NBA Preview: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Golden State Warriors Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | January 31, 2014 12:36 AM EST
Los Angeles Clippers and Golden State Warriors were in gift-giving mood on Christmas Day. Not having the usual friendly gifts, however, they were more generous with more elbows and physical play as the Dec. 25 match-up featured technical fouls, flagrant fouls and ejects.
NBA: Washington Wizards at Los Angeles Clippers
The division rivals meet again Thursday night, pegged by some as the “Battle for the Pacific.”
This is the third meeting between the Clippers and Warriors this regular season. L.A. won on Oct. 31, 126-115 in the second day of the season. Golden State tied the series last Christmas with 105-103 win.
David Lee and Klay Thompson scored 23 apiece to top-score for the Warriors in that game while Stephen Curry added 15 points and 11 assists and Andrew Bogut also had a double-double of 10 points and 14 boards.
The Clippers were led by Chris Paul's 26 points and 11 assists; Blake Griffin with 20 points and 14 rebounds; and DeAndre Jordan with 13 points, 13 rebounds and 6 blocked shots.
There will be no CP3 in this game for the Clippers as its superstar point guard is still out nursing an injury. Back-up PG Darren Collison has filled-in nicely for Paul though helping L.A. to a 13-3 record sans its starting point guard.
Both teams average over the century mark in scoring this season. Clippers is 4th (106.3 PPG) in the league in the scoring and Warriors at 11th (103.6 PPG) paving what could be another high-scoring affair between the two squads.
Watch the Clippers and Warriors via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Los Angeles Clippers (+5.5) vs. Golden State Warriors (O/U: 212.0)
Game time: 1:30 p.m. AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Los Angeles Clippers Trends
- The Clippers at 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games after an ATS loss
- The Clippers at 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- The Clippers at 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games vs. Pacific division teams
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors at 2-5-1 ATS in its last 8 games vs. Pacific division teams
- The Warriors at 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games
- The Warriors at 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet