Bruce Jenner Spotted In A Blue Sportswear With A Bandaged Throat After Adam’s Apple Surgery, Looked Tired
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 31, 2014 11:59 AM EST
Bruce Jenner has been photographed leaving a clinic in Beverly Hills. Reportedly, the star had a surgery to reduce his Adam's apple.
He was spotted leaving The Beverly Hills Surgical Centre the past week. He appeared exhausted with a bandaged throat.
Recent pictures on Daily Mail showed Bruce Jenner coming out of The Beverly Hills Surgical Clinic in a blue sportswear having a bandage across his throat.
He looked pale and weak as he left the clinic. Later he got into his awaiting car. The 60-year-old star was assisted by the clinic's staff member. In one of the photographs, a lady staff was aiding Bruce get into his car.
A source told The National Enquirer that the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star had undergone surgery to flatten his Adam's apple.
Various news outlets reported Bruce desires to look more like a woman and not like a man. Laryngeal shave is the first process to make him look like a woman.
According to RadarOnline, Brody and Brandon (Bruce's son) aren't concerned by their father's decision to flatten his Adam's apple. As a matter of fact, they are by his side.
"The boys don't think their father is trying to become a woman and simply laugh at rumours," the Web site source noted.
Brody and Brandon cited their father became more conscious about his physical appearance after "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" started. They also blamed Kris for the plastic surgery Bruce had undergone.
"Kris always encouraged Bruce to have his face nipped and tucked. He has had plastic surgery to remove excess fat above his eyelids. The Adam's apple surgery is just following in that pattern," the source added.
TMZ stated in a report in mid-December that Bruce canceled his surgery after the news went public that he was ready for it. He visited the doctor for a nose job and Adam's apple flattening surgery.
The operation usually reduces the size of the cartilage in the neck. However, these kinds of operations are performed on people in the early stages of gender change surgery.
Bruce told TMZ that he never liked his trachea and the reason he visited the surgeon was because of the large scar on his nose.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales