Daft Punk Finally Without the Helmet: Thomas Bangalter at the Beach with Sexy Wife!
By charmaine corne clutton | January 31, 2014 8:59 PM EST
Daft Punk came out strong after the Grammy Awards, bagging four trophies namely the highly coveted Record and Album of the Year. The French duo bested the likes of Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Justin Timberlake and Jay Z. Pharrell Williams, their main collaborator for their album "Random Access Memories" also brought home the bacon by being named Producer of the Year during the recently held Grammy Awards--still no one has seen them play without their helmets.
Meanwhile, the duo has always been elusive to the public eye. Sporting electronic helmets and gloves to hide their features, the two had always been seen to don the electronic ensemble to conceal their identity. In an interview with the "Rolling Stones," the Grammy nominated duo said that "We're interested in the line between fiction and reality, creating these fictional personas that exist in real life..."
Moreover, the raison d' être I of the Paris based DJs is that they want people to listen to their music not because of their appearance but because of the quality of the music they make. According to sources, Daft Punk believes that the industry is currently being surged by issues that focus on merely on physical appearances-not on the quality of sound they make anymore.
However, Thomas Bangalter, dubbed as the "silver robot" completely abandoned this robotic persona when he went soaking up sun on a beach in Miami along with his hot wife Elodie Bouchez, a successful French actress. Thomas donned a red board shorts as his curly hair (something iconic to French men) hung loosely just above his shoulders.
The Paris based couple was in Miami to celebrate the wedding of Pharrell Williams, who was finally married to his longtime partner, model Helen Lasinchanh. Daft Punk's Bangalter currently has two sons with his wife-Tara Jay,11 and Roxan, 5. His sizzling wife wore a skimpy bikini covered in a barely there hanging top.
The gold robot, Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, however, revealed in an interview to the "Rolling Stones" that "We're not performers, we're not models -- it would not be enjoyable for humanity to see our features . . . but the robots are exciting to people.
See Daft Punk member picture without helmet here: Daft Punk's Thomas Bangalter Removes His Helmet, Shirt on Beach With Sexy Wife: See the Pictures
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar