Amanda Bynes Looking Healthy; Hits the Gym after Seven Weeks Rehab [See Photos Here]
By charmaine corne clutton | January 31, 2014 8:02 PM EST
The "She's the Man" star shocked us last year with her crazy antics as she exploded on to Twitter, sending tirades after tirades to stars such as Drake and Rihanna. Her public bizarre attitude led people and fans to believe that she was suffering from some mental disorder. True enough, the former child actor was diagnosed with schizophrenia in early 2013.
She has since then made amends with herself as she checked in a rehabilitation center in Malibu. The 27 year old actress sought treatment for her mental health issues in the said facility. After her long hiatus, the star was recently pictured heading towards the gym where she was dropped off by her father, Rick Bynes. The "Hairspray" actress enrolled in a fitness program at the "Miracle Fitness Retreat," spending a staggering amount of $3,250 for the said fitness program. While Amanda Bynes is glowing in every inch of her body, it was noticeable, however, to the public that the beauty gained weight.
Owner of the fitness facility Austan Torson told in an interview with E! that the former Nickelodeon star "was interested in getting healthier... to get in better shape, to lose about five pounds, but mainly to strengthen up and eat healthier. "
Amanda has building strong ties with her family as well as it was reported that the star had been dropped off and fetched regularly by both her parents. Amanda is turning over new leaf as she decided to get herself enrolled in the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) located in the heart of the Orange County.
According to sources, the former Nickelodeon star wants to build a clothes line with the knowledge that she will be getting from the course. However, instead of doing majoring in fashion design, the star is said to have shifted instead to merchandise development.
Meanwhile, the bong-tossing charges against her during her public erratic behavior is said to be shelved by authorities should Amanda comply with the conditions set-namely, staying out of trouble for six months and going to constant counseling sessions. Hope this reformation pans out well for the former child star.
See Healthy Amanda Bynes Photos Here: Amanda Bynes Heads to the Gym, Picks Up Cigarette Rolling Papers-See the Pics
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6