Farhan Akhtar Promotes Upcoming Film 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' on Radio Mirchi [PHOTOS]
By ANGELA NOTLIA | January 30, 2014 8:33 PM EST
Bollywood actor Farhan Akhtar visited the Mumbai studio of Radio Mirchi to promote his upcoming film "Shaadi Ke Side Effects."
While the film's leading lady Vidya Balan was not seen during the promotion, the actor seemed to have had a good time at the studio.
Akhtar, who recently received the Filmfare Award in the Best Actor category for his role in "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag", is now all praise for his upcoming flick.
"Shaadi Ke Side Effects" is a romantic comedy about a couple who try to discover love again after their marriage. Apart from the lead stars Farhan and Vidya, the film also features Ram Kapoor, Vir Das and Hariharan in important roles.
The film has been produced under the banner of Balaji Motion Pictures and Pritish Nandy Communications and has been directed by Saket Chaudhary. "Shaadi Ke Side Effects" is slated to release on 28 February.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid