Salman Khan Launches Armaan Malik's Debut Album [PHOTOS]
January 31, 2014 7:45 PM EST
Salman Khan Launched Armaan Malik's debut album [PHOTOS]
Bollywood actor Salman Khan launched Armaan Malik's debut music album at an event in Mumbai on 30 January. The singer has previously lent his voice to three songs in Salman's film "Jai Ho."
The launch event was attended by Armaan's family and several other celebrities.
Armaan is the grandson of the great music composer Sardar Malik and the son of singer and music director Daboo Malik. He started singing since the age of 10 and has lent his voice to over 100 comercials and about 15 Bollywood films.
Speaking at the event, Salman dismissed reports that he was averse to acting in remakes. "I will do remakes. Who said I won't do them? I never said that I won't do remakes. Whenever a good remake comes up, I will do it, but my forthcoming movies are of a different kind," he noted.
"Both the sons of music composer Daboo Malik - Armaan and Amal are amazing. I hope they go a long way. Their parents have done a lot for these two kids and I am sure they will not let their parents down," he added.
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June