Super Bowl XVIII: Top 5 2014 Commercials - Budweiser 'Puppy Love' and New Jaguar Ads Go Viral
By Johnlee Varghese | February 1, 2014 1:09 AM EST
Even as the anticipation for the 2014 NFL Super Bowl is growing, an ad featuring a cute puppy is fast gaining the admiration of audiences. The commercial by beer-makers Budweiser has already found much popularity on YouTube.
A man looks at roman numerals for NFL Super Bowl XLVIII football game in Hoboken, New [Reuters/EDUARDO MUNOZ]
Budweiser’s brilliant and heartwarming Super Bowl ad “Puppy Love” will be featured during the games on 2 February. The YouTube release has already been seen by over 22.9 million viewers, and the audiences simply love the ad.
The ad features a 10-week-old puppy building a true friendship with a Clydesdale horse. The soundtrack of Ginuwine’s “Pony” leaves the audiences feeling warm and touched.
The commercial also has found favor among animal lovers as it promotes the concept of animal adoption.
Watch the top five Super Bowl Commercials of 2014.
1. Budweiser - "Puppy Love"
'Awww' will be the only expression you will be left with, after watching this NFL Super Bowl XLVIII ad.
2. Bud Light - "Up for Whatever"
This teaser certainly leaves much to be anticipated. What is Arnold Schwarzenegger up to, is he going to play ping-pong? With the tagline"whatever is coming," the 2014 NFL Super Bowl ad by Bud Light is bound to be hilarious.
3. SodaStream - 'Sorry, Coke and Pepsi'
The SodaStream ad featuring the 'sexiest woman alive' Scarlett Johansson has already been in much controversy. The commercial already has been censored as Fox has made the company leave out the 'Sorry, Coke and Pepsi' tagline. The company, however, has made the uncensored ad available for the online audiences. Watch it simply for the absolutely adorable Johansson.
4. Jaguar - "British Villains Rendezvous"
With #GoodToBeBad, the Jaguar Super Bowl Commercial uses British movie villians, comparing them to a Jaguar car. The ad, which has now gone viral, features Tom Hiddleston from "Thor," Ben Kingsley from "Iron Man 3" and Mark Strong from "The Green Lantern".
5. Kia K900 - "The Truth"
Morpheus from the "The Matrix" meets an unsuspecting couple at a valet stand. He presents them with two choices: a red key or a blue key. Should they choose wisely, they'll never look at luxury - or Kia - the same again. Laurence Fishburne can be seen singing opera, bending spoons and dodging agents as he invites viewers to choose between the red key and the blue key to drive a luxury Kia car.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Virus Might Reach Australia in Months; Health Dept Says Australia Prepared For Outbreak
- Woman, 40, Charged after Six Baby Corpses Found in Canada U-Haul Locker
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Seven Weird Things Banned by Governments
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related