Bruce Jenner Spotted In A Blue Sportswear With A Bandaged Throat After Adam’s Apple Surgery, Looked Tired
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 31, 2014 11:59 AM EST
Bruce Jenner has been photographed leaving a clinic in Beverly Hills. Reportedly, the star had a surgery to reduce his Adam's apple.
He was spotted leaving The Beverly Hills Surgical Centre the past week. He appeared exhausted with a bandaged throat.
Recent pictures on Daily Mail showed Bruce Jenner coming out of The Beverly Hills Surgical Clinic in a blue sportswear having a bandage across his throat.
He looked pale and weak as he left the clinic. Later he got into his awaiting car. The 60-year-old star was assisted by the clinic's staff member. In one of the photographs, a lady staff was aiding Bruce get into his car.
A source told The National Enquirer that the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star had undergone surgery to flatten his Adam's apple.
Various news outlets reported Bruce desires to look more like a woman and not like a man. Laryngeal shave is the first process to make him look like a woman.
According to RadarOnline, Brody and Brandon (Bruce's son) aren't concerned by their father's decision to flatten his Adam's apple. As a matter of fact, they are by his side.
"The boys don't think their father is trying to become a woman and simply laugh at rumours," the Web site source noted.
Brody and Brandon cited their father became more conscious about his physical appearance after "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" started. They also blamed Kris for the plastic surgery Bruce had undergone.
"Kris always encouraged Bruce to have his face nipped and tucked. He has had plastic surgery to remove excess fat above his eyelids. The Adam's apple surgery is just following in that pattern," the source added.
TMZ stated in a report in mid-December that Bruce canceled his surgery after the news went public that he was ready for it. He visited the doctor for a nose job and Adam's apple flattening surgery.
The operation usually reduces the size of the cartilage in the neck. However, these kinds of operations are performed on people in the early stages of gender change surgery.
Bruce told TMZ that he never liked his trachea and the reason he visited the surgeon was because of the large scar on his nose.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia