Bruce Jenner Spotted In A Blue Sportswear With A Bandaged Throat After Adam’s Apple Surgery, Looked Tired
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 31, 2014 11:59 AM EST
Bruce Jenner has been photographed leaving a clinic in Beverly Hills. Reportedly, the star had a surgery to reduce his Adam's apple.
He was spotted leaving The Beverly Hills Surgical Centre the past week. He appeared exhausted with a bandaged throat.
Recent pictures on Daily Mail showed Bruce Jenner coming out of The Beverly Hills Surgical Clinic in a blue sportswear having a bandage across his throat.
He looked pale and weak as he left the clinic. Later he got into his awaiting car. The 60-year-old star was assisted by the clinic's staff member. In one of the photographs, a lady staff was aiding Bruce get into his car.
A source told The National Enquirer that the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star had undergone surgery to flatten his Adam's apple.
Various news outlets reported Bruce desires to look more like a woman and not like a man. Laryngeal shave is the first process to make him look like a woman.
According to RadarOnline, Brody and Brandon (Bruce's son) aren't concerned by their father's decision to flatten his Adam's apple. As a matter of fact, they are by his side.
"The boys don't think their father is trying to become a woman and simply laugh at rumours," the Web site source noted.
Brody and Brandon cited their father became more conscious about his physical appearance after "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" started. They also blamed Kris for the plastic surgery Bruce had undergone.
"Kris always encouraged Bruce to have his face nipped and tucked. He has had plastic surgery to remove excess fat above his eyelids. The Adam's apple surgery is just following in that pattern," the source added.
TMZ stated in a report in mid-December that Bruce canceled his surgery after the news went public that he was ready for it. He visited the doctor for a nose job and Adam's apple flattening surgery.
The operation usually reduces the size of the cartilage in the neck. However, these kinds of operations are performed on people in the early stages of gender change surgery.
Bruce told TMZ that he never liked his trachea and the reason he visited the surgeon was because of the large scar on his nose.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown