Lara Bingle And Sam Worthington Make First Red Carpet Appearance As A Couple
By Jesselle Maminta | January 31, 2014 10:10 AM EST
Sparks were flying all over The Star in Sydney as Lara Bingle and Sam Worthington made their first public appearance as a couple in the Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts (AACTA) Awards Thursday night.
The couple walked the red carpet looking as gorgeous as ever with Lara wearing a black low-cut Ellery dress with flared sleeves, her hair slicked back and her face adorned with almost nothing but a red lips. The beau exuded Aussie hotness in a Louis Vuitton suit but with his one shirt button opened along the neck.
See the couple heat up the AACTA red carpet by clicking here.
Lara's outfit was way different than what she posted over her Instagram account that morning, where she was shown having a fitting of a white dress with plunging neckline by Dion Lee. But it turned out the photo was taken over a year ago.
Sam was laughing when PopSugar Australia asked him about the post and said, "She's a smarty pants! A real smarty pants."
But the couple, who have been dating since September 2013, refused to comment on their supposed secret marriage, as Sam made it clear to the press that they won't answer such question. He also retaliated when the Daily Telegraph asked him whether or not Lara will also pursue acting.
Sam also had his moment at the AACTA Awards when he fell from the stage while handing out the first gong.
Meanwhile, Baz Luhrmann's adaptation of 'The Great Gatsby' had a lot of awards from the AACTA, including Best Film and Best Direction award for him. The film's actors Leonardo DiCaprio, Joel Edgerton and Elizabeth Debicki won acting awards as Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Supporting Actress, respectively.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)
- Kate Middleton News: The Duchess Glams Up In Queen’s Christmas Lunch After Controversial Hoodie [PHOTOS]
- 'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: EP Michael Narducci Teases Baby Hope Is Completely Unique