Batman: Arkham Origins DLC for Wii U version Cancelled, Refunds Offered
By Aditya Bhat | January 31, 2014 9:09 PM EST
Sad news greets Wii U players of Batman: Arkham Origins, as its developer and publishers Warner Bros. has confirmed that the downloadable content (DLC) for Arkham Origins has been cancelled and there will be no support for any of the future DLC releases, reported AllGamesBeta.
Facebook/ Batman Arkham
Batman: Arkham Origins on Wii U will not get DLCs.
A post from Nintendo customer support further cemented this news. It has also been agreed that people who have purchased the Seasons Pass will be given a refund.
"Based on demand for Downloadable Content on the system, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has made the decision to remove its offering of the upcoming new story campaign for Wii U. As a result, we will be crediting the entire $19.99+tax cost of the Season Pass back to your Nintendo eShop account," said the post.
This confirms that players who purchased the Season Pass will be getting refunds, which will directly be credited to eShop.
"You will still be able to enjoy the content already released thus far," the post promises. Players will also get to play the content that was available to them before.
During Nintendo's recent financial report, it was revealed that only 1.95 million units were sold. This marks huge contrast when compared to the figures of PlayStation 4 that sold more than 4 million units and and Xbox One that sold over 3 million units.
Satoru Iwata, president Nintendo also revealed during the recent conference that the company has plans to restructure and reinvigorate their home console lineup. Nintendo has had problems reagarding keeping up with the HD games.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including Character Undelete, Class Balancing And New Bug Fixes
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia