Adam Brody is Back on TV: Check Out his ‘New Girl’ Debut
By charmaine corne clutton | January 31, 2014 6:00 PM EST
The former O.C. star is set to take teenage hearts all over the globe as Adam Brody will be having a guest appearance in the hit series "New Girl". The former lead star of one of the critically acclaimed drama hit O.C. Seth Cohen (played by Adam brody) is definitely going to be captivating hearts once more as he appears on the Fox hit sitcom.
Get ready to explore those teenage fantasies once more as Adam Brody is set to play as Jess's ex, Berkeley-and we can perfectly understand why that is the case. Just like a match-made in heaven, the two make the cutest hipster couple-only that Brody is playing as Jess' ex-love affair.
The episode where Brody is to be featured will be aired on Feb. 4. He plays a hipster stay-at-home dad. In the episode sneak peek, Jess introduces Berkeley (Adam Brody) to her current fiance Nick to prove to him that exes can still remains as the best of friends after the latter ran into his own ex girl friend, Caroline (played by Mary Elizabeth Ellis).
For those who might be having ringing bells now with regard to the name 'Berkeley', O.C. fans would know, this is where Seth Cohen's parents Sandy and Kirsten fell in love which led them to move back to their old house during the last episodes of the series.
"New Girl" will air an all-new episode guest starring Prince, on Feb 2, Sunday. Meanwhile, we will be seeing Adam Brody's pretty face on Feb. 4, at 9pm in his "New Girl" debut.
Meanwhile the former O.C. star's other film appearances includes his upcoming film "Welcome to the Jungle" with none other than Jean-Claude Van Damme. In an interview, Brody gushes over "The Expendables 2" actor in an interview with E! Online saying that "My seventh-grade self was freaking out. I've gotten to work with so many actors I really respect and look up to, but when I was in seventh grade, he was my hero, I worshipped him....... He wasn't an actor to me, he was a real-life superhero."
The former O.C. star is currently dating Gossip Girl actress Leighton Meester.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies