One Direction Niall Horan & Harry Styles War Over Kendall Jenner & Harry Dating: Bandmate Upset Over His Apparent Loss Of 'Interest In The Band?'
By Vanessa Francisco | January 31, 2014 5:41 PM EST
Rumour has it that One Direction star Niall Horan is disappointed with his fellow bandmate Harry Styles because of his supposed relationship with Kendall Jenner. It has not been confirmed but there have already been reports suggesting that Styles has been dating the model and reality star. According to UnrealityTV on Jan. 30, Niall might see Kendall as a threat.
"Harry seems to be losing his interest in the band," said a supposed insider source. "The other day, Niall and Harry almost fought when Niall confronted Harry when the latter showed up late in a meeting." The insider also reportedly said that the One Direction members are more concerned about Harry's potential relationship with Kendall than his short romance with country star Taylor Swift.
"Kendall is a sweet girl but the members see her as an even bigger threat than Taylor Swift was," the source apparently said. "She appears to have cast a spell over the One Direction star and it is disrupting other aspects of his life because he is constantly wanting to spend time with her or always chat with her on the phone when they are apart. It is causing so much unrest."
It is still unconfirmed whether Harry and Jenner are even dating but it was recently rumoured that the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star is already planning a special birthday event for Harry in Big Sur, California. An insider also claimed that Kendall wants to take Harry to a fancy mansion for a romantic break alone together. "She wants to have some alone time where both of them can relax and just enjoy each other's company," the insider said. Will this be the start of One Direction's downfall?
According to reports, Styles was also at war with his bandmates Liam Payne and Niall Horan over the direction of One Direction's next album. Styles was said to be keen in moving the band to a more rock style but his bandmates are not as keen. "Harry's big plans are believed to have started after he hung out with stars including Elton John, The Rolling Stones and Rod Stewart, all who have urged him to take the big step," the source said. "Harry respects and loves being in the band and his bandmates but he is very ambitious. He thinks the band should grow up more and become more credible."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS