NBA Preview: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Golden State Warriors Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | January 31, 2014 12:36 AM EST
Los Angeles Clippers and Golden State Warriors were in gift-giving mood on Christmas Day. Not having the usual friendly gifts, however, they were more generous with more elbows and physical play as the Dec. 25 match-up featured technical fouls, flagrant fouls and ejects.
NBA: Washington Wizards at Los Angeles Clippers
The division rivals meet again Thursday night, pegged by some as the “Battle for the Pacific.”
This is the third meeting between the Clippers and Warriors this regular season. L.A. won on Oct. 31, 126-115 in the second day of the season. Golden State tied the series last Christmas with 105-103 win.
David Lee and Klay Thompson scored 23 apiece to top-score for the Warriors in that game while Stephen Curry added 15 points and 11 assists and Andrew Bogut also had a double-double of 10 points and 14 boards.
The Clippers were led by Chris Paul's 26 points and 11 assists; Blake Griffin with 20 points and 14 rebounds; and DeAndre Jordan with 13 points, 13 rebounds and 6 blocked shots.
There will be no CP3 in this game for the Clippers as its superstar point guard is still out nursing an injury. Back-up PG Darren Collison has filled-in nicely for Paul though helping L.A. to a 13-3 record sans its starting point guard.
Both teams average over the century mark in scoring this season. Clippers is 4th (106.3 PPG) in the league in the scoring and Warriors at 11th (103.6 PPG) paving what could be another high-scoring affair between the two squads.
Watch the Clippers and Warriors via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Los Angeles Clippers (+5.5) vs. Golden State Warriors (O/U: 212.0)
Game time: 1:30 p.m. AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Los Angeles Clippers Trends
- The Clippers at 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games after an ATS loss
- The Clippers at 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- The Clippers at 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games vs. Pacific division teams
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors at 2-5-1 ATS in its last 8 games vs. Pacific division teams
- The Warriors at 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games
- The Warriors at 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery