Batman: Arkham Origins DLC for Wii U version Cancelled, Refunds Offered
By Aditya Bhat | January 31, 2014 9:09 PM EST
Sad news greets Wii U players of Batman: Arkham Origins, as its developer and publishers Warner Bros. has confirmed that the downloadable content (DLC) for Arkham Origins has been cancelled and there will be no support for any of the future DLC releases, reported AllGamesBeta.
Facebook/ Batman Arkham
Batman: Arkham Origins on Wii U will not get DLCs.
A post from Nintendo customer support further cemented this news. It has also been agreed that people who have purchased the Seasons Pass will be given a refund.
"Based on demand for Downloadable Content on the system, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has made the decision to remove its offering of the upcoming new story campaign for Wii U. As a result, we will be crediting the entire $19.99+tax cost of the Season Pass back to your Nintendo eShop account," said the post.
This confirms that players who purchased the Season Pass will be getting refunds, which will directly be credited to eShop.
"You will still be able to enjoy the content already released thus far," the post promises. Players will also get to play the content that was available to them before.
During Nintendo's recent financial report, it was revealed that only 1.95 million units were sold. This marks huge contrast when compared to the figures of PlayStation 4 that sold more than 4 million units and and Xbox One that sold over 3 million units.
Satoru Iwata, president Nintendo also revealed during the recent conference that the company has plans to restructure and reinvigorate their home console lineup. Nintendo has had problems reagarding keeping up with the HD games.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- 'Dragon Age: Inquisition' Warrior, Rogue, Mage Gameplay And Combat Strategies
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’ Updates: More Revealed For Co-Op, Collector’s Edition And Possible PC Debut
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best