NBA Preview: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Golden State Warriors Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | January 31, 2014 12:36 AM EST
Los Angeles Clippers and Golden State Warriors were in gift-giving mood on Christmas Day. Not having the usual friendly gifts, however, they were more generous with more elbows and physical play as the Dec. 25 match-up featured technical fouls, flagrant fouls and ejects.
NBA: Washington Wizards at Los Angeles Clippers
The division rivals meet again Thursday night, pegged by some as the “Battle for the Pacific.”
This is the third meeting between the Clippers and Warriors this regular season. L.A. won on Oct. 31, 126-115 in the second day of the season. Golden State tied the series last Christmas with 105-103 win.
David Lee and Klay Thompson scored 23 apiece to top-score for the Warriors in that game while Stephen Curry added 15 points and 11 assists and Andrew Bogut also had a double-double of 10 points and 14 boards.
The Clippers were led by Chris Paul's 26 points and 11 assists; Blake Griffin with 20 points and 14 rebounds; and DeAndre Jordan with 13 points, 13 rebounds and 6 blocked shots.
There will be no CP3 in this game for the Clippers as its superstar point guard is still out nursing an injury. Back-up PG Darren Collison has filled-in nicely for Paul though helping L.A. to a 13-3 record sans its starting point guard.
Both teams average over the century mark in scoring this season. Clippers is 4th (106.3 PPG) in the league in the scoring and Warriors at 11th (103.6 PPG) paving what could be another high-scoring affair between the two squads.
Watch the Clippers and Warriors via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Los Angeles Clippers (+5.5) vs. Golden State Warriors (O/U: 212.0)
Game time: 1:30 p.m. AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Los Angeles Clippers Trends
- The Clippers at 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games after an ATS loss
- The Clippers at 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- The Clippers at 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games vs. Pacific division teams
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors at 2-5-1 ATS in its last 8 games vs. Pacific division teams
- The Warriors at 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games
- The Warriors at 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 US Open Round of 16: Grigor Dimitrov vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leaked on Find My iPhone, Apple 'Outraged' But Says Systems 'Not Breached'
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged