Batman: Arkham Origins DLC for Wii U version Cancelled, Refunds Offered
By Aditya Bhat | January 31, 2014 9:09 PM EST
Sad news greets Wii U players of Batman: Arkham Origins, as its developer and publishers Warner Bros. has confirmed that the downloadable content (DLC) for Arkham Origins has been cancelled and there will be no support for any of the future DLC releases, reported AllGamesBeta.
Facebook/ Batman Arkham
Batman: Arkham Origins on Wii U will not get DLCs.
A post from Nintendo customer support further cemented this news. It has also been agreed that people who have purchased the Seasons Pass will be given a refund.
"Based on demand for Downloadable Content on the system, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has made the decision to remove its offering of the upcoming new story campaign for Wii U. As a result, we will be crediting the entire $19.99+tax cost of the Season Pass back to your Nintendo eShop account," said the post.
This confirms that players who purchased the Season Pass will be getting refunds, which will directly be credited to eShop.
"You will still be able to enjoy the content already released thus far," the post promises. Players will also get to play the content that was available to them before.
During Nintendo's recent financial report, it was revealed that only 1.95 million units were sold. This marks huge contrast when compared to the figures of PlayStation 4 that sold more than 4 million units and and Xbox One that sold over 3 million units.
Satoru Iwata, president Nintendo also revealed during the recent conference that the company has plans to restructure and reinvigorate their home console lineup. Nintendo has had problems reagarding keeping up with the HD games.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS