Bruce Jenner Spotted In A Blue Sportswear With A Bandaged Throat After Adam’s Apple Surgery, Looked Tired
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 31, 2014 11:59 AM EST
Bruce Jenner has been photographed leaving a clinic in Beverly Hills. Reportedly, the star had a surgery to reduce his Adam's apple.
He was spotted leaving The Beverly Hills Surgical Centre the past week. He appeared exhausted with a bandaged throat.
Recent pictures on Daily Mail showed Bruce Jenner coming out of The Beverly Hills Surgical Clinic in a blue sportswear having a bandage across his throat.
He looked pale and weak as he left the clinic. Later he got into his awaiting car. The 60-year-old star was assisted by the clinic's staff member. In one of the photographs, a lady staff was aiding Bruce get into his car.
A source told The National Enquirer that the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star had undergone surgery to flatten his Adam's apple.
Various news outlets reported Bruce desires to look more like a woman and not like a man. Laryngeal shave is the first process to make him look like a woman.
According to RadarOnline, Brody and Brandon (Bruce's son) aren't concerned by their father's decision to flatten his Adam's apple. As a matter of fact, they are by his side.
"The boys don't think their father is trying to become a woman and simply laugh at rumours," the Web site source noted.
Brody and Brandon cited their father became more conscious about his physical appearance after "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" started. They also blamed Kris for the plastic surgery Bruce had undergone.
"Kris always encouraged Bruce to have his face nipped and tucked. He has had plastic surgery to remove excess fat above his eyelids. The Adam's apple surgery is just following in that pattern," the source added.
TMZ stated in a report in mid-December that Bruce canceled his surgery after the news went public that he was ready for it. He visited the doctor for a nose job and Adam's apple flattening surgery.
The operation usually reduces the size of the cartilage in the neck. However, these kinds of operations are performed on people in the early stages of gender change surgery.
Bruce told TMZ that he never liked his trachea and the reason he visited the surgeon was because of the large scar on his nose.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal