Paul Walker Death: Justin Bieber's to Learn From 'Fast And Furious 7' Star's Accident?
By Sonalee singh | February 1, 2014 1:00 AM EST
Justin Bieber's reckless driving behavior in Miami has apparently angered his fans. They think if Bieber does not tame his wild ways he would meet his maker soon. The fans are so disturbed by his recent DUI arrest that they have even drawn comparisons between Bieber's risky driving and Paul Walker's death due to over speeding.
'Fast and Furious 7' Actor Paul Walker died in a tragic car crash in Los Angeles. The autopsy reports claimed the reason for this death was over speeding. The speed of his car was apparently more than 100 mph. BUt unlike Bieber it was not Paul who was driving the car. Rogar Rodas, Walker's business partner, was at the driving seat when the unexpected crash occured.
Bieber's toxicology reports suggested he was under the influence of a substance while doing rash driving.
"Justin Bieber had been smoking marijuana and taking prescription drugs for anxiety leading up to his recent arrest for DUI in Miami Beach," TMZ reported.
No such toxicology results have come in relation to Walker's and Rodas' tragic death. The fans think Bieber's over speeding may prove dangerous to his life the way it did to their beloved star late Paul Walker.
The fans of the 'Believe' star have also tweeted their concerns for Bieber's life. They felt he doesn't release the dangers of over speeding and if he doesn't improve his ways then he may meet the tragic fate like Paul Walker.
The fans further felt it is better to have their favorite star jailed than to lose him in an accident. Some of them even expressed their anger that Bieber was jailed for over speeding where as Paul Walker racing adventures were considered for charity. Here are a few tweets by Bielibers:
"@_PHIL_osophy tweeted, " I hope Justin Bieber realizes how dangerous that was. That was what got Paul Walker killed." - Phillip Carpinella"
"@HypeSir: "Better to see Justin Bieber just end up in jail vs. ending up like my dude Paul Walker," - HYPEman Sir
"@TommyTadeo: How come Paul Walker races to raise money for charity and dies but Justin Bieber races under the influence and gets a slap on the wrist? - Tommy Tadeo"
Let us know your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan