Super Bowl XVIII: Top 5 2014 Commercials - Budweiser 'Puppy Love' and New Jaguar Ads Go Viral
By Johnlee Varghese | February 1, 2014 1:09 AM EST
Even as the anticipation for the 2014 NFL Super Bowl is growing, an ad featuring a cute puppy is fast gaining the admiration of audiences. The commercial by beer-makers Budweiser has already found much popularity on YouTube.
A man looks at roman numerals for NFL Super Bowl XLVIII football game in Hoboken, New [Reuters/EDUARDO MUNOZ]
Budweiser’s brilliant and heartwarming Super Bowl ad “Puppy Love” will be featured during the games on 2 February. The YouTube release has already been seen by over 22.9 million viewers, and the audiences simply love the ad.
The ad features a 10-week-old puppy building a true friendship with a Clydesdale horse. The soundtrack of Ginuwine’s “Pony” leaves the audiences feeling warm and touched.
The commercial also has found favor among animal lovers as it promotes the concept of animal adoption.
Watch the top five Super Bowl Commercials of 2014.
1. Budweiser - "Puppy Love"
'Awww' will be the only expression you will be left with, after watching this NFL Super Bowl XLVIII ad.
2. Bud Light - "Up for Whatever"
This teaser certainly leaves much to be anticipated. What is Arnold Schwarzenegger up to, is he going to play ping-pong? With the tagline"whatever is coming," the 2014 NFL Super Bowl ad by Bud Light is bound to be hilarious.
3. SodaStream - 'Sorry, Coke and Pepsi'
The SodaStream ad featuring the 'sexiest woman alive' Scarlett Johansson has already been in much controversy. The commercial already has been censored as Fox has made the company leave out the 'Sorry, Coke and Pepsi' tagline. The company, however, has made the uncensored ad available for the online audiences. Watch it simply for the absolutely adorable Johansson.
4. Jaguar - "British Villains Rendezvous"
With #GoodToBeBad, the Jaguar Super Bowl Commercial uses British movie villians, comparing them to a Jaguar car. The ad, which has now gone viral, features Tom Hiddleston from "Thor," Ben Kingsley from "Iron Man 3" and Mark Strong from "The Green Lantern".
5. Kia K900 - "The Truth"
Morpheus from the "The Matrix" meets an unsuspecting couple at a valet stand. He presents them with two choices: a red key or a blue key. Should they choose wisely, they'll never look at luxury - or Kia - the same again. Laurence Fishburne can be seen singing opera, bending spoons and dodging agents as he invites viewers to choose between the red key and the blue key to drive a luxury Kia car.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Search Efforts Not Affected by MH17 Recovery; Australia Still Committed to Solving Mystery
- Another Aviation Disaster: Taiwan Plane Crashes, Passengers Aboard Feared Dead [PHOTO]
- 'Dronies' to Become Latest Trend as Tourism New Zealand Buys Drone to Record Tourists' Videos
- Former Destiny’s Child Star Farrah Franklin Arrested
- Asylum Seeker Women in Australia-Run Christmas Island Attempt Suicide in Desperation
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales