Lara Bingle And Sam Worthington Make First Red Carpet Appearance As A Couple
By Jesselle Maminta | January 31, 2014 10:10 AM EST
Sparks were flying all over The Star in Sydney as Lara Bingle and Sam Worthington made their first public appearance as a couple in the Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts (AACTA) Awards Thursday night.
The couple walked the red carpet looking as gorgeous as ever with Lara wearing a black low-cut Ellery dress with flared sleeves, her hair slicked back and her face adorned with almost nothing but a red lips. The beau exuded Aussie hotness in a Louis Vuitton suit but with his one shirt button opened along the neck.
See the couple heat up the AACTA red carpet by clicking here.
Lara's outfit was way different than what she posted over her Instagram account that morning, where she was shown having a fitting of a white dress with plunging neckline by Dion Lee. But it turned out the photo was taken over a year ago.
Sam was laughing when PopSugar Australia asked him about the post and said, "She's a smarty pants! A real smarty pants."
But the couple, who have been dating since September 2013, refused to comment on their supposed secret marriage, as Sam made it clear to the press that they won't answer such question. He also retaliated when the Daily Telegraph asked him whether or not Lara will also pursue acting.
Sam also had his moment at the AACTA Awards when he fell from the stage while handing out the first gong.
Meanwhile, Baz Luhrmann's adaptation of 'The Great Gatsby' had a lot of awards from the AACTA, including Best Film and Best Direction award for him. The film's actors Leonardo DiCaprio, Joel Edgerton and Elizabeth Debicki won acting awards as Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Supporting Actress, respectively.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2