Daft Punk Finally Without the Helmet: Thomas Bangalter at the Beach with Sexy Wife!
By charmaine corne clutton | January 31, 2014 8:59 PM EST
Daft Punk came out strong after the Grammy Awards, bagging four trophies namely the highly coveted Record and Album of the Year. The French duo bested the likes of Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Justin Timberlake and Jay Z. Pharrell Williams, their main collaborator for their album "Random Access Memories" also brought home the bacon by being named Producer of the Year during the recently held Grammy Awards--still no one has seen them play without their helmets.
Meanwhile, the duo has always been elusive to the public eye. Sporting electronic helmets and gloves to hide their features, the two had always been seen to don the electronic ensemble to conceal their identity. In an interview with the "Rolling Stones," the Grammy nominated duo said that "We're interested in the line between fiction and reality, creating these fictional personas that exist in real life..."
Moreover, the raison d' être I of the Paris based DJs is that they want people to listen to their music not because of their appearance but because of the quality of the music they make. According to sources, Daft Punk believes that the industry is currently being surged by issues that focus on merely on physical appearances-not on the quality of sound they make anymore.
However, Thomas Bangalter, dubbed as the "silver robot" completely abandoned this robotic persona when he went soaking up sun on a beach in Miami along with his hot wife Elodie Bouchez, a successful French actress. Thomas donned a red board shorts as his curly hair (something iconic to French men) hung loosely just above his shoulders.
The Paris based couple was in Miami to celebrate the wedding of Pharrell Williams, who was finally married to his longtime partner, model Helen Lasinchanh. Daft Punk's Bangalter currently has two sons with his wife-Tara Jay,11 and Roxan, 5. His sizzling wife wore a skimpy bikini covered in a barely there hanging top.
The gold robot, Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, however, revealed in an interview to the "Rolling Stones" that "We're not performers, we're not models -- it would not be enjoyable for humanity to see our features . . . but the robots are exciting to people.
See Daft Punk member picture without helmet here: Daft Punk's Thomas Bangalter Removes His Helmet, Shirt on Beach With Sexy Wife: See the Pictures
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal