Amanda Bynes Looking Healthy; Hits the Gym after Seven Weeks Rehab [See Photos Here]
By charmaine corne clutton | January 31, 2014 8:02 PM EST
The "She's the Man" star shocked us last year with her crazy antics as she exploded on to Twitter, sending tirades after tirades to stars such as Drake and Rihanna. Her public bizarre attitude led people and fans to believe that she was suffering from some mental disorder. True enough, the former child actor was diagnosed with schizophrenia in early 2013.
She has since then made amends with herself as she checked in a rehabilitation center in Malibu. The 27 year old actress sought treatment for her mental health issues in the said facility. After her long hiatus, the star was recently pictured heading towards the gym where she was dropped off by her father, Rick Bynes. The "Hairspray" actress enrolled in a fitness program at the "Miracle Fitness Retreat," spending a staggering amount of $3,250 for the said fitness program. While Amanda Bynes is glowing in every inch of her body, it was noticeable, however, to the public that the beauty gained weight.
Owner of the fitness facility Austan Torson told in an interview with E! that the former Nickelodeon star "was interested in getting healthier... to get in better shape, to lose about five pounds, but mainly to strengthen up and eat healthier. "
Amanda has building strong ties with her family as well as it was reported that the star had been dropped off and fetched regularly by both her parents. Amanda is turning over new leaf as she decided to get herself enrolled in the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) located in the heart of the Orange County.
According to sources, the former Nickelodeon star wants to build a clothes line with the knowledge that she will be getting from the course. However, instead of doing majoring in fashion design, the star is said to have shifted instead to merchandise development.
Meanwhile, the bong-tossing charges against her during her public erratic behavior is said to be shelved by authorities should Amanda comply with the conditions set-namely, staying out of trouble for six months and going to constant counseling sessions. Hope this reformation pans out well for the former child star.
See Healthy Amanda Bynes Photos Here: Amanda Bynes Heads to the Gym, Picks Up Cigarette Rolling Papers-See the Pics
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak: Chrome Stormtrooper Commander and Trooper May Guard The New Villain
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown