Bruce Jenner Wants To Become A Woman Rumor: Alleged Signs Proof Enough That Kim Kardashian's Father is Changing his Sex?
By Sonalee singh | January 31, 2014 9:09 PM EST
A lot is being said about Bruce Jenner's wish to turn into a woman. Many tabloids have come with various evidences to prove that Bruce Jenner wants to change his sex. The first proof was Bruce Jenner's photos while leaving a clinic in Beverly Hills. The photos showed Bruce in a weak and fragile state with a bandage around his neck.
It is being speculated that Bruce went to the clinic to get his Adam's apple reduced. Daily Mail.com reported that the photos have further ripened Bruce Jenner's laryngeal shave rumors, which is apparently his first step to turn into a woman.
The second proof surfaced when Bruce Jenner first stepped in the public while wearing, long hair, lip-gloss, diamond studs and a French manicure. His altered experience has made his fans wonder, what is he really up to?
Regarding his changed appearance a source told Inquister.com, "Bruce has a feminine side. He likes growing his hair out, likes getting manicures and pedicures and won't leave his house without his diamond earrings. And he's obsessed with plucking his eyebrows."
Third proof came when National Enquirer reports claimed that in his wake to become a woman, Bruce Jenner has begun hormone therapy. An insider told the website, "Before Bruce had his Adam's apple shaved down, he talked to the doctor at length about having his penis removed next."
The last thing which pointed to Bruce Jenner's quest to undergo surgery to alter his appearance is Lamar Odom's support.
In a report by Hollywoodife.com, "Bruce hasn't told Lamar he wants to be a woman, but Lamar encourages Bruce to stay true to whoever he is and or wants to be. He did tell him that living with that family and being with Kris [Jenner] was all about perfection and how surgery is a normal thing in her eyes."
So here are the four indicators, which have ripened the rumors of Bruce Jenner's wish to turn into a woman. However, do you think these signs are proof enough? Let us know your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1