Is Troubled Star Justin Bieber Heading for a Meltdown? Facing Legal Issues in United States and Canada
By nidhi tewari | January 30, 2014 8:06 PM EST
Justin Bieber has joined the bandwagon of troubled teenage stars who have been either arrested or got into legal troubles before heading for a meltdown soon. The 19-year-old started his career quite young when he was around 14-years-old and was discovered by American talent manager Scooter Braun. The "Baby" hitmaker has never turned back ever since and has seen enough of fame, money and enjoys a huge fan following among girls.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Justin Bieber Turns Himself to Canadian Police Amid Fans and Media Frenzy, Faces Charges in Two Countries! [VIDEO]
Having seen success at a really young age, Justin did not have the privilege to enjoy his childhood like normal teenagers do. He has been mostly on the world tour, releasing albums, working on new songs all throughout his teenage years. It may come as a surprise to you that Justin was conceived out of wedlock and was born when his mother was just 17-years-old. He had humble roots and his mother worked really hard to raise him single handedly. Justin's mother Pattie Mallette reportedly worked in very low paying jobs to bring up her son.
The Canadian crooner had tasted success and probably could not handle it judicially. Just like any other pop star of his age does, Justin reportedly got into partying and smoking weed too, various websites suggest. His antics earlier included peeing in a mop bucket after getting drunk, getting bashed for painting graffiti on city walls, getting involved in various street fights and allegedly spending night with strippers and Brazilian prostitutes. Bieber has always been in news for one or the other reason.
But in recent weeks, the "Believe" singer has crossed all limits and gotten into trouble with law in not only one but two different countries. The international pop star was arrested in Miami last Thursday for Driving Under Influence (DUI), driving with expired license and drag racing. After being released on bond in America, Justin turns himself in to Toronto police in his country and has been charged with assaulting a limousine driver, BBC news reports.
"While driving the group to a hotel, an altercation occurred between one of the passengers and the driver of the limousine. In the course of the altercation, a man struck the limousine driver on the back of the head several times. The driver stopped the limousine, exited the vehicle and called police. The man who struck him left the scene before police arrived," said a police in a statement according to BBC news.
Justin is also involved in an egg-attack incident in California and the case seems to tighten up around him. If proved guilty, this will be Bieber's third ever tryst with the law. Do you think Justin Bieber is heading for a meltdown the way he is getting caught in the legal web over and again? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet