‘Young and the Restless’ Star Michael Muhney’s Finale: Fans Continue to Support; #TeamMuhney Trend on Twitter; Second Banner Flies Over CBS Studios
By jaskiran kaur | January 31, 2014 3:43 PM EST
Jan. 30 episode of the long running "The Young and The Restless" marked the finale of veteran actor Michael Muhney in the show. This was one of the most anticipated episodes on the show as it featured final scenes of the actor as his character Adam Newman. Fans of the actor are doing everything to protest against the decisions of the show maker of his dismissal.
Fans of Michael Muhney are extending their support in every possible manner. Even before the day of Michael Muhney's finale on "Young and the Restless," fans got together to show their support. His huge fan following got #TeamMuhney trending on microblogging Web site Twitter as reported by Celebrity Dirty Laundry.
Fans of Michael Muhney and the popular show are really upset and disappointed by the show runners' decision. His abrupt firing has led to the rise of protesting fans who plan to boycott the show after actor's exit.
Ever since it was reported that Michael Muhney has been fired over allegations of sexually harassing Hunter King, fans have displayed their disapproval in many ways. Numerous fan pages, discussion forums and communities have been formed. Reportedly, a Facebook group called For the Love of Muhney has played a pivotal role in the protest by fans.
Earlier it was reported that Michael Muhney's fans prepared an aerial banner worth $785 to fly over the CBS studios. Unfortunately the banner was flown on the wrong studio. But, fans are not giving up yet. According to the Celebrity Dirty Laundry report, this time, over 80 fans raised $2000 funds to fly another aerial banner to show their support and anger, both at the same time.
This banner was to fly over the CBS studios at the end of the show featuring Michael Muhney's finale episode. The banner reads: "#TeamMuhney Walks with Micahel." Some of the photos of the flying banner were posted on a Facebook page supporting Michael Muhney. Click HERE and HERE to view.
According to the reports, Michael Muhney may have been fired, but it is speculated that his character Adam Newman will continue to be part of "The Young and the Restless." Various media outlets reported that actor Chris McKenna is joining the cast of the long running CBS show. It is speculated that later it may be revealed that Chris McKenna's character is actually Adam Newman who at the moment has gone to Paris, in the show.
For more updates on Michael Muhney and "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage