Justin Bieber to be Deported to Canada?
By charmaine corne clutton | January 30, 2014 7:13 PM EST
The 19-year old Canadian pop star is said to face the threat of a deportation should the government of the United States decide to do so in response to the petition of almost 50,000 people. According to reports, the pop star can be deported back to his home country, Canada, should the petition reach a total of 100,000 signatures. The official We the People petition asks for the White House to permanently deport Justin Bieber back to his home country on the grounds of his drug abusive, dangerous and destructive behavior. Moreover, the petitioners claim that the pop singer is a very terrible influence to the nation's youth.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
A same kind of petition against a famous personality, Piers Morgan was filed but did not come into fruition. Piers Morgan is still living in Beverly Hills. Following the same logic, it would be very unlikely for the "Beauty and a Beat" singer to be chucked out of the United States since the grounds for deportation are very weak. In addition, the Canadian pop star must instead have done something of a very severe nature, something such as murder or other felony to get kicked out of the US.
Bieber has his fair share of run ins with the law after being arrested in Miami late this week for driving a Lamborghini under influence. He was with his new girl Chantel Jerries when the incident happened. He is to be arraigned on Valentine's day. Late this month, the singer also had to face police charges for his apparent involvement in an egg-pelting incident.
However, the deportation case can still push through should the president of the United States, Barack Obama, make the decision itself. It would be unlikely for the president to pen such motion again, since the Canadian star had already performed for the first family, where it is said that Natasha and Malia are both fans of the singer.
The Canadian pop star is said to be eyeing more secluded places for a new home, after falling out with his neighbors over his alleged involvement in the egg-pelting incident. He expressed his liking for Santa Barbara as his next destination.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage