Demi Lovato Lauds Ke$ha for Entering Rehab : ‘I think she is doing a really great thing for herself'
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 31, 2014 9:06 PM EST
Demi Lovato is speaking in favour of Ke$ha. She lauds her efforts to enter a rehab for eating disorder reported E!
Singer Kesha arrives at the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 19, 2013.
Demi, who herself entered the rehab for personal issues, is doing quite well in life. Her life has changed for good after coming out of the rehab, and she has only great things to say to Ke$ha.
"Yeah, I wish her the absolute best, and I think she is doing a really great thing for herself," says the former "X Factor" judge during an interview at a pre-Grammy event.
"It's really great when you take time out of a schedule that everybody wants you. There are so many things, you work so hard and then you kind of forget about yourself, and you don't really get to treat the things that everyone has like stress. You just kind of throw yourself into work," added the star.
Demi praised Ke$ha and wished only the best for her. She mentioned that the she took the experience and she wanted it to live. The experience taught her a lot. Demi added that Ke$ha is a very sweet girl, and she is going to be just fine.
Ke$ha opened up about her eating anorexia and bulimia conditions and stated, "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice. I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder...to learn to love myself again. Exactly as I am."
The "Tik Tok" singer reached out to her fans via Twitter last week and shared a special message. She tweeted from the treatment facility. Ke$ha conveyed that it was a hard but a necessary work. She thanked everyone for the love and support.
Ke$ha's mother Pebe Sebert blamed the weight bullying from her manager David Sonenberg and music producer Dr. Luke. They were the ones who pushed the "Timber" star to go on starvation diets. Before entering the treatment facility, Ke$ha lost a lot of weight and almost died.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 'Suits' RECAP Season 4 Episode 10 [Mid-Season Finale]: Louis Finds Out About Mike's Truth In This Is Rome [SPOILERS]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch