Amanda Bynes Looking Healthy; Hits the Gym after Seven Weeks Rehab [See Photos Here]
By charmaine corne clutton | January 31, 2014 8:02 PM EST
The "She's the Man" star shocked us last year with her crazy antics as she exploded on to Twitter, sending tirades after tirades to stars such as Drake and Rihanna. Her public bizarre attitude led people and fans to believe that she was suffering from some mental disorder. True enough, the former child actor was diagnosed with schizophrenia in early 2013.
She has since then made amends with herself as she checked in a rehabilitation center in Malibu. The 27 year old actress sought treatment for her mental health issues in the said facility. After her long hiatus, the star was recently pictured heading towards the gym where she was dropped off by her father, Rick Bynes. The "Hairspray" actress enrolled in a fitness program at the "Miracle Fitness Retreat," spending a staggering amount of $3,250 for the said fitness program. While Amanda Bynes is glowing in every inch of her body, it was noticeable, however, to the public that the beauty gained weight.
Owner of the fitness facility Austan Torson told in an interview with E! that the former Nickelodeon star "was interested in getting healthier... to get in better shape, to lose about five pounds, but mainly to strengthen up and eat healthier. "
Amanda has building strong ties with her family as well as it was reported that the star had been dropped off and fetched regularly by both her parents. Amanda is turning over new leaf as she decided to get herself enrolled in the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) located in the heart of the Orange County.
According to sources, the former Nickelodeon star wants to build a clothes line with the knowledge that she will be getting from the course. However, instead of doing majoring in fashion design, the star is said to have shifted instead to merchandise development.
Meanwhile, the bong-tossing charges against her during her public erratic behavior is said to be shelved by authorities should Amanda comply with the conditions set-namely, staying out of trouble for six months and going to constant counseling sessions. Hope this reformation pans out well for the former child star.
See Healthy Amanda Bynes Photos Here: Amanda Bynes Heads to the Gym, Picks Up Cigarette Rolling Papers-See the Pics
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510