Shocking: Justin Bieber Could be Suffering from Brain Damage Claims a Report
By jaskiran kaur | January 31, 2014 9:11 PM EST
Justin Bieber's bad boy antics, relentless behavior, numerous controversies, impromptu hook ups and more have shocked one and all. For a long time now, the singer star has been in lime light for all the wrong reasons. Bringing to light his bizarre behavior, a shocking report by magazine National Enquirer claims that Justin Bieber might be suffering from brain damage.
The shocking report came to the light following the reports of his arrest. Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported a story by magazine National Enquirer claiming that Justin Bieber might be a case of brain damage. According to the report based on magazine's Feb. 10 edition, singer star's former housekeeper named Tatiana Voziuk spilled details on what may have caused the alleged brain damage to Justin Bieber.
The report claims that teen sensation could be abusing "siizurp" a drug cocktail. Reportedly, Tatiana Voziuk revealed that Justin has the ingredients of the drug cocktail kept at his bedside.
"Sizzurp" is said to be a DIY drug cocktail which can have serious repercussions on the person consuming it. It is a dangerous drink.
A report by Showbizspy.com states that a doctor named Damon Raskin has revealed that the drug cocktail can be as dangerous as a mix of heroin and oxycodone. The site quoted that the drug "can cause brain damage and even death." This doctor has not treated the singer.
Report based on the National Enquirer's shocking story also reveals that singer star Justin Bieber's friends and family now feel the need for professional help. His behavior has become a cause of worry to a close friend. As quoted in the report, the unnamed close friend expressed concern for him. The friend feels that Justin Bieber now needs to be "put in psychiatric ward or lockdown rehab facility."
"It's worse than anyone knows. He needs help - and he needs it now," added the friend as reported by Celebrity Dirty Laundry.
According to the latest updates about Justin Bieber he was caught in an egging incident recently which was followed by raid at his house. Soon after he was caught in drag racing and DUI arrest. Numerous incidents of his reckless behavior have been reported which has led to a speculation that he may be deported to Canada, soon. What do you think about Justin Bieber's bad boy behavior? What do you think lies in his future?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date