Amanda Bynes Looking Healthy; Hits the Gym after Seven Weeks Rehab [See Photos Here]
By charmaine corne clutton | January 31, 2014 8:02 PM EST
The "She's the Man" star shocked us last year with her crazy antics as she exploded on to Twitter, sending tirades after tirades to stars such as Drake and Rihanna. Her public bizarre attitude led people and fans to believe that she was suffering from some mental disorder. True enough, the former child actor was diagnosed with schizophrenia in early 2013.
She has since then made amends with herself as she checked in a rehabilitation center in Malibu. The 27 year old actress sought treatment for her mental health issues in the said facility. After her long hiatus, the star was recently pictured heading towards the gym where she was dropped off by her father, Rick Bynes. The "Hairspray" actress enrolled in a fitness program at the "Miracle Fitness Retreat," spending a staggering amount of $3,250 for the said fitness program. While Amanda Bynes is glowing in every inch of her body, it was noticeable, however, to the public that the beauty gained weight.
Owner of the fitness facility Austan Torson told in an interview with E! that the former Nickelodeon star "was interested in getting healthier... to get in better shape, to lose about five pounds, but mainly to strengthen up and eat healthier. "
Amanda has building strong ties with her family as well as it was reported that the star had been dropped off and fetched regularly by both her parents. Amanda is turning over new leaf as she decided to get herself enrolled in the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) located in the heart of the Orange County.
According to sources, the former Nickelodeon star wants to build a clothes line with the knowledge that she will be getting from the course. However, instead of doing majoring in fashion design, the star is said to have shifted instead to merchandise development.
Meanwhile, the bong-tossing charges against her during her public erratic behavior is said to be shelved by authorities should Amanda comply with the conditions set-namely, staying out of trouble for six months and going to constant counseling sessions. Hope this reformation pans out well for the former child star.
See Healthy Amanda Bynes Photos Here: Amanda Bynes Heads to the Gym, Picks Up Cigarette Rolling Papers-See the Pics
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia