox has made the company leave out the 'Sorry, Coke and Pepsi' tagline. The company, however, has made the uncensored ad available for the online audiences. Watch it simply for the absolutely adorable Johansson.
4. Jaguar - "British Villains Rendezvous"
With #GoodToBeBad, the Jaguar Super Bowl Commercial uses British movie villians, comparing them to a Jaguar car. The ad, which has now gone viral, features Tom Hiddleston from "Thor," Ben Kingsley from "Iron Man 3" and Mark Strong from "The Green Lantern".
5. Kia K900 - "The Truth"
Morpheus from the "The Matrix" meets an unsuspecting couple at a valet stand. He presents them with two choices: a red key or a blue key. Should they choose wisely, they'll never look at luxury - or Kia - the same again. Laurence Fishburne can be seen singing opera, bending spoons and dodging agents as he invites viewers to choose between the red key and the blue key to drive a luxury Kia car.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Image Of An Alien Revealed By US Intelligence Agent Suggests Existence Of Extraterrestrial Life -- Report
- US Police Release Video Of Officers Shooting 12-Year-Old Tamir Rice
- US Toddler, 3, Shoots Mother To Death With 9mm Handgun
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- NSW Girl, 12, Takes Wheel of Mazda MX5 & Saves Lives After Father Suffers Heart Attack
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys