One Direction Niall Horan & Harry Styles War Over Kendall Jenner & Harry Dating: Bandmate Upset Over His Apparent Loss Of 'Interest In The Band?'
By Vanessa Francisco | January 31, 2014 5:41 PM EST
Rumour has it that One Direction star Niall Horan is disappointed with his fellow bandmate Harry Styles because of his supposed relationship with Kendall Jenner. It has not been confirmed but there have already been reports suggesting that Styles has been dating the model and reality star. According to UnrealityTV on Jan. 30, Niall might see Kendall as a threat.
"Harry seems to be losing his interest in the band," said a supposed insider source. "The other day, Niall and Harry almost fought when Niall confronted Harry when the latter showed up late in a meeting." The insider also reportedly said that the One Direction members are more concerned about Harry's potential relationship with Kendall than his short romance with country star Taylor Swift.
"Kendall is a sweet girl but the members see her as an even bigger threat than Taylor Swift was," the source apparently said. "She appears to have cast a spell over the One Direction star and it is disrupting other aspects of his life because he is constantly wanting to spend time with her or always chat with her on the phone when they are apart. It is causing so much unrest."
It is still unconfirmed whether Harry and Jenner are even dating but it was recently rumoured that the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star is already planning a special birthday event for Harry in Big Sur, California. An insider also claimed that Kendall wants to take Harry to a fancy mansion for a romantic break alone together. "She wants to have some alone time where both of them can relax and just enjoy each other's company," the insider said. Will this be the start of One Direction's downfall?
According to reports, Styles was also at war with his bandmates Liam Payne and Niall Horan over the direction of One Direction's next album. Styles was said to be keen in moving the band to a more rock style but his bandmates are not as keen. "Harry's big plans are believed to have started after he hung out with stars including Elton John, The Rolling Stones and Rod Stewart, all who have urged him to take the big step," the source said. "Harry respects and loves being in the band and his bandmates but he is very ambitious. He thinks the band should grow up more and become more credible."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation