Farhan Akhtar Promotes Upcoming Film 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' on Radio Mirchi [PHOTOS]
By ANGELA NOTLIA | January 30, 2014 8:33 PM EST
Bollywood actor Farhan Akhtar visited the Mumbai studio of Radio Mirchi to promote his upcoming film "Shaadi Ke Side Effects."
While the film's leading lady Vidya Balan was not seen during the promotion, the actor seemed to have had a good time at the studio.
Akhtar, who recently received the Filmfare Award in the Best Actor category for his role in "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag", is now all praise for his upcoming flick.
"Shaadi Ke Side Effects" is a romantic comedy about a couple who try to discover love again after their marriage. Apart from the lead stars Farhan and Vidya, the film also features Ram Kapoor, Vir Das and Hariharan in important roles.
The film has been produced under the banner of Balaji Motion Pictures and Pritish Nandy Communications and has been directed by Saket Chaudhary. "Shaadi Ke Side Effects" is slated to release on 28 February.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown