One Direction Niall Horan & Harry Styles War Over Kendall Jenner & Harry Dating: Bandmate Upset Over His Apparent Loss Of 'Interest In The Band?'
By Vanessa Francisco | January 31, 2014 5:41 PM EST
Rumour has it that One Direction star Niall Horan is disappointed with his fellow bandmate Harry Styles because of his supposed relationship with Kendall Jenner. It has not been confirmed but there have already been reports suggesting that Styles has been dating the model and reality star. According to UnrealityTV on Jan. 30, Niall might see Kendall as a threat.
"Harry seems to be losing his interest in the band," said a supposed insider source. "The other day, Niall and Harry almost fought when Niall confronted Harry when the latter showed up late in a meeting." The insider also reportedly said that the One Direction members are more concerned about Harry's potential relationship with Kendall than his short romance with country star Taylor Swift.
"Kendall is a sweet girl but the members see her as an even bigger threat than Taylor Swift was," the source apparently said. "She appears to have cast a spell over the One Direction star and it is disrupting other aspects of his life because he is constantly wanting to spend time with her or always chat with her on the phone when they are apart. It is causing so much unrest."
It is still unconfirmed whether Harry and Jenner are even dating but it was recently rumoured that the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star is already planning a special birthday event for Harry in Big Sur, California. An insider also claimed that Kendall wants to take Harry to a fancy mansion for a romantic break alone together. "She wants to have some alone time where both of them can relax and just enjoy each other's company," the insider said. Will this be the start of One Direction's downfall?
According to reports, Styles was also at war with his bandmates Liam Payne and Niall Horan over the direction of One Direction's next album. Styles was said to be keen in moving the band to a more rock style but his bandmates are not as keen. "Harry's big plans are believed to have started after he hung out with stars including Elton John, The Rolling Stones and Rod Stewart, all who have urged him to take the big step," the source said. "Harry respects and loves being in the band and his bandmates but he is very ambitious. He thinks the band should grow up more and become more credible."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown