Demi Lovato Lauds Ke$ha for Entering Rehab : ‘I think she is doing a really great thing for herself'
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 31, 2014 9:06 PM EST
Demi Lovato is speaking in favour of Ke$ha. She lauds her efforts to enter a rehab for eating disorder reported E!
Singer Kesha arrives at the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 19, 2013.
Demi, who herself entered the rehab for personal issues, is doing quite well in life. Her life has changed for good after coming out of the rehab, and she has only great things to say to Ke$ha.
"Yeah, I wish her the absolute best, and I think she is doing a really great thing for herself," says the former "X Factor" judge during an interview at a pre-Grammy event.
"It's really great when you take time out of a schedule that everybody wants you. There are so many things, you work so hard and then you kind of forget about yourself, and you don't really get to treat the things that everyone has like stress. You just kind of throw yourself into work," added the star.
Demi praised Ke$ha and wished only the best for her. She mentioned that the she took the experience and she wanted it to live. The experience taught her a lot. Demi added that Ke$ha is a very sweet girl, and she is going to be just fine.
Ke$ha opened up about her eating anorexia and bulimia conditions and stated, "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice. I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder...to learn to love myself again. Exactly as I am."
The "Tik Tok" singer reached out to her fans via Twitter last week and shared a special message. She tweeted from the treatment facility. Ke$ha conveyed that it was a hard but a necessary work. She thanked everyone for the love and support.
Ke$ha's mother Pebe Sebert blamed the weight bullying from her manager David Sonenberg and music producer Dr. Luke. They were the ones who pushed the "Timber" star to go on starvation diets. Before entering the treatment facility, Ke$ha lost a lot of weight and almost died.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28