Super Bowl XVIII: Top 5 2014 Commercials - Budweiser 'Puppy Love' and New Jaguar Ads Go Viral
By Johnlee Varghese | February 1, 2014 1:09 AM EST
Even as the anticipation for the 2014 NFL Super Bowl is growing, an ad featuring a cute puppy is fast gaining the admiration of audiences. The commercial by beer-makers Budweiser has already found much popularity on YouTube.
A man looks at roman numerals for NFL Super Bowl XLVIII football game in Hoboken, New [Reuters/EDUARDO MUNOZ]
Budweiser’s brilliant and heartwarming Super Bowl ad “Puppy Love” will be featured during the games on 2 February. The YouTube release has already been seen by over 22.9 million viewers, and the audiences simply love the ad.
The ad features a 10-week-old puppy building a true friendship with a Clydesdale horse. The soundtrack of Ginuwine’s “Pony” leaves the audiences feeling warm and touched.
The commercial also has found favor among animal lovers as it promotes the concept of animal adoption.
Watch the top five Super Bowl Commercials of 2014.
1. Budweiser - "Puppy Love"
'Awww' will be the only expression you will be left with, after watching this NFL Super Bowl XLVIII ad.
2. Bud Light - "Up for Whatever"
This teaser certainly leaves much to be anticipated. What is Arnold Schwarzenegger up to, is he going to play ping-pong? With the tagline"whatever is coming," the 2014 NFL Super Bowl ad by Bud Light is bound to be hilarious.
3. SodaStream - 'Sorry, Coke and Pepsi'
The SodaStream ad featuring the 'sexiest woman alive' Scarlett Johansson has already been in much controversy. The commercial already has been censored as Fox has made the company leave out the 'Sorry, Coke and Pepsi' tagline. The company, however, has made the uncensored ad available for the online audiences. Watch it simply for the absolutely adorable Johansson.
4. Jaguar - "British Villains Rendezvous"
With #GoodToBeBad, the Jaguar Super Bowl Commercial uses British movie villians, comparing them to a Jaguar car. The ad, which has now gone viral, features Tom Hiddleston from "Thor," Ben Kingsley from "Iron Man 3" and Mark Strong from "The Green Lantern".
5. Kia K900 - "The Truth"
Morpheus from the "The Matrix" meets an unsuspecting couple at a valet stand. He presents them with two choices: a red key or a blue key. Should they choose wisely, they'll never look at luxury - or Kia - the same again. Laurence Fishburne can be seen singing opera, bending spoons and dodging agents as he invites viewers to choose between the red key and the blue key to drive a luxury Kia car.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Fate of MH370, MH17 Trigger Mass Resignation of Crew in Malaysia Airlines
- Video: Man's Privates Gets Exposed For the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- ISIS $3 Million Daily Oil Revenues Fund Operations; Obama to Build International Coalition to Widen Assault
- James Foley's Family and Boss Reject Syrian Claim of Foley Killed A Year Ago
- British Cleric Accused of Urging James Foley Executioner; Predicted ISIS Will Fight in the West
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?