One Direction Niall Horan & Harry Styles War Over Kendall Jenner & Harry Dating: Bandmate Upset Over His Apparent Loss Of 'Interest In The Band?'
By Vanessa Francisco | January 31, 2014 5:41 PM EST
Rumour has it that One Direction star Niall Horan is disappointed with his fellow bandmate Harry Styles because of his supposed relationship with Kendall Jenner. It has not been confirmed but there have already been reports suggesting that Styles has been dating the model and reality star. According to UnrealityTV on Jan. 30, Niall might see Kendall as a threat.
"Harry seems to be losing his interest in the band," said a supposed insider source. "The other day, Niall and Harry almost fought when Niall confronted Harry when the latter showed up late in a meeting." The insider also reportedly said that the One Direction members are more concerned about Harry's potential relationship with Kendall than his short romance with country star Taylor Swift.
"Kendall is a sweet girl but the members see her as an even bigger threat than Taylor Swift was," the source apparently said. "She appears to have cast a spell over the One Direction star and it is disrupting other aspects of his life because he is constantly wanting to spend time with her or always chat with her on the phone when they are apart. It is causing so much unrest."
It is still unconfirmed whether Harry and Jenner are even dating but it was recently rumoured that the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star is already planning a special birthday event for Harry in Big Sur, California. An insider also claimed that Kendall wants to take Harry to a fancy mansion for a romantic break alone together. "She wants to have some alone time where both of them can relax and just enjoy each other's company," the insider said. Will this be the start of One Direction's downfall?
According to reports, Styles was also at war with his bandmates Liam Payne and Niall Horan over the direction of One Direction's next album. Styles was said to be keen in moving the band to a more rock style but his bandmates are not as keen. "Harry's big plans are believed to have started after he hung out with stars including Elton John, The Rolling Stones and Rod Stewart, all who have urged him to take the big step," the source said. "Harry respects and loves being in the band and his bandmates but he is very ambitious. He thinks the band should grow up more and become more credible."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter