iOS Gaming: Injustice: Gods Among us Free Credits Rewards; SteelSeries iOS Controller Revealed
By Gel Galang | January 31, 2014 1:38 PM EST
Those who are still enjoying Injustice: Gods Among Us on the iOS and Android may be happy to know that over the weekend, Warner Bros will be giving away 30,000 free power credit points.
This is in celebration of reaching a billion play milestone, which according to VG 24/7, was counted since the time that Injustice: Gods Among Us had launched way back in April 2013.
The promo will carry over the weekend, so be sure to keep playing the game to get your free 30,000 free credits. Not bad for a game that hasn't churned out more characters and promos in a while. Hopefully a sequel or the momentum brings back the inclusion of more DC characters into the existing roster.
*The seems like Sony's biggest success may be the PS4 since it's profitability rating is still down for other aspects of its business: Read here for more.
Steel Series for the iOS 7
When Apple introduced the iOS 7, it seemed to be the company's key to finding a niche for itself in mobile gaming. But now hat the theory has been made into practice, there is still a lot to go for the iOS 7 to be trl revolutionary as a gaming function.
But for Apple users who want to take advantage of using controllers to play a game, SteelSeries has created a new accessory that puts it at the top of Apple's must-buy list. Dubbed as the Stratus controller, SteelSeries' project goes beyond the usual accessory-addition as, particularly in price. It used to be sold at $99 but has seen a markdown so now it's available for $79.
*The Xbox One's GPU is slated for some improvements: Read the details here.
It reflects all the buttons and nooks of your regular controller. Though the Stratus controller is still made of plastic, Tab Times reports that it's of the sturdier kind, with a pretty smart design that fits well in your hand.
Nintendo not expanding to iOS
Before you start fantasizing over playing a favorite Nintendo franchise with your iOS device, it seems that Nintendo's avoidance of mobile gaming has won over yet again. App Advice has confirmed that there will be no mini-games coming to iOS from Nintendo, though the company follows up with some sort of app coming out.
*Excited for Titanfall? An open beta is speculated to debut a few weeks before the release date: Read about it here.
According to the report, Nintendo is thinking of coming out with service apps in various platforms, which would benefit Nintendo gamers with smart devices. This seems to be such a waste considering that Nintendo has a number of well-known mini-games which it can offer to sample to entice more players over to their console.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related