NBA Preview: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Golden State Warriors Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | January 31, 2014 12:36 AM EST
Los Angeles Clippers and Golden State Warriors were in gift-giving mood on Christmas Day. Not having the usual friendly gifts, however, they were more generous with more elbows and physical play as the Dec. 25 match-up featured technical fouls, flagrant fouls and ejects.
NBA: Washington Wizards at Los Angeles Clippers
The division rivals meet again Thursday night, pegged by some as the “Battle for the Pacific.”
This is the third meeting between the Clippers and Warriors this regular season. L.A. won on Oct. 31, 126-115 in the second day of the season. Golden State tied the series last Christmas with 105-103 win.
David Lee and Klay Thompson scored 23 apiece to top-score for the Warriors in that game while Stephen Curry added 15 points and 11 assists and Andrew Bogut also had a double-double of 10 points and 14 boards.
The Clippers were led by Chris Paul's 26 points and 11 assists; Blake Griffin with 20 points and 14 rebounds; and DeAndre Jordan with 13 points, 13 rebounds and 6 blocked shots.
There will be no CP3 in this game for the Clippers as its superstar point guard is still out nursing an injury. Back-up PG Darren Collison has filled-in nicely for Paul though helping L.A. to a 13-3 record sans its starting point guard.
Both teams average over the century mark in scoring this season. Clippers is 4th (106.3 PPG) in the league in the scoring and Warriors at 11th (103.6 PPG) paving what could be another high-scoring affair between the two squads.
Watch the Clippers and Warriors via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Los Angeles Clippers (+5.5) vs. Golden State Warriors (O/U: 212.0)
Game time: 1:30 p.m. AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Los Angeles Clippers Trends
- The Clippers at 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games after an ATS loss
- The Clippers at 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- The Clippers at 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games vs. Pacific division teams
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors at 2-5-1 ATS in its last 8 games vs. Pacific division teams
- The Warriors at 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games
- The Warriors at 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wants To Talk To Manny Pacquiao About Super Fight If Filipino Beats Chris Algieri
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Angel Di Maria’s Exit And Hummels’ Future Move
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money