'GTA San Andreas' Available Now for Windows Phone Including Nokia Lumia 1520, 1320, 810, 820, 822 and HTC 8XT [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | January 30, 2014 11:57 PM EST
Rockstar Games' "GTA San Andreas" is available now for Windows Phone including Nokia Lumia 1520, 1320, 810, 820, 822 and HTC 8XT. It was officially announced by the "Grand Theft Auto" videogame developer on its official Twitter account on Monday, Jan. 27, 2013. However, it is only available on the aforementioned devices. Aside from Windows Phone, "GTA San Andreas" is also available for iOS and Android devices. It costs $6.99 on the Windows Phone Store, App Store, Google Play and the Amazon Appstore for Android.
According to the Windows Phone Store Web site, "GTA San Andreas" requires an additional download of 2.5 GB and a Wi-Fi access. Plus, the the Windows Phone device (or iOS and Android devices) must be connected to a power source during download of the mobile videogame. It must be plugged in until the download is complete. The download size of the app is 19 MB.
The mobile version of "GTA San Andreas" was created by War Drum Studios. Aside from the English version, it is also available in other languages such as French, German, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
"GTA San Andreas" also has customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them, dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control, three different control schemes, adjustable graphic settngs and high-resolution and remastered graphics for mobile including improved character models enhancements in lighting and an improved, diverse and more brilliant color palette.
Keep in mind that this app requires WVGA (480x800), HD720P (720x1280), WXGA (768x1280), data services, media playback, movement and directional sensor to experience the amazing features that the mobile video game offers.
"GTA San Andreas" is about Carl Johnson from Los Santos, San Andreas. He left his town because of the corruption, drugs and trouble with gangs. However, he had to come back because his mom was murdered. Unfortunately on his way back home,he was framed for homicide by some corrupt cops. His mission is to prove he is innocent, save his family and take control of the streets of his childhood hometown. The story takes him and "GTA San Andreas" players across San Andreas including its three major cities of Los Santos, Las Venturas and San Fierro.
According to video game reviewers including Peter, Felipe, Erik and Paul Acevedo, it is a great game for mobile and it runs well on Windows Phone Lumia 920, Nokia Lumia 1020 and HTC 8X.
"GTA San Andreas" which is available now for Windows Phone including Nokia Lumia 1520, 1320, 810, 820, 822 and HTC 8XT can be purcashed on the Windows Phone Store. Click HERE to go to its Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- Xbox One News: Games with Gold for August Announced; Updates for Progress in China
- The SIMS 4 on Sept 2 Release: Low Demands Specs, No Toddlers or Pools and 3 Premium Packs
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015