NBA Preview: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Golden State Warriors Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | January 31, 2014 12:36 AM EST
Los Angeles Clippers and Golden State Warriors were in gift-giving mood on Christmas Day. Not having the usual friendly gifts, however, they were more generous with more elbows and physical play as the Dec. 25 match-up featured technical fouls, flagrant fouls and ejects.
NBA: Washington Wizards at Los Angeles Clippers
The division rivals meet again Thursday night, pegged by some as the “Battle for the Pacific.”
This is the third meeting between the Clippers and Warriors this regular season. L.A. won on Oct. 31, 126-115 in the second day of the season. Golden State tied the series last Christmas with 105-103 win.
David Lee and Klay Thompson scored 23 apiece to top-score for the Warriors in that game while Stephen Curry added 15 points and 11 assists and Andrew Bogut also had a double-double of 10 points and 14 boards.
The Clippers were led by Chris Paul's 26 points and 11 assists; Blake Griffin with 20 points and 14 rebounds; and DeAndre Jordan with 13 points, 13 rebounds and 6 blocked shots.
There will be no CP3 in this game for the Clippers as its superstar point guard is still out nursing an injury. Back-up PG Darren Collison has filled-in nicely for Paul though helping L.A. to a 13-3 record sans its starting point guard.
Both teams average over the century mark in scoring this season. Clippers is 4th (106.3 PPG) in the league in the scoring and Warriors at 11th (103.6 PPG) paving what could be another high-scoring affair between the two squads.
Watch the Clippers and Warriors via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Los Angeles Clippers (+5.5) vs. Golden State Warriors (O/U: 212.0)
Game time: 1:30 p.m. AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Los Angeles Clippers Trends
- The Clippers at 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games after an ATS loss
- The Clippers at 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- The Clippers at 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games vs. Pacific division teams
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors at 2-5-1 ATS in its last 8 games vs. Pacific division teams
- The Warriors at 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games
- The Warriors at 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Rafael Nadal Set To Overtake Roger Federer Grand Slam Haul By 2017
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Rumours Spice Up as Balotelli is Spotted in New York, where Gunners will Hold Pre-season Camp [PHOTOS]
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports