Demi Lovato Lauds Ke$ha for Entering Rehab : ‘I think she is doing a really great thing for herself'
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 31, 2014 9:06 PM EST
Demi Lovato is speaking in favour of Ke$ha. She lauds her efforts to enter a rehab for eating disorder reported E!
Singer Kesha arrives at the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 19, 2013.
Demi, who herself entered the rehab for personal issues, is doing quite well in life. Her life has changed for good after coming out of the rehab, and she has only great things to say to Ke$ha.
"Yeah, I wish her the absolute best, and I think she is doing a really great thing for herself," says the former "X Factor" judge during an interview at a pre-Grammy event.
"It's really great when you take time out of a schedule that everybody wants you. There are so many things, you work so hard and then you kind of forget about yourself, and you don't really get to treat the things that everyone has like stress. You just kind of throw yourself into work," added the star.
Demi praised Ke$ha and wished only the best for her. She mentioned that the she took the experience and she wanted it to live. The experience taught her a lot. Demi added that Ke$ha is a very sweet girl, and she is going to be just fine.
Ke$ha opened up about her eating anorexia and bulimia conditions and stated, "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice. I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder...to learn to love myself again. Exactly as I am."
The "Tik Tok" singer reached out to her fans via Twitter last week and shared a special message. She tweeted from the treatment facility. Ke$ha conveyed that it was a hard but a necessary work. She thanked everyone for the love and support.
Ke$ha's mother Pebe Sebert blamed the weight bullying from her manager David Sonenberg and music producer Dr. Luke. They were the ones who pushed the "Timber" star to go on starvation diets. Before entering the treatment facility, Ke$ha lost a lot of weight and almost died.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast