'Nach Baliye' Grand Finale: Shilpa Shetty's Aerial Act Stuns Viewers [PHOTOS]
January 31, 2014 8:57 PM EST
Shilpa Shetty Perform An Awesome Aerial act at Nach Baliye Grand Finale [PHOTOS]
Actress Shilpa Shetty Kundra, who is also one of the judges of celebrity dance reality show "Nach Baliye 6" entertained the audience with an aerial act during the rehearsals of the grand finale episode of the show.
Shilpa has been putting in a lot of hard work, which was evident when she performed the act without any harness.
The actress looked gorgeous in several costumes and grooved to hit songs, such as Pani da rang from "Vicky Donor", Ram chahe leela from "Goliyon Ki Rasleela...Ram-Leela" and Dhating Naach from "Phata Poster Nikhla Hero."
The actress also shook a leg with the show's host Karan Wahi, who is known to have a crush on the svelte actress
"Nach Baliye 6' has four finalist jodis including Rithvik-Asha, Debina-Gurneet, Ripu-Shivangi and Vinod-Raksha.
"Nach Baliye 6" grand finale will be aired on 1 February on Star Plus at 8 pm, and will have Farhan Akhtar and Vidya Balan as special guests. The duo will promote their upcoming flick "Shaadi Ke Side Effects."
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report