One Direction Niall Horan & Harry Styles War Over Kendall Jenner & Harry Dating: Bandmate Upset Over His Apparent Loss Of 'Interest In The Band?'
By Vanessa Francisco | January 31, 2014 5:41 PM EST
Rumour has it that One Direction star Niall Horan is disappointed with his fellow bandmate Harry Styles because of his supposed relationship with Kendall Jenner. It has not been confirmed but there have already been reports suggesting that Styles has been dating the model and reality star. According to UnrealityTV on Jan. 30, Niall might see Kendall as a threat.
"Harry seems to be losing his interest in the band," said a supposed insider source. "The other day, Niall and Harry almost fought when Niall confronted Harry when the latter showed up late in a meeting." The insider also reportedly said that the One Direction members are more concerned about Harry's potential relationship with Kendall than his short romance with country star Taylor Swift.
"Kendall is a sweet girl but the members see her as an even bigger threat than Taylor Swift was," the source apparently said. "She appears to have cast a spell over the One Direction star and it is disrupting other aspects of his life because he is constantly wanting to spend time with her or always chat with her on the phone when they are apart. It is causing so much unrest."
It is still unconfirmed whether Harry and Jenner are even dating but it was recently rumoured that the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star is already planning a special birthday event for Harry in Big Sur, California. An insider also claimed that Kendall wants to take Harry to a fancy mansion for a romantic break alone together. "She wants to have some alone time where both of them can relax and just enjoy each other's company," the insider said. Will this be the start of One Direction's downfall?
According to reports, Styles was also at war with his bandmates Liam Payne and Niall Horan over the direction of One Direction's next album. Styles was said to be keen in moving the band to a more rock style but his bandmates are not as keen. "Harry's big plans are believed to have started after he hung out with stars including Elton John, The Rolling Stones and Rod Stewart, all who have urged him to take the big step," the source said. "Harry respects and loves being in the band and his bandmates but he is very ambitious. He thinks the band should grow up more and become more credible."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu