Adam Brody is Back on TV: Check Out his ‘New Girl’ Debut
By charmaine corne clutton | January 31, 2014 6:00 PM EST
The former O.C. star is set to take teenage hearts all over the globe as Adam Brody will be having a guest appearance in the hit series "New Girl". The former lead star of one of the critically acclaimed drama hit O.C. Seth Cohen (played by Adam brody) is definitely going to be captivating hearts once more as he appears on the Fox hit sitcom.
Get ready to explore those teenage fantasies once more as Adam Brody is set to play as Jess's ex, Berkeley-and we can perfectly understand why that is the case. Just like a match-made in heaven, the two make the cutest hipster couple-only that Brody is playing as Jess' ex-love affair.
The episode where Brody is to be featured will be aired on Feb. 4. He plays a hipster stay-at-home dad. In the episode sneak peek, Jess introduces Berkeley (Adam Brody) to her current fiance Nick to prove to him that exes can still remains as the best of friends after the latter ran into his own ex girl friend, Caroline (played by Mary Elizabeth Ellis).
For those who might be having ringing bells now with regard to the name 'Berkeley', O.C. fans would know, this is where Seth Cohen's parents Sandy and Kirsten fell in love which led them to move back to their old house during the last episodes of the series.
"New Girl" will air an all-new episode guest starring Prince, on Feb 2, Sunday. Meanwhile, we will be seeing Adam Brody's pretty face on Feb. 4, at 9pm in his "New Girl" debut.
Meanwhile the former O.C. star's other film appearances includes his upcoming film "Welcome to the Jungle" with none other than Jean-Claude Van Damme. In an interview, Brody gushes over "The Expendables 2" actor in an interview with E! Online saying that "My seventh-grade self was freaking out. I've gotten to work with so many actors I really respect and look up to, but when I was in seventh grade, he was my hero, I worshipped him....... He wasn't an actor to me, he was a real-life superhero."
The former O.C. star is currently dating Gossip Girl actress Leighton Meester.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report