Demi Lovato Lauds Ke$ha for Entering Rehab : ‘I think she is doing a really great thing for herself'
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 31, 2014 9:06 PM EST
Demi Lovato is speaking in favour of Ke$ha. She lauds her efforts to enter a rehab for eating disorder reported E!
Singer Kesha arrives at the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 19, 2013.
Demi, who herself entered the rehab for personal issues, is doing quite well in life. Her life has changed for good after coming out of the rehab, and she has only great things to say to Ke$ha.
"Yeah, I wish her the absolute best, and I think she is doing a really great thing for herself," says the former "X Factor" judge during an interview at a pre-Grammy event.
"It's really great when you take time out of a schedule that everybody wants you. There are so many things, you work so hard and then you kind of forget about yourself, and you don't really get to treat the things that everyone has like stress. You just kind of throw yourself into work," added the star.
Demi praised Ke$ha and wished only the best for her. She mentioned that the she took the experience and she wanted it to live. The experience taught her a lot. Demi added that Ke$ha is a very sweet girl, and she is going to be just fine.
Ke$ha opened up about her eating anorexia and bulimia conditions and stated, "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice. I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder...to learn to love myself again. Exactly as I am."
The "Tik Tok" singer reached out to her fans via Twitter last week and shared a special message. She tweeted from the treatment facility. Ke$ha conveyed that it was a hard but a necessary work. She thanked everyone for the love and support.
Ke$ha's mother Pebe Sebert blamed the weight bullying from her manager David Sonenberg and music producer Dr. Luke. They were the ones who pushed the "Timber" star to go on starvation diets. Before entering the treatment facility, Ke$ha lost a lot of weight and almost died.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced