Amanda Bynes Looking Healthy; Hits the Gym after Seven Weeks Rehab [See Photos Here]
By charmaine corne clutton | January 31, 2014 8:02 PM EST
The "She's the Man" star shocked us last year with her crazy antics as she exploded on to Twitter, sending tirades after tirades to stars such as Drake and Rihanna. Her public bizarre attitude led people and fans to believe that she was suffering from some mental disorder. True enough, the former child actor was diagnosed with schizophrenia in early 2013.
She has since then made amends with herself as she checked in a rehabilitation center in Malibu. The 27 year old actress sought treatment for her mental health issues in the said facility. After her long hiatus, the star was recently pictured heading towards the gym where she was dropped off by her father, Rick Bynes. The "Hairspray" actress enrolled in a fitness program at the "Miracle Fitness Retreat," spending a staggering amount of $3,250 for the said fitness program. While Amanda Bynes is glowing in every inch of her body, it was noticeable, however, to the public that the beauty gained weight.
Owner of the fitness facility Austan Torson told in an interview with E! that the former Nickelodeon star "was interested in getting healthier... to get in better shape, to lose about five pounds, but mainly to strengthen up and eat healthier. "
Amanda has building strong ties with her family as well as it was reported that the star had been dropped off and fetched regularly by both her parents. Amanda is turning over new leaf as she decided to get herself enrolled in the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) located in the heart of the Orange County.
According to sources, the former Nickelodeon star wants to build a clothes line with the knowledge that she will be getting from the course. However, instead of doing majoring in fashion design, the star is said to have shifted instead to merchandise development.
Meanwhile, the bong-tossing charges against her during her public erratic behavior is said to be shelved by authorities should Amanda comply with the conditions set-namely, staying out of trouble for six months and going to constant counseling sessions. Hope this reformation pans out well for the former child star.
See Healthy Amanda Bynes Photos Here: Amanda Bynes Heads to the Gym, Picks Up Cigarette Rolling Papers-See the Pics
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide