Is Troubled Star Justin Bieber Heading for a Meltdown? Facing Legal Issues in United States and Canada
By nidhi tewari | January 30, 2014 8:06 PM EST
Justin Bieber has joined the bandwagon of troubled teenage stars who have been either arrested or got into legal troubles before heading for a meltdown soon. The 19-year-old started his career quite young when he was around 14-years-old and was discovered by American talent manager Scooter Braun. The "Baby" hitmaker has never turned back ever since and has seen enough of fame, money and enjoys a huge fan following among girls.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Having seen success at a really young age, Justin did not have the privilege to enjoy his childhood like normal teenagers do. He has been mostly on the world tour, releasing albums, working on new songs all throughout his teenage years. It may come as a surprise to you that Justin was conceived out of wedlock and was born when his mother was just 17-years-old. He had humble roots and his mother worked really hard to raise him single handedly. Justin's mother Pattie Mallette reportedly worked in very low paying jobs to bring up her son.
The Canadian crooner had tasted success and probably could not handle it judicially. Just like any other pop star of his age does, Justin reportedly got into partying and smoking weed too, various websites suggest. His antics earlier included peeing in a mop bucket after getting drunk, getting bashed for painting graffiti on city walls, getting involved in various street fights and allegedly spending night with strippers and Brazilian prostitutes. Bieber has always been in news for one or the other reason.
But in recent weeks, the "Believe" singer has crossed all limits and gotten into trouble with law in not only one but two different countries. The international pop star was arrested in Miami last Thursday for Driving Under Influence (DUI), driving with expired license and drag racing. After being released on bond in America, Justin turns himself in to Toronto police in his country and has been charged with assaulting a limousine driver, BBC news reports.
"While driving the group to a hotel, an altercation occurred between one of the passengers and the driver of the limousine. In the course of the altercation, a man struck the limousine driver on the back of the head several times. The driver stopped the limousine, exited the vehicle and called police. The man who struck him left the scene before police arrived," said a police in a statement according to BBC news.
Justin is also involved in an egg-attack incident in California and the case seems to tighten up around him. If proved guilty, this will be Bieber's third ever tryst with the law. Do you think Justin Bieber is heading for a meltdown the way he is getting caught in the legal web over and again? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features